Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? (5541 Views)

Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 / Mbong Amata Rocks Sexy Outfit In Celebration Of Christmas [video/pics] / Mbong Amata In New Sexy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by Caspian22(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata and Amandla Stenberg?

I noticed that Hunger Games, The Hate U Give and The Darkest Minds Star Amandla Stenberg looks a lot like Nigerian actress, Mbong Amata.

Mbong Amata acted in Black November

See their pictures below.

Visit my blog. www.youmustgethealthy.com

3 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by okwabayi(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
OP, na you see am o.
I no see anything.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by nazablossom(f): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
No resemblance whatsoever

4 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by Aphroditee(f): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
A little
Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by LisaAnne(f): 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Amandla is a good actress tho
Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
nazablossom:
No resemblance whatsoever
You're blind

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by nazablossom(f): 12:13am On Feb 21, 2019
Ifecofresh:

You're blind
You are the blind one here.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by reeblaze(m): 2:00am On Feb 21, 2019
Omo, where the resemblance dey happen? For face abi hair? grin grin
Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by PhenomenalAustin: 4:51am On Feb 21, 2019
Amandla my crush

But she broke my heart when I found out she was a lessbiaan! cry

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by falcon01: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2019
nazablossom:
You are the blind one here.
theres a resemblance there miss.
Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by ehis010(m): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2019
The OP is high..
OH Amandla fyn gyal
Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by gizmoh27(m): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:
Amandla my crush

dis fyn geh...lez...are u sure u are saying d truth
Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by DimkpaBini: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2019
gizmoh27:
See for yourself

Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by PhenomenalAustin: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2019
gizmoh27:

Check it nh cry
Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by Nbote(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2019
D only resemblance is in d shape of their face... All other features are clearly different. D eyes, nose and lips are all very different
Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by Gulher: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2019
DimkpaBini:
See for yourself
*pukes
Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by gizmoh27(m): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:

Check it nh cry
so naso dis p*ssy waste....chai

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by henrycloud: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
hmmmm...@OP, how you take meet Mbong Amata ? I sure say na she send you this message.
Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by MKULTRA: 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
tongue

Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by ElasmoBranchii(m): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:
Amandla my crush

All man dey crush on the girl

A friend of mine started avoiding any movie she is in when I told him she be lez.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by Khd95(m): 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
that girl na hottie,its a pity she put the poosie to waste embarassed embarassed
Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
i think amandla looks more like the girl in everything everything .
only if they are the same person.

but she looks a little alike with mbong
Re: Have You Noticed Striking Resemblance Between Mbong Amata And Amandla Stenberg? by EunyMoony28: 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
That's right. The nose and Loose limbs!!!

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. / OMG See What Emmanuella Told A Pregnant Lady / This Photo From Yabatech's Rag Day Has Everyone Baffled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.