Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting (28044 Views)

Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode / Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by 36STATES: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
Is Ambode the most cowardly Yorubo man ever?
Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by CHZ777: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u7Nq7VkABM&t=29s

Their evil plans will crash like this
Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is what happens when you postpone election by one week. No more ideas. Everybody will be dancing upandan
Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by EternalYouth(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
God bless Nigeria.
God bless PMB.
God bless APC.
Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by Quorax: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
grin

Copy copy.... Pdp is going to win this election..go and write it down.
Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by musb92yahooco: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ssi baba

Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by bjsteve: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Reelz:
Ambode the shy and timid governor.. Spits. Even my dog will do better than this zombie puppet.

I daught it if there is anybody in your family that has attain the position of ambode..... wailers party
Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by Echo50(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
some of them will defect to phi de phi 2morrow. check the faces
Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by Slynation(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
I wonder why Ambode is dancing when he's now Ambogone...!! This man lacks personalities.....
Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by adelaja70(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
duscollins:
Looters of Lagos. I pity South West that allows such impunity
PITY YOUR EROSION REGION.....
Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by MrAJQ(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
APC sak
Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by surevik(f): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Make una see Ooo... But police and military are all in APC... Oh God opposition is in your hands, our blood will not be shed. Imagine the fool the tyrant asked to ruthless

Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by enemyofprogress: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Where is the dance move?I look, I no see. Op work on your mosquito brain biko
Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by Oyindidi(f): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Firefire:

I greet you my sister
My brother, you forget me
Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Broom in a party,that is witchcraft..

Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application..A trial will convince you!
Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by IjebuWarrior: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Future president of Nigeria, we salute you Sir !

Yaba Left V.I.P.. We salute you, Sir!

1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by Firefire(m): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyindidi:
My brother, you forget me

My sister, I no forget you oooo.

Please send me email. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by magzey: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
The Jagaban himself.the master planner ,God bless you grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by uvy381: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
?

Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by concordetz: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
*SOME OF US WORK WITH FACTS AND NOT EMOTIONS!*
*Between Presidents Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari.*
*Record has it that president Obasanjo sacked his IGP Tafa Balogun for corruption.* *He sacked the then Senate President Adolfus Wabara for corruption. He also sacked his own ministers, Fabian Osuji, S.M Afolabi, Hussein Akwanga, Tim Menakaya, etc for corruption. He also sacked Mrs Mobolaji Osomo for administrative infraction. The same way late president Umaru Musa Yar’Adua sacked Mrs Adenike Grange as Minister of Health for administrative infraction.*
*It's on records that president Jonathan also sacked Stella Odua for corruption. Stella Odua was one of the most powerful ministers in president Jonathan's administration. But when she erred, President Jonathan sacked her.* *President Jonathan also sacked Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina as the Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform for corruption.*
*Now, tell me who president Buhari has sacked for the reported cases of corruption in his government?*
*Mind you, If you tell me that president Buhari sacked Babachir, I will happily remind you that the same president Buhari wrote the Senate, defended and exonerated Babachir of all wrong doings leveled against him. It was the cry of people like you and me and some other good Nigerians that forced him to sack Babachir and have him replaced with his own brother, Boss Mustapha. In other words, Mr. Babachir brought his own replacement.*
*Yet, some hero worshipping obsessive dim-wits will still want me to believe that president Buhari is Mr. Integrity and that he is fighting corruption.*
*Let me also remind you that president Buhari also reappointed the following guys who were all sacked for corruption and violation of their oaths of offices:*
*Abdulrasheed Maina:*
*Maina was the chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform. He was secretly recalled and reinstated by president Buhari.* *He was even promoted to the position of director in charge of human resources in the ministry of interior. Maina was dismissed by president Jonathan in 2013 following* *recommendations by the Office of the Head of Service. He was said to have stolen about 100billion naira from the pension fund.*
*CP Zakari Biu:*
*CP Biu was dismissed following his complicity in the escape from police detention of notorious Boko Haram suspect, Kabiru Sokoto.* *He was reinstated and promoted to the rank of AIG by president Buhari before he was gloriously retired from active service.*
*NHIS Boss, Prof Usman Yusuf:*
*Prof Yusuf was said to have squandered over 997 million naira from the schemes intervention fund. Investigation was carried out and he was dully sacked by the minister of health.* *But because he is president Buhari's brother, he was recently reinstated.*
*Mallam Ahmed Saleh.*
*Saleh was the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court. He connived with two others (Mohammed Abdulrahaman Sharif and Rilwanu Lawal) and stole 2.2 billion naira belonging to the apex court. They were also said to have received gratifications totaling 74.4 million naira from private contractors who were providing services to the apex court.* *Mallam Saleh was sacked but president Buhari reinstated him and promoted him as the Secretary of Legal Council of Nigeria.*
*Don't ever tell me that president Buhari is fighting corruption. Facts on ground are showing otherwise. Some of us work with facts not emotions.*

*-Faruk Adejoh-Audu*
Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by hisexcellency34: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
v
Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by femarium(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
100% sure bet...with just 2 odd but ubhave to stake high..100%..WhatsApp 07033121197
Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by RexTramadol1: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
ŋǫ ɓę şɱąɭɭ ţђįŋɠ
Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by sogodihno: 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
duscollins:
Looters of Lagos. I pity South West that allows such impunity

don't pity us, pity urself, we are still 10 times better than u, your people can't do without coming to our lands, you that has no looter in ur region, u worse off
Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by IVORY2009(m): 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Copy cats.... grin shocked

Tinubu and co dancing I beg u; I dey laugh like Obasanjor grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Yaba Left V.I.P.. We salute you, Sir!
who be this one ? I beg waka !
Re: Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting by biGwal(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Over to wailers......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate / Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad / Paris Loan Refund: Nigeria’s 36 Governors Threaten War With EFCC Chair, Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.