Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries (24817 Views)

President Buhari Appoints 12 New Permanent Secretaries / FG To Appoint 16 New Permanent Secretaries / Sanwo-olu Appoints Six New Permanent Secretaries, Gboyega Akosile, Deputy CPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Muttee: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
Pres. Buhari has sworn in eight new permanent secretaries to fill the vacancies that existed in his administration.

The swearing-in was done shortly before the commencement of the weekly Federal Executive Council meeting.

They are representing eight states and where nominated for the position in November 2018 and have taken their oath of office.

The states are Nasarawa, Borno, Lagos and Osun, Imo, Adamawa, Edo and Delta.

The newly inaugurated permanent secretaries are: Dr. Bakari Wadinga (Adamawa), Dr. Mohammed Dikwa (Borno), Dr. (Mrs) Ajani Magdalene N. Olor (Delta), Umakhihe Ernest Afolabi (Edo), Mbaeri Maurice Nnamdi (Imo), Babatunde Lawal (Lagos), Mr. Festus Yusuf Narai Daudu (Nasarawa) and Abel Olumuyiwa Enitan, (Osun).

Until their appointments as permanent secretaries, they were directors in the civil service.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Buhari-Swears-In-Eight-New-Permanent-Secretaries.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by daddytime(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hmm
Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by dedonfranco(m): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
The Best Man for Nigeria.
4+4 on point.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Tundemuttee: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Salvador1: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Are you in Lagos or you have people in Lagos that want to vote in Anambra state on Saturday? There are free buses on Thursday and Friday.

Send your name and phone number by SMS or WhatsApp only, to 0708 389 0884.

You must show your PVC before boarding.

Vote for PDP for good governance.

Please circulate

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by anonymous1759(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by bedspread: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
Last days Appointments...
Buhari is GONE!!

In Other News

While we slept*

A man with LLB Sharia became the current Federal Attorney General and Minister of Justice...

Another man with LLB Sharia, a Masters in Sharia and a PhD in Sharia, professor of Islamic studies was appointed the head of the Nigeria Law School...

Another gentleman with LLB Sharia became the Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria.

And the gullible are still insisting theres no Islamisation agenda...

Don't Say u were not Warned!!

VOTE OUT Buhari and His Team ...

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by sathel(m): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nice one
Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by shachris05: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
The last acts of a Despot.

Bye Bye Buhari. We will NOT miss you.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Salvador1: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
Last days presidential act

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Chukwurah003: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
Let us pray....
Back to sender Atiku! I say back to sender Atiku!!!
Back to sender Atiku! I say back to sender with your evil plans Atiku!!!
Back to sender Atiku! Your plans to reverse Nigeria’s economic growth shall not see the light of the day Atiku!!! Your plans to improverish Nigerians again will turn you and your band of thieves into beggars in the name of Jesus!
Back to sender in the name of Jesus!! We bind you and your fellow thieves!!! Atiku back to sender in Jesus name!!! Amen!!!! Now say after me: “our future is bright because we are free from Atiku”. Amen!!! God has removed every Atiku from our lives. Remain blessed.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Salvador1: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Let us pray....
Back to sender Atiku! I say back to sender Atiku!!!
Back to sender Atiku! I say back to sender with your evil plans Atiku!!!
Back to sender Atiku! Your plans to reverse Nigeria’s economic growth shall not see the light of the day Atiku!!! Your plans to improverish Nigerians again will turn you and your band of thieves into beggars in the name of Jesus!
Back to sender in the name of Jesus!! We bind you and your fellow thieves!!! Atiku back to sender in Jesus name!!! Amen!!!! Now say after me: “our future is bright because we are free from Atiku”. Amen!!! God has removed every Atiku from our lives. Remain blessed.
rant of a serial loser

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Walehelt(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Damage control

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Chukwurah003: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
shachris05:
The last acts of a Despot.

Ye! Some people will cry-cry like babies deprived of breast milk when we throw away Atiku like a used sanitary pad. How will you even face your neighbors. After running away and living under a bridge for a month and hunger as almost killed you, you will now go back with tattered clothes. The kids in the neighborhood will now shout “look the follower of the thief has come back”, people will now come out laughing and form a “guard of shame” for you. As you’re walking like a zombie and almost fainting they will now start pointing at you while shouting “shame! shame!! shame!!!”. Chai! I would pay good money to watch that scene. Would be so satisfying to watch. cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by ozeedoz: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
na d worst man for nigeria visit www.captaintrendng.com for more updates

1 Like

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Firefire(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
LAST MINUTES APPOINTMENT

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Digitalworld212(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by shachris05: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Ye! Some people will cry cry like babies deprived of breast milk when we throw away Atiku like a used sanitary pad

Buhari that is already as useless (and lifeless) as a used sanitary pad.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by bedspread: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
[s]
dedonfranco:
4+4 on point.
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by zemaik(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
If you like, swear in 100 more people even on Saturday morning; your exit time is ticking fast.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Khifly: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buu buu ���
Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by ozeedoz: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
dedonfranco:
4+4 on point.
the worst trabalistic human ever to exist on planet

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari is a failure and a vegetable in Aso rock...

Say no to cabals running the affairs of the country

Say no to lifelessness

Vote out evil administration and allow this old man back to daura

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Babiboy: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
I Pledge to Nigeria My Country,
To disgrace ATIKU and OBI with my pvc
To be gentle, loyal on election day
To Vote BUHARI with All My Strength,
To Protect My PVC,
And Uphold No Violence and Trouble.
So Help Me God.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by cleary: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by sincerlyyo(m): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hope you will bring them back when you lose

Salvador1:
Are you in Lagos or you have people in Lagos that want to vote in Anambra state on Saturday? There are free buses on Thursday and Friday.

Send your name and phone number by SMS or WhatsApp only, to 0708 389 0884.

You must show your PVC before boarding.

Vote for PDP for good governance.

Please circulate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by freemanbubble: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Okay
Re: Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries by Smile4daddy(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari the only means of which our PVC believes.

We sane Nigerians did it 2015 and we are ready to do it again comes Saturday 23rd FeBuhari 2019.

And just as you won in 2015, you will win again this weekend 2019 and you will win BIG.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough / Names Of APC Lawmakers That Served Impeachement Notice To Ortom (FULL LIST) / Governor Obiano's Aides Resign In Droves, Join Umeoji Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.