Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Hearty Cheers To A Passionate Philanthropist On Birthday: Edwin Ochai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hearty Cheers To A Passionate Philanthropist On Birthday: Edwin Ochai (877 Views)

Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) / Bobrisky Shades Toyin Lawani: 'Stop Wasting Money You Don't Have On Birthday' / Cee-c And Leo On Birthday Vacation In Nairobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hearty Cheers To A Passionate Philanthropist On Birthday: Edwin Ochai by EazyGist: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
MANY HEARTY CHEERS TO A LOGISTIC GURU AND PASSIONATE PHILANTHROPIST ON BIRTHDAY : EDWIN OCHAI

Dear brother,

It is with pleasure that I write to send my many hearty cheers to you on the occasion of your birthday. Today is indeed remarkable in the lives of many you have touched. Being them: family, friends youths and associates.

Your leadership at the Agila Carnival project remains the secret behind so many successful outings. It is under your able leadership the once Agila Carnival has now metamorphosed into Idoma International Carnival. Your commitment to uplifting your people and boosting their self esteem is immeasurable. With our platform you have made many young girls Queens with "Your Majesty" tittle bestowed on them.

Today I celebrate you and pray God to give you good health and the strength to sustain your impact. Your quiet success in the logistics industry also can never be forgotten. It will not be too charitable to name you a logistics guru. May today bring you unquantifiable joy and fulfillment. Age with grace sir.

Signed :
Ogaba James Oche
Akpalla 1

(1) (Reply)

2baba Celebrates Wife Annie On 2019 Women’s Day (photos) / “I Bleep Everyday” – Nollywood Actress Reveals / Meet the First Miss Niger Delta Winner 2001 as she Celebrate her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.