Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media (65199 Views)

Adamu Garba Photoshops Bishop's Cap On His Head, Sparks Outrage / Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by XaintJoel20: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
According to Punch Newspaper these children were seen picking foods from bare floor.
The excerpt reads
"Caption this photo.
Almajiris feeding from the bare ground after a minor accident involving a tricycle ND a food vendor at Liberty Junction, GRA, Gombe, Gombe State on Tuesday.
#Nigeriadecides #Nigeriadecides2019"

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by nzeobi(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
all they know is 4+4. in APC zombies voice, it's better to have integrity and eat from the road.

601 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by alfaman3: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
more 4
more 4
more 4

15 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Ojiofor: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
That is a sign of integrity.

401 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
I don't pity them.

My only problem is that I share the same country with them and their politicians who made them this way.

640 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by doctokwus: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Tell me if these ones won't queue in their thousands if they are assured of one plate of rice, that all other candidates are infidels and Buhari is the only true Muslim.
These are the kind of propaganda and voters the likes of Ghanduje and Masari are hoping on to get their 5 and 3million votes respectively.

514 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by dlondonbadboy: 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
SaiBaba

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by mekaboy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sai BAba.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Upnorth they see it as nothing

266 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
So what did Buhari actually achieve in the North? ?? IS it integrity those children are picking from the ground? ??

401 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by XaintJoel20: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Read some of the comments.

8 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari people, it's like normal thing for them

Spit

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by haladadon: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
I asked one northerner and he said it's not Buhari decisions in Aso Rock that cause hunger. That it is God that cause hunger. I no fit argue again

307 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by profeazy: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Next level will be eating rotten food from dust bin! Say no to the lifeless! Vote Atiku Abubakar!

174 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by kernel001: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
While some APCs are shouting 4+4. One qualification to be an APC member is dementia.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Asshurbanipal: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
I live in niger state. When I see comments from people like Quotasystem here on nairaland I would rather bury my spoilt food inside the ground than put it in the dustbin for these almajiri to pick it and eat. They are already bragging how buhari will win because he is god in the north despite increasing poverty and the north being worst hit

279 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Asshurbanipal: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
haladadon:
I asked one northerner and he said it's not Buhari decisions in Aso Rock that cause hunger. That it is God that cause hunger. I no fit argue again
Those guys are something else. The enlightened ones seem to love it that way for their political gain

212 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by NkayStory(f): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
XaintJoel20:
According to Punch News, these children were seen picking up foods from the ground.
The excerpt reads
C"aption this photo.
Almajiris feeding from the bare ground after a minor accident involving a tricycle ND a food vendor at Liberty Junction, GRA, Gombe, Gombe State on Tuesday.

These are the people APC supporters are depending on heavily to win...Their wretched state gives them(APC) joy because these are the most vulnerable people to manipulate and deceive..reason why they are determined to subject the generality of Nigerians to such abject poverty as well.

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Mrexcell(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
XaintJoel20:
According to Punch News, these children were seen picking up foods from the ground.
The excerpt reads
C"aption this photo.

This is exactly what they get for voting for their jihadist god buhari. Gej is the only one who truly cares for them he built a lot of almajiri schools all over the north for them to at least get basic aducation but today the same bohari has abandoned and allowed all those schools to go to waste.

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by hansomb: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
very saddening.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Asshurbanipali: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Where are the SAI BABA CREW? cheesy

It is very clear even from the comments on Twitter that everyone in Nigeria is tired and cannot wait for Buhari to be voted out.

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by McStoic(m): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is family business, nothing konsain me. The northern elites want it so, who am i to say otherwise. So far they insist on the Daura dulla.rd, long may their ''integrity'' continue.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
I live in niger state. When I see comments from people like Quotasystem here on nairaland I would rather bury my spoilt food inside the ground than put it in the dustbin for these almajiri to pick it and eat. They are already bragging how buhari will win because he is god in the north despite increasing poverty and the north being worst hit
when atiku wins and restructure this useless country..

The south will have no business with them again

69 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by sirusX(m): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
I wonder when the North would be developed. The quota wahala just goes to show that it is a system that the government doesn't have plan on changing

There are bright children up North, which I have seen from my brief encounter in some states.

I just hope they can transcend from the past to a future where majority of the people in the North can compete globally in terms of their well-being, education and economy

16 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by DMerciful(m): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
And yet they want to reelect Bubu due to ethnoreligious sentiment! God forbid!

We must Atikulate for jobs!

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by IOStanley(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Disgraceful

21 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by daddytime(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
What is the new or surprising thing here now? This is standard way of life na...haba

Abeg make una dey saibaba..atikulate and kwakwasiya dey go joor...

3 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by chemgee: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
Is that why they see giving 10k to traders as poverty alleviation?
Is that why they think every successful man in the country is corrupt?
No No No..
#PovertyIsNotAVirtue

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Ajuma002(f): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari president of almajiris

25 Likes

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by NothingDoMe: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Let's condemn this biko.

Let's not allow APC tag this as integrity. They like to talk nonesense a lot.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media by McStoic(m): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Let's condemn this biko

Condemn what.......... Are you a learner?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool / APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself / Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.