Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

The Completion Agenda By Akwa Ibom State Governor,mr Udom Emmanuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Completion Agenda By Akwa Ibom State Governor,mr Udom Emmanuel (360 Views)

Unravelling Wike’s Anti-southern Agenda By Ben Uhumwangho / 2023: Revisiting Jonathan’s Transformation Agenda By Oladipo Akande / Sanwoolu Marks The Completion Of The Blue Line Rail Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Completion Agenda By Akwa Ibom State Governor,mr Udom Emmanuel by Comrde3g(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
I’m Highly Loyal! ✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍@OfficialPDPNig Celebrates Gov @mrudomemmanuel
#IbomAir is a reality today
Glory Be To God.

#TheCompletionAgenda by
Governor @MrUdomEmmanuel

Aviation development cannot be underemphasized if my vision for an industrialized State must be actualized. Having turned the State to an Investors’ haven in less than four years of my administration,
there is, therefore, a strong need to improve infrastructure and facilities in our airport, and get the facility ready for the influx of investors that are trouping in and out of the State on a daily basis. Already, my three and a half year administration has recorded remarkable achievements in the aviation sector, some of which include, construction of a 2nd Airport Runway, upgrade of Airport main runway to category 2 (CAT 2 Certification), construction of new Commercial Building Terminal at Ibom International Airport and installation of full runway lighting. In my completion agenda, top on the blueprint for aviation are the completion of the MRO, expansion of Ibom Airline operation and building of a main terminal at the Victor Attah International Airport.
Other plans captured in my completion agenda which I intend to actualize before the end of my administration in 2023 are:
● Establishment of Search and Rescue Center
● Establishment of Flight Training School
● Construction of Power Station to supply electricity to the airport. Clearly, I fully understand the task of leading our great State. By the grace of God and with your support and vote, I will improve upon our previous gains.

Ff@MrUdomEmmanuel

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Gave Out Free Buses For Nigerians Travelling To Vote / Why Nnpc Must Be Privatized. / Bomb Explosion In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.