Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera (4868 Views)

Xiaomi MI 9 For Sale At A Give Away Price / Tecno Camon I Twin: First Tecno Smartphone With Snapdragon CPU / One Plus CEO; One Plus 6 To Arrive In June With Snapdragon 845 On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by iamadilanwar: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Xaiomi has launched its flagship Mi 9 smartphone powered by latest flagship processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 today in a launch event held in China. This smartphone is expected to be unveiled globally at MWC 2019 Xiaomi product launch event which is scheduled for 24th of February.https://techontrend.com/xiaomi-mi-9-launched-with-snapdragon-855-processor/

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by TheTourist: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Xiaomi better product. My Xiaomi Mi 8 still serves a world of good to be. Best smartphone I ever bought

6 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by showeah: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
my xiomi Note pro still bam, you cant use another phone after using xiomi phone. top class

8 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
My Redmi 5 Plus still kicking. Xiaomi or nothing. cool

7 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by sureteeboy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
My Redmi Note 5 still blazing as well. It's Xiaomi or nothing

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by Patrick33(m): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
still remember my xiaomi note 5...they really produce great devices..better than infinix and tecno..and able to keep up with samsung and iphones on performance levels..tho cameras are a bit bad.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by Palmerbarry: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is a beauty & beast combined together. It's super affordable with the best features you can find in top phones:
- Great camera rivaling Google Pixel 3 & iPhone Xs Max;
- Fastest chipset SD 855
- elegant design & superslim at 7.7mm & awesome screen-to-body ratio.
The only pro I found is the slightly smaller battery at 3300mAh & lack of headphone jack.
I'd rate it 9/10 considering its price at $500.
Big Kudos to Xiaomi on this one.

>>Looking forward to seeing the 'great' Samsung Galaxy S10 line-up tonight and hopefully Galaxy Fold.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Patrick33:
still remember my xiaomi note 5...they really produce great devices..better than infinix and tecno..and able to keep up with samsung and iphones on performance levels..tho cameras are a bit bad.

Good Camera helps with that. grin
Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
Palmerbarry:
This is a beauty & beast combined together. It's super affordable with the best features you can find in top phones:
- Fastest chipset SD 855
The only pro I found is the slightly smaller battery at 3300mAh & lack of headphone jack.

>>Looking forward to seeing the 'great' Samsung Galaxy S10 line-up tonight and hopefully Galaxy Fold.

The camera beat both the iPhone and Pixel 3 from the tests DxOMark carried out.

The 3,300mAh battery is also a turn off for me but the Quick Charge 4+ and 20W wireless charging definitely makes up for it. (Full charge in less than an hour)
Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by Patrick33(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

The 3,300mAh battery is also a turn off for me but the Quick Charge 4+ and 20W wireless charging definitely makes up for it. (Full charge in less than an hour)
its a flag ship device..check all flagships and they have 3000-3500 mah...if the phone lasts forever e no go sweet na lol

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by Patrick33(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
the only thing that mostly turns me off from xiaomi is Samsung..mehn super amoled and the premuim feels is just too good..plus their devices turn heads towards you...thats just the only thing...

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Palmerbarry:
- Fastest chipset SD 855

No IR blaster I'll rather go for Honor view 20 angry

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by psalmmar: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Pls, how good is the battery?
Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by otunbadare01(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
TheTourist:
Xiaomi better product. My Xiaomi Mi 8 still serves a world of good to be. Best smartphone I ever bought

After using Xiaomi mi 4 and mi 6 know rocking my XIAOMI MI 8.
XIAOMI BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO MOBILE PHONE

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by Palmerbarry: 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Patrick33:
its a flag ship device..check all flagships and they have 3000-3500 mah...if the phone lasts forever e no go sweet na lol
I know one thing is for sure: Xiaomi will optimize its battery to the fullest. But you can't compare its battery to Huawei's flagship & latest Samsungs (s10 & note 9). Xiaomi also used same figures for their beast Mix 3 and got some lil bashing. They should have upgraded like OP6 - 6T, just saying.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by Patrick33(m): 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Palmerbarry:
I know one thing is for sure: Xiaomi will optimize its battery to the fullest. But you can't compare its battery to Huawei's flagship & latest Samsungs (s10 & note 9). Xiaomi also used same figures for their beast Mix 3 and got some lil bashing. They should have upgraded like OP6 - 6T, just saying.
na we dey complain pass cause of lack of steady power supply sha bro...but you're right..it uses snapdragon so it should optimize usage very well...but their 6x has 3100 mah and it still drains pretty fast even with so called optimizing...lets see how this one fares
Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by BoboKush(m): 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please out of Xiaomi Mi 9 and redmi note 7 pro which is better... Also is the xiaomi n redmi own by same company
Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by Gptech(m): 12:02am On Feb 21, 2019
BoboKush:
Please out of Xiaomi Mi 9 and redmi note 7 pro which is better... Also is the xiaomi n redmi own by same company
Both are from same company, and its like an abomination to compare Redmi note 7 with Mi 9, the Mi 9 is far far far ahead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by maxibrainz: 12:04am On Feb 21, 2019
Still enjoying my xiaomi mi max 2

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by BoboKush(m): 7:00am On Feb 21, 2019
Gptech:

Both are from same company, and its like an abomination to compare Redmi note 7 with Mi 9, the Mi 9 is far far far ahead.

Wow.... Thanks for the correction since the hype for redmi note 7 is much was thinking it better than xiaomi MI series... Thanks for the info
Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by Starboytwo(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
Psychodavidovic:
My Redmi 5 Plus still kicking. Xiaomi or nothing. cool
also using redmi 5plus and I must give it to that phone..... I think once you use xiaomi products it's usually difficult to change to another..... The battery is a monster.... Since December my phone never off except once wey light no dey for 4 days haha.... Anyway I wanna upgrade to another series jare.... Who wanna buy redmi 5plus...everything still dey kampe or wanna swap, Holla me up...
Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by Rayjaymay(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
Starboytwo:
also using redmi 5plus and I must give it to that phone..... I think once you use xiaomi products it's usually difficult to change to another..... The battery is a monster.... Since December my phone never off except once wey light no dey for 4 days haha.... Anyway I wanna upgrade to another series jare.... Who wanna buy redmi 5plus...everything still dey kampe or wanna swap, Holla me up...
How much do you wan to sell and where are you located...send me your whatsapp no to chat better
Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Starboytwo:

Hope say na Redmi note 7 you wan buy ? Anything less than that no be upgrade. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by dev57(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Best 5 Android Keyboard Apps for Stylish Redmi And Smartphone Users 2019

Click here: https://www.droidhifi.com/2019/02/redmi-apps-best-redmi-android-keyboard.html

Most Android clients more often than not depend on the keyboard application that comes pre-introduced on the gadget. Be that as it may, there are endless third-party Android keyboard apps on the Google Play Store. These elective keyboard apps accompany fun topics, new features, progressed swiping choices, and exceedingly adaptable designs.
With regards to a third-party keyboard application, there is dependably a danger of keyloggers and other malware. Be that as it may, as Android's variety of keyboards is consistently advancing, the requirement for an effective keyboard feels like a need to remain cutting-edge on the most recent features.
Along these lines, we have concocted a rundown of most trusted and secure third-party Android keyboard apps which you can use as an option in contrast to your default keyboard.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by Patrick33(m): 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

bro i just checked dxo rankings on gsmarena and P20 is still the best..followed by pixel and note 9..the s10+ has just been confirmed to beat the p20 as the best camera..didn't see the xiaomi there
Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Starboytwo:

Please where did you buy Xiaomi from?
Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
TheTourist:

Please where can I buy Xiaomi phones? Thank you

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by seunfly: 2:54am On Feb 23, 2019
Gptech:

It is painful when people don't know anything about phones except words of mouth or the way people hype phones, that is why tecno has been deceiving people. Anybody body that has small knowledge of phone will not dare compare the two after seeing the specs of the two phones even if he/she had not seen or use any of them b4 but somebody is asking which one is better because of the way people are shouting redmi up and down. No be waiting people get money to buy they go shout?
Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by TheTourist: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2019
From the same place I buy all my gadgets geekbuying.com and e-commerce gadget website based in China and Hong Kong. DHL EXPRESS handles my delivery for a fee
I think they have an app for easier purchase

MISTAICEY02288:

Please where can I buy Xiaomi phones? Thank you
Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by Starboytwo(m): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Please where did you buy Xiaomi from?
from a guy here, had it ordered through konga
Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2019
Patrick33:
bro i just checked dxo rankings on gsmarena and P20 is still the best..followed by pixel and note 9..the s10+ has just been confirmed to beat the p20 as the best camera..didn't see the xiaomi there

The screenshot below is from DxOMark right now.

Re: Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2019
Starboytwo:
from a guy here, had it ordered through konga

Oh okay thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Manually Upgrade Android Kitkat OS To Lollipop 5.1 OS / MTN Nigeria Achieves 42.1% (52.3 Million) Subscriber Share / A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.