Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! (8716 Views)

Two Strong Ladies Fight Over Man On Highway; Naked Themselves – Video / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Westaslave2:
which hot !
Tarnishing women who ar nt in d army
u ar in pains , Arent u?
Smiles wink smiley

Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Trolla:

madam major, your post is far from the truth, but i agree to disagree... grin grin who wan chop frog jump grin grin
but this your name get as e be, analqueen, is that a sexual fantasy or something cheesy cheesy because i thought know that army girls are very conservative in every aspect
Knw it dat pple who has statement 2 make in dis world(special pple)might choose 2 answer DEVIL while dey ar " living SAINTs ,
C life C irony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by enyi1: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
mature words frm a wiseman ! open ur ear n answer dis question am about 2 ask u " ar u a lion,
do u knw who a lion is?

lastly ,dating groups has been opened by fools 4 dia selfish reasons**
but knw it i av mandated somepple 2 create dat special dating center!
I am not a lion and I don't have a single violent bone in my body. As for dating group you have to man it by installing a capable admin to ensure it's not hijacked by the wolves. Strictly soldier girls that are single and open for relationship. Visitors are allowed provided there account is verified using either LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc. Date meetings has to be ínside town where the guys can be comfortable unless when both agree to meet in barracks. You are yet to respond to anger management issues of most female soldiers, are they lethal lovers ( men must always cheat), how do they handle break ups too. Will they go gently or will she break your head and windscreen? Please respond and mention me when such online dating platform is created. See how we chat you here freely because it's online. Believe me most guys chatting you up here won't have the courage to do so if they meet you in person on your regalia. So your girls can come in with that approach. Chat, familiarize, meet on mufti in town and when they have bonded anything can now follow including barracks visitations etc. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by West601(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Westaslave2:
which hot !
awww!don't get it DAT way she's been herself here Nd you gat rights to correct her if she's wrong,she's ur fellow woman no fear
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by West601(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Westaslave2:
which hot !
awww!don't get it DAT way she's been herself here Nd you gat rights to correct her if she's wrong,she's ur fellow woman no fear,speak ur mind
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by MissRaine69(f): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
So in a nutshell humans are complex creatures with good and bad attributes some are obvious some not so much. You will find cruel and malicious women are found in all walks of life not just church. They are also found in temples, mosques, synagogues, remote villages, the Sahara and the Gobi too .

2 Likes

Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by West601(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
am dating a softman
soft man with an iron lady,how is working for you two
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by West601(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
MissRaine69:
So in a nutshell humans are complex creatures with good and bad attributes some are obvious some not so much. You will find cruel and malicious women are fond in all walks of life not just church. They are also found in temples, mosques, synagogues, remote villages, the Sahara and the Gobi too .
true talk sis
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by West601(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
MissRaine69:
So in a nutshell humans are complex creatures with good and bad attributes some are obvious some not so much. You will find cruel and malicious women are fond in all walks of life not just church. They are also found in temples, mosques, synagogues, remote villages, the Sahara and the Gobi too .
true talk sister
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
yes
well, even Freud himself was confused grin

Cc husbandsnatcha

Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
immhotep:

well, even Freud himself was confused grin

Cc husbandsnatcha
freud was a great scholar , smiley
Husbandsnatcha dat 1 i heard she was banned for 2months,
Dat serves her right grin
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by princfred(m): 2:57am On Feb 21, 2019
MissRaine69:
So in a nutshell humans are complex creatures with good and bad attributes some are obvious some not so much. You will find cruel and malicious women are found in all walks of life not just church. They are also found in temples, mosques, synagogues, remote villages, the Sahara and the Gobi too .
And in the army too.

"Soft or hard" doesnt make much difference. Men and women from any sphere all have their areas of needed improvement. The will and dedication by each to make the desired improvement may just be what truly matters.
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by princfred(m): 3:02am On Feb 21, 2019
enyi1:

I am not a lion and I don't have a single violent bone in my body. As for dating group you have to man it by installing a capable admin to ensure it's not hijacked by the wolves. Strictly soldier girls that are single and open for relationship. Visitors are allowed provided there account is verified using either LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc. Date meetings has to be ínside town where the guys can be comfortable unless when both agree to meet in barracks. You are yet to respond to anger management issues of most female soldiers, are they lethal lovers ( men must always cheat), how do they handle break ups too. Will they go gently or will she break your head and windscreen? Please respond and mention me when such online dating platform is created. See how we chat you here freely because it's online. Believe me most guys chatting you up here won't have the courage to do so if they meet you in person on your regalia. So your girls can come in with that approach. Chat, familiarize, meet on mufti in town and when they have bonded anything can now follow including barracks visitations etc. Thanks.
Important points there. Its more up to the "hard" ones to improve than for men to put themselveds at risk with them. Not deflecting to paranoid negative sentiments against "non hard" women.
Because after all said and done, will men not prefer women they can break/fvck up and make up with to those of break/fvck up and break head?
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by femi4: 5:58am On Feb 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Dont tell me that weak ladies are those innocent choir ladies we see at imo state catholic churches ,Amaka! Dont even go there! Because those ones are "SLOW POISONS" who snatches people's husbands even souls with all desperation.
(Some will criticise me but i will not cower because i was brought up with truth kudos 2 my lion dad).

To the topic ,Weak ladies they appear so angelic during holy communion, But will go to ORON 2pm midnight market for the dead "to get that dark powers in any little challenges they face,
They appear so weak physically ,but can blackmail an innocent top army general to his untimely death(what strongest guys cant do).

They appear so vulnerable and fragile but has a demon friend Yes ! demon as in D.E.M.O.N ,they are always their best friends telling them who to send to an unknown destination,
If i list all they do it will reach page 8 ,because i was once in their midst(BUT MEN ARE JUST EMPTY ,no offense please).
On the other side what defines a strong lady ?
They are refined ladies with factors such as : -
× Disciipline ,Maybe , because they are trained like men(eg me)
× Maltreatment :- this factor might influence a lady and make her strong with valient and angelic mind!
Open secrets about these sects, -

: They hate diabolism "JUJU " they rather die than use it.
: They always have strong desire to do what is right.

: They are fiercely loyal /and no one can take away loyalty away from them.
: They do not need validation from friends,family and boyfriends unlike slayqueens who will rush to babalawos(pastors) For validations!
: They can pick up their broken hearts and mould it to masterpiece, Unlike weak ladies who will invoke satan to burn up their boyfriends.
NB: Their Attributes are many i need rest abeg!

I STILL REMAIN THAT MAJOR,

Well, I ll call them pretenders not weak ladies.

Weak ladies are weak in nature, character and probably with low self esteem . They don't fake it

1 Like

Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by princfred(m): 7:18am On Feb 21, 2019
femi4:

Weak ladies are weak in nature, character and probably with low self esteem . They don't fake it
Very true.

Often worth loving. The pretenders act like weak ladies because of that. Who knows there may genuine drop of weakness in them.
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by Westaslave2(f): 7:24am On Feb 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
u ar in pains , Arent u? Smiles wink smiley
na so ! rockstone ladies
hahaha
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by MissRaine69(f): 7:31am On Feb 21, 2019
princfred:
And in the army too.

"Soft or hard" doesnt make much difference. Men and women from any sphere all have their areas of needed improvement. The will and dedication by each to makes the desired improvement may just be what truly matters.
mmmmmm
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2019
femi4:

i stil maintain weak ladies has a lot of definition!
Now! watch me define mine...
weak ladies ar dos pretenders (lyk u said) that hates anytin goodwill ,hates fighting 4 **justice ,but only steal justice frm d innocent

NB: justice differs frm vengeance
tanks
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2019
Westaslave2:
na so ! rockstone ladies
hahaha
funny u..hw is ur madam?
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2019
West601:
soft man with an iron lady,how is working for you two
so because i av military training ,if my husband insult me or slap me i shud bring out my pistol or revolver n shoot his leg!
listen ,even if i av 20pistols on me ,dia ar 1000 smooth ways of venting my anger!

am nt a former tomato seller in d army ,am a graduate

1 Like

Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by CharleyBright(m): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
u ar in pains , Arent u? Smiles wink smiley
This Cross River + Cameroon girl.,. You still Nairaland? Long time.
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2019
enyi1:

if u ar nt a lion ,u ar nt a man then! lion is an animal full of honour ,
if u arent slimy ,show ur military madam u ar a lion ..lets c hw she gonna waterloo u went you be a man(cheat)

because an army lady cant fight a revolutionary ,dey wl be afraid of protest frm pple u helped!
as 4 dating dnt worry
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 9:15am On Feb 21, 2019
CharleyBright:

This Cross River + Cameroon girl.,. You still Nairaland? Long time.
ambazonia pls!
gud morning ,am enjoying my leave o!
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 9:40am On Feb 21, 2019
MissRaine69:
dnt bring mosque here , (cos dey ar condemned .)

u ar ryt bae

make prayer start u go see person wey go eke ututu 4 akwa ibom 2 get juju to kill her sis/friend getting married pray more dan u!

note: i av check nairaland no one is concerned about dis ills, as if it isnt devilishly crucial,

pple die on dia wedding eve ,90% of dis cases is caused by dia best friend ! i can swear 2 dat
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by princfred(m): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

u ar ryt bae

make prayer start u go see person wey go eke ututu 4 akwa ibom 2 get juju to kill her sis/friend getting married pray more dan u!

note: i av check nairaland no one is concerned about dis ills, as if it isnt devilishly crucial,

pple die on dia wedding eve ,90% of dis cases is caused by dia best friend ! i can swear 2 dat
Diabolism is surely a big issue in Nigeria which many underate (due to ignorance) or overate become overtly paranoid about like you depending on its prevalence where they are raised or reside.
Many of the deaths is due to who they snatched the man from too.
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by West601(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
so because i av military training ,if my husband insult me or slap me i shud bring out my pistol or revolver n shoot his leg!
listen ,even if i av 20pistols on me ,dia ar 1000 smooth ways of venting my anger!

am nt a former tomato seller in d army ,am a graduate
you re quick to anger Mrs
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by CustardPrince(m): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Am a catholic wt holy communion n confirmation *awards* on my wardrope ,
U left d lessons n points,n u chose 2 say i battle d body n blood of christ!

So they are now awards?? Chai...
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2019
CustardPrince:

So they are now awards?? Chai...
yes o!

we in d village suffer 2 get it unlike city pple
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2019
princfred:

Diabolism is surely a big issue in Nigeria which many underate (due to ignorance) or overate become overtly paranoid about like you depending on its prevalence where they are raised or reside.
Many of the deaths is due to who they snatched the man from too.
hmmm! no way nt who dey snatched frm ,d case is rare .
but envy n competition of who wl marry first
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by AnalQueenluci: 11:45am On Feb 21, 2019
West601:
you re quick to anger Mrs
Lyk seriously ?

1 Like

Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by MissRaine69(f): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

u ar ryt bae

I am a pragmatic person and don’t attribute all misfortunes which are mostly bad decisions ill planning to “juju”. Do people get poisoned? Yes
Do people drop dead without being sick? Yes
Is it all down to maleficent beings and actions? No
Desperation, greed, lust are all quintessential human traits and these traits drive some people, this is the case regardless of location .
Now as for 90% of cases? What population size are we looking at exactly? 90% of cases of people dying at weddings being caused by the best friends? I can’t comment on that as if that was the case no one would get married, as deaths would be in abundance.
Re: Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! by CharleyBright(m): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
ambazonia pls!
gud morning ,am enjoying my leave o!
You dey leave?? Enough Anal things for you be that. Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) / Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality / Get Nigerian Leaked Sex Photos And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.