Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket (54299 Views)

Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home / Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi / Man Bathes In A Gutter To Celebrate Buhari's Victory. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by MediaLife: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
The Man who trekked from Lagos to Abuja to celebrate Buhari's victory 4years ago, has been seen trekking to Abuja again with APC casket.

The angry Nigerian man says he's trekking to Abuja to Bury the casket inside Aso Rock Mortuary, because the youth of the country are very disappointed in the present Buhari-led Government.

Watch the video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/man-who-trekked-to-celebrate-buhari.html

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by MediaLife: 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Watch the video here
Lalasticlala

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by slivertongue: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
water down pass gari, GMB is a failure

289 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by onez: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari is a plague from pit of hell

261 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by saaron(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hunger is the best medicine.

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by mycar: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
grin If this GMB wins again, many more zombies might not see casket to buy

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
This One has realized his mistakes unlike some Nairaland resident zombies that are still living in denial.

But I think it's an insult on the casket for APC to be inscribed on it.

Where are my fellow Casket Rights Vanguard? We need to sue for the poor casket.

Atiku/Obi for the winning.

Blinks.

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by magoo10(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari hunger has reset his brain

54 Likes

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Our selling points for our darling President MUHAMMADU BUHARI @.

He is the best President in the history of Nigeria.
We stand with him.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by 3ute: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
grin
My people, pls let us clear the road that leads to daura, that route must be made straight and all roadblocks removed, so that the lifeless one Will have a smooth ride to his retirement place grin cheesy grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by apesinola001: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sorry
Buhari disappointed Nigerians.
Atiku / Obi all the way

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by hisexcellency34: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
Casket kee you there, hungry man
Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by Nogen: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hahahahahahahaha! Hunger and poverty have reset his brain.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by dlondonbadboy: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
grin
Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by Nadheer15: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
That's not the guy believe me.

2 Likes

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
hahahaha

Yarimo and other BMC zombies will still say otherwise

9 Likes

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by Buharimustgo16F: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nice One atlest ur sense Is back

9 Likes

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
What suprises me at the moment is the claim from zombies BMCs that those that comenting and clicking likes on social media to hear their vote don't have PVC and i'm seriously optimistic that such People will b shock on Saturday.

Click Like if u have PVC and will vote Atiku.

Share if u don't have.

40 Likes

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by hysteresis: 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by Galaticos444: 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari must go

9 Likes

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by MediaLife: 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nadheer15:
That's not the guy believe me.
He is the one.

2 Likes

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Suffer head. Attention w.hore.

1 Like

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by kessdivine4all: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
GMB don fall their hand

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by Asshurbanipali: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
APC is a useless party of terrorists. Even Shekau are all APC members. It is becoming clearer everyday that APC will be defeated in poll by a wide margin. Nigerians are very angry and hungry. This is the worst administration in the history of Nigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
post=75933655:
Our selling points for our darling President MUHAMMADU BUHARI @.

He is the best President in the history of Nigeria.
We stand with him.
Pls we are trying to think

33 Likes

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by Smile4daddy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
One of the zombies and lazy miserable youth spotted.

Waste of time and energy because Buhari will win again and he will win BIG.

If anyone here doubts it, I’m ready to put down N100k against his/her N50k, we give to Seun or lalasticlala for safe keeping. After the election, my win will go to needy/miserable PDP members of this forum. If you’re game, quote me and let’s do it.

1 Like

Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by MallaMuheez9: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Political propaganda[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by jrusky(m): 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hahahaha Buhari you see your life how miserable it is

I have said it I don't bloody care either Buhari doesn't own a house or oil block any man who nonproductive to himself and his immediate family is a useless man. Meaning: (Buhari is useless*

If army like let them do 4 and four sign, if police or custom or immigration do the sign I don't give a bleep the fact is Buhari is a demon, a horror, a pain in the a s s bollock and must Go.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures / Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.