Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Xhide Infinix Code: How To Reset Xhide On Infinix - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xhide Infinix Code: How To Reset Xhide On Infinix (1482 Views)

Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow / Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday / USSD Code: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance With Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xhide Infinix Code: How To Reset Xhide On Infinix by panda234(m): 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hi there, infinix mobile is one of the most smartest phone have ever seen.. There have wonderful inbuilt features.
If You are an infinix user and you have never heard of xhide infinix code or xhide App then you are missing a lot. But after reading this article, am not sure you will still miss... I will be teaching you how to activate xhide App, how to set xhide infinix code, how to hide videos and filled on chose. So let's get started.
Do you know that too u can even do private calls on xhide App?
Do you know you send private messages on xhide App....
Your friends won't get to know what you are doing when they are with your mobile phone...
So let's go straight to the point.
To know all this mentioned above, click the link below
https://legcd.net/xhide-infinix-code-setup/

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Plus Or Samsung S8 / 2months Used Samsung J6 Plus At 55k / I Submitted My NIN And vNIN Many Times, Airtel Still Blocked My Line.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.