Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

ATIKULATORS: Please Help My Vote To Count. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATIKULATORS: Please Help My Vote To Count. (308 Views)

"How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User / Now My Vote Doesn’t Count. This Is Unacceptable! - Nigerian Lady Cries Out(video / Atikulators Watch These Numbers And Hold Your Breath! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ATIKULATORS: Please Help My Vote To Count. by hesilo(m): 11:39am On Feb 20, 2019
I kindly wish to use this medium to solicit to all lovers of Democracy here on NairaLand (Atikulators) to help me. Last week i wasted my money travelled from Portharcourt to Enugu to vote only for me to wake up on the Saturday to hear that the election has been cancelled, I was so infuriated that i almost spoilt something because it really was a hard decision i had to take before travelling. I had to travel back to PH because i work(yes i am employed but i currently run low on my budget now cos of the expenses last week). But the thing is that i can't afford to travel again cos i don't have much money on me now. But it would really hurt me if i don't vote this coming election. Please if you can assist me, kindly do so as God would bless you. However, if you stay in PH and would be travelling to Enugu before Saturday, you can simply contact me so i go with you. The major thing there is that i want my vote to count. Thanks

Phone NO: 07061232381
Bank No: 2172319357 zenith bank

NB; Please you can forget sending me money just book a bus for me i would so appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: ATIKULATORS: Please Help My Vote To Count. by NothingDoMe: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
There are free buses to the east. Locate them. 

Nobody will send money to you. We don't want people using this opportunity to scam Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: ATIKULATORS: Please Help My Vote To Count. by kernel001: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
You left your job, and since Monday, since you couldn't back to your base? Come on! Distorted story line.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Don't Leave Our Fate To The Riggers / Reasons Behind Ondo State Lost To PDP- Arakunrin Ajo / N3.97bn Fraud:Badeh’s Company Plead Guilty To Charges, Forfeits $1m, Abuja House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.