Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help (58975 Views)

Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by ADRIAN88(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
Her phone camera is bae!! Meanwhile.... Lets hope she's in her boyfriend's house collecting some vitamin D-overdose, this country is too hot as we speak.

Ps- please and please, young folks out there, whether na straff, or any other youth-oriented activity you want to be clandestine about this period, kindly tell atleast someone close where you are going; "I-dey-come" no be address oh!...

Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by tintingz(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
Why are people assuming nonsense?!

No sympathy at all.
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by bleskid: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Yahoo boys alert sad
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by mozona(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
my gut told me she is still alive
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by aderossin: 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
may she dey italy dey enjoy like this,she for try reach one person for house who no go no no ooooo
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Pray she is found
someone said she went on a dickation
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by zealadjay(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
wakabobo:
The young lady in the photo is missing, she was last seen at Benin city about a year ago. All effort to locate her whereabouts by the family has proved abortive. The general public is please advised to call her parents via the phone numbers below if found. Thank You

Name : Ajayi Osonameh Precious
Place last seen: Benin
State of origin: Edo

All dis APC pple dat dey hav use lies to brainwash u pple..
Aah aah! Tòrí Ólórun..

Topic Age == 22
Message Age == 22 - 23
Banner advert Age == 23

Nd u pple want me to bliv dat she is 22 abi 23
This face am seeing lyk dis surpass dat age.
Btw, she dey one side dey brekwaale Shikena!!!

Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by obietonbara: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
The Lord will deliver her in peace .
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by Eyoh01(m): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
I wanted to say something then I saw last place seen was Benin I surrender to God
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by Eyoh01(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
I wanted to say something then I saw last place seen was Benin that's why I surrender to God
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by madgoat(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Rosarie:
Very pretty.may she be found

grin person wey dey don use do ritual and don already die and decay since a year ago grin
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by chuckjonesbaba(m): 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
wakabobo:
The young lady in the photo is missing, she was last seen at Benin city about a year ago. All effort to locate her whereabouts by the family has proved abortive. The general public is please advised to call her parents via the phone numbers below if found. Thank You

Name : Ajayi Osonameh Precious
Place last seen: Benin
State of origin: Edo

God please protect and guide her back home...
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by tsinzu: 12:37am On Feb 21, 2019
Check Italy
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by Olisehinnocent: 12:46am On Feb 21, 2019
She may be enjoying doggy style now and we are looking for her. grin grin grin
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by donromanus: 8:15am On Feb 21, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
It's too late to find her cry cry cry

Why didn't you inform us two hours, two day, two weeks or two months after she disappeared so that we can all pray for her and wish her a safe return? You are now informing us after about a year. May God forgive una.

How will you find her if you were told on time?
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by TPound(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
Check Libya, Morocco or Italy...

Please don't quote me...

I'm having Jedi jedi
Re: Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help by Flowy: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
I pray she is found and in good condition.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) / Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad / Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.