Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (84136 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by infogenius(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
When God answers ur call. Never forget to relate with Him the way u did b4 He answered ur call.
This family I guess put God one side when fame came.

10 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by senatepresido: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Hoodbilonia: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hahahahaha
I said it 2years ago
Bich been jumpin on diff dics
Now bich cant pay up her house rent
Popularity wont make u rich
Bich
Hahahahahaha
Living fake life everywhere
Hahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Speedyconnect15: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Gram not real life.

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Mrbaz1: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lol...see as I dey laugh myself on top matter wet no concern me....I think say na Toke Makinwa be d person wey blow through photo bomb...lmao..
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by hisexcellency34: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hope PDP won't blame Buhari for this?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Acidosis(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Like yahoo yahoo, overnight transformations and non-merit based fame do not last.

11 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by HabaHaba: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=LisaAnne post=75929970]learn to read....
"Olajumoke spoke of her desire to have a home of her own before the existing rent expires in two years time"[/quote)
Aunty, that is why he said " I thought... ", to express his dismay at the previous impression from news going round.

SMH
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Viergeachar: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
And she crossed my mind today o.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Jaqenhghar: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
That's how they messed this Kate Gosling too. Now she too is at sea. No talent, no husband, 8 children.Truth is if you dont have any tangible talent or you are not creative or have one creative manager that can push things your way, you are fùcked in the long run

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Akanoaaa(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Village people on this one again? awon people yen yawerey gan o.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Phon1x: 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Wait..so the father of her kids didnt cash in when thr ovation was loudest and tried to establish something for himself but was doing house husband and chopping what ever was been thrown his way until river now ran dry? Well the magical way he showed up when things got rosy..he can magically disappear again if he cant stand the heat anymore.

9 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Gentleziggy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Social media can make people look rich but in the real sense they are as broke as bleep.

That is why you should not allow what you see on social media rush you to do what is not right.
Every body on social media is a millionaire but in reality some don't have what to eat.
Be wise
true talk Linda n Laura ikeji are very good example well said big bro

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by atiku07(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
All I see here is insecurity from the hubby's side and inabiity to exert control over her finances. He needs to man up and do something meaninfu with his life

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by madridguy(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
Boss of life. Seem you don forget me.

Firefire:
Orisirisi
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Firefire(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
Boss of life. Seem you don forget me.

Na you forget me ooo

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Igwe9(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
she should join hand and vote this ineptitude of a president out.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Newboss(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
If you're poor, you're poor. There are no two ways about it

Get rich before you get rich angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Mayflowa(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
demolinka:
Hope she don't go back to the bread...

Sad

Not after tasting fame! She'd rather die
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by madridguy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Boss no be so. I don try to call you tire, sent messages with no reply. Abi you no dey use your number that end with 76 again ni?

Firefire:

Na you forget me ooo
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Viergeachar: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
shachris05:
Las las she go begin sale bread again.

Pigiyeasternr spotted... grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
bigtt76:
Ha! but I thought Sujimoto dashed her an apartment naaaa? See all these people wen too like show demselves. As for the husband ...not surprised, I saw it coming .....the guy is talking as if dem de carry hin wife go give men to nack outside ....not impossible though cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dash or rent?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Onnasucs1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
Mr Spell is following the same path this olajumoke followed.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by pooozeee(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Singing Motigbana
Bi irun obo orisaguna

You are wickeded
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by noble71(m): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Such is life. So all those endorsement she didn't Invest any? I can remember vividly that some people said this that time she was trending.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Mayflowa(m): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
atiku07:
All I see here is insecurity from the hubby's side and inabiity to exert control over her finances. He needs to man up and do something meaninfu with his life

No relationship would succeed without communication. She should always put her husband in the loop. You won't be much different if you were her husband

12 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by King44(m): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
you mean despite the money she made she has no savings and u are just planning to own a saloon, really no business no investment ha she must be a mediocre I don't mean to judge buh truth has to be said

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by AuroraB(f): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
She should have let go of that man immediately she hit the limelight. Her kinda industry thrives on such. A break from him with no explanation to the press would be fine.
I know what I'm saying

7 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Firefire(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
Boss no be so. I don try to call you tire, sent messages with no reply. Abi you no dey use your number that end with 76 again ni?

Send me email please. Have being traveling will be back over the weekend to vote out Buhary tongue

9 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by webtutorr: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
She supposed to invest her money at the very first time she turned famous. I believe good amount of money should be with her the.
Anyway, make she press the refresh button shaa, she go bounce back to her rich life.

Sorry for her liru downfall shaa

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by madridguy(m): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
I guess right then. Will send you email and let you know when I send am.
Bros, save your ticket money or better still drop it for boys make dem use am drink Kunu and groundnut, Atiku cannot see draw against PMB.

Firefire:

Send me email please. Have being traveling will be back over the weekend to vote out Buhary tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido To Naira Marley: "Una Dey Do Jazz, All Una Music Dey Sweet" / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.