Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Breaking: INEC, Rigging Won't Save Buhari From Defeat ~ Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: INEC, Rigging Won't Save Buhari From Defeat ~ Obasanjo (5022 Views)

Leaked US Files Show Security Operatives Were Aware Of INEC's Rigging Plan / Dead Innocent Umezulike Banned By Buhari From Traveling Outside Nigeria / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: INEC, Rigging Won't Save Buhari From Defeat ~ Obasanjo by mycar: 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Obj has spoken

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC, Rigging Won't Save Buhari From Defeat ~ Obasanjo by Gandollaar(f): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
AudiA4:
This devil called OBJ is still talking, chief master rigger and corruption personified, God will disgrace u and your supporters, u are crying now because this government has blocked all the free benefits u enjoy, u want to be relevant all the time,God will punish you,shameless old man
This one is in sifia pain
Re: Breaking: INEC, Rigging Won't Save Buhari From Defeat ~ Obasanjo by IVORY2009(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Calers:
God will punish you Obasanjo

Re: Breaking: INEC, Rigging Won't Save Buhari From Defeat ~ Obasanjo by codedguy1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
@ AudiA4

I cannot cure you of your imbecility. To think that you a zombie with imbecility only makes your case hopeless and helpless already. You want everyone to experience your condition and it will not work.

A blue eyed miserable simpleton like you will always want a failure and dullard like buhari to lead him. You won't draw us into that den a second time.
Re: Breaking: INEC, Rigging Won't Save Buhari From Defeat ~ Obasanjo by AudiA4: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=codedguy1 post=75938208]@ AudiA4

I cannot cure you of your imbecility. To think that you a zombie with imbecility only makes your case hopeless and helpless already. You want everyone to experience your condition and it will not work.

A blue eyed miserable simpleton like you will always want a failure and dullard like buhari to lead him. You won't draw us into that den a second time.[/quote

U are senseless and a dummy, what have u said here,u call PMB a dullard, OBJ was there for 8 yrs,what did he do,nothing, Yaradua 2 yrs what did he do, nothing, Jonathan your PHD holder,he was even called a dullard and clueless, all didn't add a single development, PMB had spent 3.5yrs, done ur rail,building your roads,grew ur external reserve from 22billion to 42billion,and so on,your life wasn't improved in 16 yrs, PMB is laying the foundation of growth and u want to go back to your wasted 16 yrs of PDP,Be wise u fool
Re: Breaking: INEC, Rigging Won't Save Buhari From Defeat ~ Obasanjo by codedguy1(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
AudiA4

Bloody pleb, you can't even quote me well.

Keep swimming in you delusions of grandeur. No roads or rail where done during the 16yr abi.

Someone that his wife has come out to say he is not in charge is the dullard you want to install again.

Keep deceiving yourself you plonker. 13million out sch, 90millon people living in poverty, plunged us back into debt, 20million unemployed, selective corruption fight, nepotistic appointments, herdsmen killing all over the place, double digit inflation and the naira fell to 360 while he increased fuel price is what we get for allowing a proud dullard mount the sit of power.

Everything that would affect everyone in the country in a negative way is what he tampered with and made worse.

I will not reply a rettardded zombie like you again because your case is like a dog in trouble but still barking at people that want to help it.
Re: Breaking: INEC, Rigging Won't Save Buhari From Defeat ~ Obasanjo by AudiA4: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=codedguy1 post=75938976]AudiA4

Bloody pleb, you can't even quote me well.

Keep swimming in you delusions of grandeur. No roads or rail where done during the 16yr abi.

Someone that his wife has come out to say he is not in charge is the dullard you want to install again.

Keep deceiving yourself you plonker. 13million out sch, 90millon people living in poverty, plunged us back into debt, 20million unemployed, selective corruption fight, nepotistic appointments, herdsmen killing all over the place, double digit inflation and the naira fell to 360 while he increased fuel price is what we get for allowing a proud dullard mount the sit of power.

Everything that would affect everyone in the country in a negative way is what he tampered with and made worse.

I will not reply a rettardded zombie like you again because your case is like a dog in trouble but still barking at people that want to help it.

Dumb ass, I don't have to quote u,I know where ur stupid ass is going, look at all the fake statistics u are giving, u are dumb, I repeat, u have no defence for your thieves u are supporting,I don't blame u I am sure u were part of the people benefitting from the stealing under Pdp,u are hungry now,I can feel your pain,put up your thinking cap and get a legit job,it's no more stealing as usual, idiot
Re: Breaking: INEC, Rigging Won't Save Buhari From Defeat ~ Obasanjo by tuniski: 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
5thElement:

Don't let God give you a divine slap o.

God favors a thief, a looter?

You demean the Almighty, just because of a morsel of bread?
Yes God favours whom wishes. His ways are not ours. God the shamer of bucket uses basket to fetch water.
Re: Breaking: INEC, Rigging Won't Save Buhari From Defeat ~ Obasanjo by ozo13(m): 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
We have heard sir, the father of election rigging our election history.
Re: Breaking: INEC, Rigging Won't Save Buhari From Defeat ~ Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 21, 2019
tuniski:

Yes God favours whom wishes. His ways are not ours. God the shamer of bucket uses basket to fetch water.

God's ways may be mysterious but one thing you can be sure of is that Light and Darkness can never mix.

God can never condone or bless evil deeds.
Re: Breaking: INEC, Rigging Won't Save Buhari From Defeat ~ Obasanjo by tuniski: 8:01am On Feb 21, 2019
5thElement:

God's ways may be mysterious but one thing you can be sure of is that Light and Darkness can never mix.

God can never condone or bless evil deeds.

God has condone evil deeds in all the scriptures that is why many men of God were bad guys.
Re: Breaking: INEC, Rigging Won't Save Buhari From Defeat ~ Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 21, 2019
tuniski:

God has condone evil deeds in all the scriptures that is why many men of God were bad guys.

#sigh

Another pretend atheist.

This is not the place to discuss this bro. You can mention me on a relevant religious thread and we'll thrash this out there.
Re: Breaking: INEC, Rigging Won't Save Buhari From Defeat ~ Obasanjo by tuniski: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2019
5thElement:

#sigh

Another pretend atheist.

This is not the place to discuss this bro. You can mention me on a relevant religious thread and we'll thrash this out there.
I am a proud moslem stop the pretense God has always condone bad guys. His love for his creation is not limited to the good but, more amplified with the bad. Ya gafar.
Re: Breaking: INEC, Rigging Won't Save Buhari From Defeat ~ Obasanjo by osazeeblue01: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2019
Baba have spoken, if don't want to hear the truth go and hang yourself.
Buhari and APC are just busy buying time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Disgraced And Fugitive Lawyer Should Never Be Speaker / Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC / For Or Against Nigeria's Possible Division?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.