Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (67297 Views)

Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth / Nigerian Man Jailed In UK For Killing Defenseless Man After Clubbing. Photo / Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by ELVISHOT: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
Man came down from his car to defend a defenseless woman who was being beaten by a tricyclist.

According to Instagram user who shared the post wrote :

What a shame! I wonder why these keke and danfo driver's think it's okay to do this simply because some have no choice than to ride in their means of transportation. I'm honestly so gutted because this is not the first time I've seen stuff like this happen.

Source :
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/good-samaritan-man-came-down-from-his.html?m=1

6 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by ELVISHOT: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
See reactions below, And Watch How the Man beat up the keke Man HERE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by amaniro: 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
That's how one started insulting me cause I initially stopped him but choose to not enter his bike again. But this year we will drive Benz cool

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by ShinqRambq: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
amaniro:
That's how one started insulting me cause I initially stopped him but choose to not enter his bike again. But this year we will drive Benz cool
Hear ursef,D whole country shud beat u becus

1:You wasted d man's man-hours,dere by resultin in negative effects on our economy.He would hv carried anoda passenger den money wud have changed hands.I bet as a girl u dont undastand Man-hour

2:You left his future passenger waitin even if it is for only a few seconds.Few secs can make a difference.

Now you see,both me,d bike-man,his future passenger and d entire 9Ja suppose treat u to some lessons from Dr.DoGood.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by amaniro: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
ShinqRambq:

1:You wasted d man's man-hours,dere by resultin in negative effects on our economy.He would hv carried anoda passenger den money wud have changed hands.I bet as a girl u dont undastand Man-hour

2:You left his future passenger waitin even if it is for only a few seconds.Few secs can make a difference.

Now you see,both me,d bike-man,his future passenger and d entire 9Ja suppose treat u to some lessons from Dr.DoGood.

Kile leyin sù?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by ShinqRambq: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
amaniro:

Kile leyin sù?
Tribal bigotry is wen u speak Yoruba in a place where dere are oda tribes when u suppose to b usin english

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Heroclitus(m): 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
Human right activist
Just do More of this in the next few days, and you'll become a Senior Advocate of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by rOsy247(f): 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Luciferjesus666: 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Afonjas are known to be wife beaters

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by xianah(f): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
I love what he did ,U don't beat a woman no matter what u let it be .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
He got served!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by vomise: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin beat him like a child

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
serves the keke rider right. I hate bullies. Two Nairaland moderators deserves beating too because they are bullies but I will save their name for another day

9 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by nkwuocha: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hmm!
Women have it really easy in this world. undecided
When I hear guys say"Money over bitches" .I just shake my head.Las las na woman go still chop the money embarassed embarassed

You boast that once you make money you just Bleep and dump,Smh!How can you dump Someone that just left your house in lekki but stopped at Surulere to collect another round before getting to Ikeja for the final WWF? cry.She gets three orgasms in lekki and still got paid,she got another one at Surulere and still got paid,and then at Ikeja she got to drink wine and fish,have her kitty licked and still fucking get PAID?!? sad

Just take a look at the humiliation the keke napep went through....Got his teeth nearly knocked off by another man all because of a woman undecided

You go stand for road as a man,your fellow man go pack for another woman wey just enter lane And still will not ask you to join grin

It's easy for a woman to get money from me I swear... embarassed embarassed

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by BRRR: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nice one
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by MediaLife: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
xianah:

But woman can slap and beat man abi??.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by marvin906(m): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
nice 1..
buh last last nor be all matter person dey choke mouth put some you gats walk away before you carry problem wen nor b your own.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Luciferjesus666:

All you children of hate, bigots, haters, strange monikers on NL, we know the region most of you come from. Onyi22, all the lucifer monikers, simplykush, tossie101, ziggylady etc

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by LisaAnne(f): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
ShinqRambq:

Well, many are of the opinion that he is a woman wrapper or a womanizer. Others think he’s doing what every responsible man should do.
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile
Only for the first 10 people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Beno3: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Women can be annoying and troublesom. If I were the keke guy, I will break the mr macho's head.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by madridguy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Don't mind her, she's not even a Yoruba person just want to cause tribal war. What she put there is not correct.

ShinqRambq:

Tribal bigotry is wen u speak Yoruba in a place where dere are oda tribes when u suppose to b usin english

3 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by theapeman4: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
xianah:
but a woman can just slap a man when arguing! undecided

So if you are doing nonsense to me I will let it be..? undecided
Try that to me and I will beat the black outa ya women angry

Nonsense

14 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by LisaAnne(f): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
Luciferjesus666:
Say no to violence

It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile
First ten peopl

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
I can't judge the keke rider because I don't know what started the fight in the first place. The guy that slapped someone is an idiot if actually he doesn't know what the bone of contention was or who attacked the other first. But if actually he knew everything that went on and the keke rider was at fault, kudos to him. If not, he deserved to be arranged and taught a lesson.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Datdeltagirl(f): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
ShinqRambq:

so is it by force to enter the okada, guy get Sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Bonebreaker(m): 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
he did de rite tin

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ok

What I know is that that won't make the woman give him free kpekus.

Even the pant he'll not see.

Last last he'll just see her used sanitary pad and cum

2 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by tossie101(f): 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
Yoruba men only good at beating women.
Thanks to the igbo guy that saved the woman

3 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by ShinqRambq: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
Don't mind her, she's not even a Yoruba person just want to cause tribal war. What she put there is not correct.

SAI no!! to tribalism grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road / N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.