Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,379 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:18 AM

Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos (69728 Views)

How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? / 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering / Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by Offpoint: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2019
bukarbi:

Good day,

My name is Bukar Beto Ismail.
I made a transfer of #5,000
From my Access Bank account
To one Opera Blessing with the account number

Using *901*1*5000*0785712152#

The transfer was successful but it's not meant for the beneficial above. It's a wrong transfer please help me. The account officer called his phone but he refused to agree on paying back the money. please help me out. This is the phone number 07069139523.

.. Thank you..
Wrong transfer like how? didn't you see the person fully displayed? abi you no no dey name you bin wan sent money to?

go to your bank and make complain.
Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 21, 2019
Let it slide it's 5k
bukarbi:

Good day,

My name is Bukar Beto Ismail.
I made a transfer of #5,000
From my Access Bank account
To one Opera Blessing with the account number

Using *901*1*5000*0785712152#

The transfer was successful but it's not meant for the beneficial above. It's a wrong transfer please help me. The account officer called his phone but he refused to agree on paying back the money. please help me out. This is the phone number 07069139523.

.. Thank you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by mercywhite(f): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2019
All problems have expiring date
Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2019
I can remember him.
Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by toffyz(m): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2019
The madness has not departed him completely...he still look half mad, lol
Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by Ade1199: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2019
See below ������������

Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by toffyz(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2019
Offpoint:

Wrong transfer like how? didn't you see the person fully displayed? abi you no no dey name you bin wan sent money to?

go to your bank and make complain.

Guy, i swear down na scam...NEVER mind him. Na indirect means of begging for money be that, bcs why all those details?
Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by sanesta: 10:39am On Feb 21, 2019
UrbanExotica:
just 5k?let it go
you can still help him with the money.
Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by Offpoint: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2019
toffyz:

Guy, i swear down na scam...NEVER mind him. Na indirect means of begging for money be that, bcs why all those details?

I wonder o, you see the name you wan transfer money to, you still get time screenshot am, come dey sey na wrong person you transfer money to on nairaland when your bank dey dia..... very daft format.
Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by janejive(f): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2019
daddytime:
May the evil ones not succeed in playing okoso or 10/10 with our destinies.

Wherever they might already have been gathered/congregated with the aim of these manipulations...I decree confusion in their midst even as they are turned one against another in disarray with confessions about their evil machinations.

Amen
Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by Beremx(f): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2019
If this one predict bet9ja game for you eh.... I swear you will win grin
Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by frbona: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2019
Pmpm22:
See below
take your scam away from this thread!!!
Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by frbona: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2019
Itola8:
See below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by frbona: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2019
Ade1199:
See below ������������
sell it to your father!!!

1 Like

Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by wink2015(m): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2019
dainformant:
Report has it that the popular Owerri 'mad man' turned a political commentator, who is known for speaking on the political situation in Imo state, is a graduate.

According to media personnel, IfeanyiCy Njoku, the man who has mental challenge and speaks English fluently, graduated from a prestigious University in the United States of America, USA.

It was learnt that Dr Linus Okorie, a Leadership development coach, motivational speaker and candidate of the Young Progressive Party, YPP ran into him during his Imo gubernatorial campaign across the 305 INEC wards in the 27 LGA's of Imo State.

It was through an interaction that Dr. Okorie discovered that the young man graduated from a reputable University in USA, whose family couldn't manage his mental challenges resulting to his unfortunate current state of health.

Dr. Okorie voluntarily offered to take necessary measures to rehabilitate him back to the saner clime.

Watch video of the man in action below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/popular-owerri-mad-man-graduated-from-a-university-in-usa-photos.html

Credit; IfeanyiCy Njoku

May the God Almighty see this man through his mental challenges.
Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by Skmoda360(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2019
let's consult ifabuhari.......
Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by hosuji88(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2019
i cant believe my eye
Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by hosuji88(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2019
i cant believe my eye.....

Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by somalianprince: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
Heheheheheheh..i hope you have seen the real face of Owerri as shown here by the OP- a disorganised, filthy, dilapidated disjointed village, and not the propaganda you propagate everywhere. cheesy

Abagworo:
He is no popular mad man but rather an imported impersonator brought in 2018 to play meaningless politics. He is tired of playing the failed game as election is already here. Collect your money and rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by JeffreyKinkade: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
izzou:
grin

Why is the news so emphatic about the University?

Is madness a respecter of university?

I tire
Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by bukarbi(m): 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
ajayiopy:

GET A COURT ORDER

Yes I was told to get court order..

I'm afraid hope the court will not charge me much...
Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by bukarbi(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
I was told to get an embargo or court order to reverse the money.. Thanks for the advice and thanks for the insult has well. God bless you all..
Re: Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos by israelsteve13: 3:46am On Aug 25, 2021
Good Morning!, Allow me to buy into a little of your time. My Published work on Amazon needs "customer reviews" to get it into the best literary fiction competition for 2021, This competition Includes authors from the United Kingdom, United States, and more. (I am Nigerian by the way #smiles). Now before I start getting ahead of myself I want to do a brief rundown of what "reviews" are. when you click the link below this post it's going to send you directly to my page on Amazon where you would see my work and if you scroll down just a little more you would see the review section, where you are expected to say How good the book is? it is like the five stars you give on Google play for a super Amazing app, only that this time around you have to say it in words. NB: it is important to note that you cannot do all this if you don't have an Amazon account, Good news is you can create one as easily as creating a new Gmail account, log on to Amazon.com click on create an account and you are good to go. https://www.amazon.com/Tales-Adomagan-Israel-Steve-ebook/dp/B098THBRTB/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Tales+from+Adomagan&qid=1629856116&s=digital-text&sr=1-1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Poly Post Ume Is Out / IbrahimShamwily: Highest JAMB Score In 2016 (photo) / 'Am And I'm': Many Nigerians Can't Differentiate Between The 2 On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.