Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,407 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Aggressive Ways Of Saving Battery Life. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Aggressive Ways Of Saving Battery Life. (293 Views)

How To Stop Pictures Posted On Your Whatsapp Group Chat From Saving In Y Gallery / Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) / My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aggressive Ways Of Saving Battery Life. by felasey1(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
For people that are either having problems with their battery draining fast or people that don't have the Note series or people that don't like the battery average usage of their device or even people that want more battery life when playing games. Below are my favorite and most used options when increasing my battery life.

1) Downgrade To Factory Version
More often than not, this increases the battery lifespan of the device compared to the updated version because the factory version correlates with the battery specifications. There are some hiccups tho, when the factory version isn't optimized to save battery, this really is a bummer and you gatz upgrade to the optimized version. So in brevi , downgrade to an optimized factory version...

2) Delete Apps You No Longer Use
This is a popular way to save battery. Sometimes these apps do not load physically buh when there is an internet connection , they do some background activities and this kills battery.

3) Disable (Apps That Can Be Disabled) Or Freeze(Apps That Cannot Be Disabled) Apps You May Not Use In A Long Time.
This is probably the best way to save battery. Eg if u don't use google assistant , u can disable Google - this increases battery life in a significant way, if u don't any app that much , u disable it or freeze it...

4) Consistent Removal Of Running Background Activities
You do this by going to Power >> Advanced >> Battery Usage and removing some running activities u no longer use.

5) Airplane Mode Whenever U Don't Use The Network
If u aren't expecting any call or ur travelling , make it a habit of switching on the Airplane mode. This conserves battery in a way u won't expect. A struggling network signal kills battery.

6) Underclock your device
Most efficient way of saving battery life. This option requires root privileges. It saves battery by reducing the performance of your phone so get ready to witness a below average performance.

Remember this is a very aggressive way of saving battery life. If u want a more friendly or babyish{:16_10:} way of saving ba3 then you...
* Switch on battery saver
* hide some apps
* don't use ur phone while charging
* switch off data if ur not using it.
* and other ways.
Re: Aggressive Ways Of Saving Battery Life. by dlw09(f): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
very useful cheesy

Re: Aggressive Ways Of Saving Battery Life. by Realboygenius(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
Those are useful tips of saving your battery juice. I should try some of it on the Camon 11 I just got l.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Free Call / Do You Know You Can Earn Money Through Amazon Through The Following Ways / Must Have Android Apps In July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.