Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (67301 Views)

Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth / Nigerian Man Jailed In UK For Killing Defenseless Man After Clubbing. Photo / Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by naijacentric(m): 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
tossie101:

U are already destroyed.. Eranko tongue tongue
oloriburuku shege banza
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Ziggylady(f): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

All you children of hate, bigots, haters, strange monikers on NL, we know the region most of you come from. Onyi22, all the lucifer monikers, simplykush, tossie101, ziggylady etc

You are a pathetic dude and a painful hypocrite who should get a life

Atirikpa,can you count the number of Yoruba bigots on nairaland??...ofcourse you will develop blindless and pretend not to see them..

Hypocritical lots always resorting to cheap blackmail when paid back in their own coin.

Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Ziggylady(f): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
Hmm!
Women have it really easy in this world. undecided
When I hear guys say"Money over bitches" .I just shake my head.Las las na woman go still chop the money embarassed embarassed

You boast that once you make money you just Bleep and dump,Smh!How can you dump Someone that just left your house in lekki but stopped at Surulere to collect another round before getting to Ikeja for the final WWF? cry.She gets three orgasms in lekki and still got paid,she got another one at Surulere and still got paid,and then at Ikeja she got to drink wine and fish,have her kitty licked and still fucking get PAID?!? sad

Just take a look at the humiliation the keke napep went through....Got his teeth nearly knocked off by another man all because of a woman undecided

You go stand for road as a man,your fellow man go pack for another woman wey just enter lane And still will not ask you to join grin

It's easy for a woman to get money from me I swear... embarassed embarassed

For a man who claim to be married,you have an unecessarily resentment for ladies...Looks like their pain gives you joy that knows no bounds...

But i am not surprised,same you threatned to beat your 'sister' for being an INEC ad-hoc staff...You sure sound like you have an evil mind with a wicked personality.

Smh!
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by nkwuocha: 8:45am On Feb 22, 2019
Ziggylady:

For a man who claim to be married,you have an unecessarily resentment for ladies...Looks like their pain gives you joy that knows no bounds...

But i am not surprised,same you threatned to beat your 'sister' for being an INEC ad-hoc staff...You sure sound like you have an evil mind with a wicked personality.

Smh!

I won't go down to the level of insulting you.I sincerely don't need the attention you're giving me. undecided
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2019
Ziggylady:

Atirikpa,can you count the number of Yoruba bigots on nairaland??...ofcourse you will develop blindless and pretend not to see them..

Hypocritical lots always resorting to cheap blackmail when paid back in their own coin.

Yeye.
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Ziggylady(f): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

I don't deny fact; i don't say my tribe is right in everything, anywhere and with anyone i find myself in life is my family and tribe; i love every human being God created; Tribalism, prejudice and racism is only a quality of people with uncivilized little minds. There are yoruba bigots on NL, i never said otherwise; i know one who has around over nine accounts and I've personally reported him and got him banned on many occasions.
I've admired Chimanda many times here on NL because she's a woman i really like - same Chimanda listed Nigerian writers some time ago but intentionally left out Wole Soyinka. Out of all the personalities in PDP presidential race for now, Obi is the only one i really see as being meaningful. That's the difference between a frank realistic person and a hateful person full of prejudice.

Okay.
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by tossie101(f): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
naijacentric:
oloriburuku shege banza

Oponu jati jati.. EWU ofia
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by tossie101(f): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ziggylady:

Yeye.

The guy is just an idiot are u minding him?
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by tossie101(f): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

I don't deny fact; i don't say my tribe is right in everything, anywhere and with anyone i find myself in life is my family and tribe; i love every human being God created; Tribalism, prejudice and racism is only a quality of people with uncivilized little minds. There are yoruba bigots on NL, i never said otherwise; i know one who has around over nine accounts and I've personally reported him and got him banned on many occasions.
I've admired Chimanda many times here on NL because she's a woman i really like - same Chimanda listed Nigerian writers some time ago but intentionally left out Wole Soyinka. Out of all the personalities in PDP presidential race for now, Obi is the only one i really see as being meaningful. That's the difference between a frank realistic person and a hateful person full of prejudice.

U are talking rubbish..
Chimamamda didn't mention Soyinka because he writes poetry while Achebe writes story just like Amanda..
Go and get urself updated first with literature before u start arguing, I can see u no nothing yet about books

ZiggyLady ignore this bigoted clown pls
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Ziggylady(f): 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
tossie101:

U are talking rubbish..
Chimamamda didn't mention Soyinka because he writes poetry while Achebe writes story just like Amanda..

I have....ikea gwuru mmadu.
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by tossie101(f): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ziggylady:

Ndi afonja but ndi ekwensu..
Haha MA KA esi akpo asi.. Mana ikpo ha asi nke hi he ebido ibe akwa
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by tossie101(f): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ziggylady:

Haha MA KA esi akpo asi.. Mana ikpo ha asi nke gi he ebido ibe akwa
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Ziggylady(f): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
tossie101:

Haha MA KA esi akpo asi.. Mana ikpo ha asi nke gi he ebido ibe akwa

Ikpo asi bu ihe ha ji biri ndu...afo ajoka ndi ofe,iji kwu ezi okwu..
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by tossie101(f): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ziggylady:

Ikpo asi bu ihe ha ji biri ndu...afo ajoka ndi ofe,iji kwu ezi okwu..

ha amaghi chukwu Chaa chaa.
Ya mere ha na akwado Ihe ojoo Ebea oge obuna.. Tufiakwa
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by naijacentric(m): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
tossie101:

Oponu jati jati.. EWU ofia
baskat okpe child useless thing nairaland fool
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by tossie101(f): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
naijacentric:
baskat okpe child useless thing nairaland fool
Imbeci.le ..pls why are u crying undecided
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by jakandeola(m): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ziggylady:

Yeye.
IBO animal
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
tossie101:

U are talking rubbish..
Go and get urself updated first with literature before u start arguing, I can see u no nothing yet about books

Wole Soyinka writes Poetry? Only Poetry? You still here denying and twisting obvious fact? If you can do that, how much more things that are not straight forward fact. A bigot is always blind; prejudice is blind and denies facts. Anyway, that doesn't make me like Chimanda any less, she's one of my favourite and i do wish to meet her one day.
Then i spoke to ziggylady in a mature way, and she was mature in her response.
If you've chosen the path of hardened hateist and bigot, not everyone will be like you. A hardened bigot will always hate, even if he/she discovers you're not that bad, he/she will still convince herself/himself you're bad and find reasons to hate.
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
jakandeola:
IBO animal

Don't call her animal. Just leave both of them to hate, their hate doesn't stop the world from revolving, at least we've clearly seen who the real haters are who want to hate, not that there is a reason. If they like they should come with their usual false accusations, afonja is this and that. It doesn't hold any water anymore.
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by tossie101(f): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Wole Soyinka writes Poetry? Only Poetry? You still here denying and twisting obvious fact? If you can do that, how much more things that are not straight forward fact. A bigot is always blind; prejudice is blind and denies facts. Anyway, that doesn't make me like Chimanda any less, she's one of my favourite and i do wish to meet her one day.
Then i spoke to ziggylady in a mature way, and she was mature in her response.
If you've chosen the path of hardened hateist and bigot, not everyone will be like you. A hardened bigot will always hate, even if he/she discovers you're not that bad, he/she will still convince herself/himself you're bad and find reasons to hate.

Woke Soyinka is for poetry that's what he writes.
U are the worst bigot I ever know here, so stop playing that card... Byeee
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
tossie101:

Woke Soyinka is for poetry that's what he writes.
U are the worst bigot I ever know here, so stop playing that card... Byeee

Alright dear. Wole Soyinka writes only poetry. I'm the worst bigot in the world; ndi afonjas are the worst terrible tribe on planet earth, ndi ofe mmanu. And you, you're one of the most saintly loving person I've ever known.
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by tossie101(f): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Alright dear. Wole Soyinka writes only poetry. I'm the worst bigot in the world; ndi afonjas are the worst terrible tribe on planet earth, ndi ofe mmanu. And you, you're one of the most saintly loving person I've ever known.

What I'm saying is that your brothers are tribal here too.
Anyways no hard feelings. Take care.
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
tossie101:

What I'm saying is that your brothers are tribal here too.
Anyways no hard feelings. Take care.

Yea, i never denied that fact. Alright dear, take care too.

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by naijacentric(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
tossie101:

Imbeci.le ..pls why are u crying undecided
may ur house fall on you oponu
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by tossie101(f): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
naijacentric:
may ur house fall on you oponu

May u die tonight before dawn.
May u sleep and Neva wake up.
Eranko
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by naijacentric(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2019
tossie101:

May u die tonight before dawn.
May u sleep and Neva wake up.
Eranko
mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.