Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

What's Wrong With Jamb profile login? It's resolved - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's Wrong With Jamb profile login? It's resolved (637 Views)

Link Email To Jamb Portal 2021/JAMB Caps/profile | Login Now / JAMB 2021/2022 Profile Login via eFacility Registration Portal [jamb.gov.ng] / Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Jamb profile login? It's resolved by onlyinJESUS: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Have been trying to login in to my jamb profile but it's not going through, is it the same with anyone else

Re: What's Wrong With Jamb profile login? It's resolved by onlyinJESUS: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
Someone please give me a reply on the thread. I really need to know what's going on
Re: What's Wrong With Jamb profile login? It's resolved by jendhorlee(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
same with me
been trying to login since yesterday.
Re: What's Wrong With Jamb profile login? It's resolved by jendhorlee(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
i even tried with 3 different browsers, still the same

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Jamb profile login? It's resolved by onlyinJESUS: 7:12am On Feb 21, 2019
jendhorlee:
same with me
been trying to login since yesterday.
Alright, thanks for your reply, I think the fault is from them. They may be working on their servers.
I really appreciate your reply
Re: What's Wrong With Jamb profile login? It's resolved by jendhorlee(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
onlyinJESUS:

Alright, thanks for your reply, I think the fault is from them. They may be working on their servers.
I really appreciate your reply
welcome bro
i was able to login this morning though
Re: What's Wrong With Jamb profile login? It's resolved by onlyinJESUS: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
jendhorlee:

welcome bro
i was able to login this morning though
Yes same here bro. .. Its been rectified
Re: What's Wrong With Jamb profile login? It's resolved by amosblisz: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Heard the registration deadline of today was shifted how true is this?

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn online as a student and still study effectively without distractions / JAMB Boss, Oloyede Reveals 3 New Innovations For Examination / NYSC To Increase Allowance – See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.