Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:23 PM

Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed (13592 Views)

Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife / ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} / FUPRE Students Forcing A Rat To Smoke Weed In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Chelseaplus: 12:41am On Feb 21, 2019
Kenya police have declare two men caught on video teaching a child how to smoke weed, wanted.

The two adults gave a Kenyan small girl weed to smoke and the recorded it on video,this have made the police to declare them wanted, As police is now looking for them.

Directorate of Criminal Invetigations - DCI posted the video on its official Facebook page on Wednesday, asking for information about the men.

"Can you identify these men? Do you know them?
We’d like to speak to them in connection to this video that was brought to our attention- we’re extremely worried about the child. he wrote If you can recognise them or have any information that may further our investigations, kindly share with us." he added

Watch Video below

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/police-declare-two-men-wanted-for.html?m=1

Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Chelseaplus: 12:42am On Feb 21, 2019
WATCH THE SHAMEFUL ACT HERE AS THE CHILD BLOW THE WEED , WHICH BIG SMOKES CAME OUT

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by richeeyo(m): 12:50am On Feb 21, 2019
Just don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by LuciferReverend: 12:51am On Feb 21, 2019
Big deal.

If she is old enough to be with two men alone than she is old enough to smoke weed.

Fela Anikulapo-Kuti smoked weed butt n@ked in front of Presidents & pastors.
Why was he never punished since weed is outlawed?

I hate double standards.

*spits angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Qsscruz(m): 1:03am On Feb 21, 2019
Living in Nigeria should be included in 1000 ways to die..The only thing i will miss once i leave Nigeria is my flight back..These hoodlums should be fished out ASAP...

PS: The mad man above me needs to be bundled and dumped at Yaba left...Devil incarnate..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by tsinzu: 1:06am On Feb 21, 2019
Their own don be
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:11am On Feb 21, 2019
Parents pls watch out for your kids especially when they are with close friends,neighbours or relations.
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Gentleziggy(m): 1:13am On Feb 21, 2019
All sort of strange happenings in Kenya alone .they are reaping what Obama sowed angry
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by ipobarecriminals: 2:14am On Feb 21, 2019
they shud light up their balls
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Chelseaplus: 6:27am On Feb 21, 2019
Gentleziggy:
All sort of strange happenings in Kenya alone .they are reaping what Obama sowed angry

What did Obama sowed

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by goldfish80(m): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Parents pls watch out for your kids especially when they are with close friends,neighbours or relations.
STOP spreading mass hysteria. There are very good friends and neighbors out there who will go the extra mile for your kids.
Their good deeds don't get reported because it is normal everyday lifestyle we are all used to. The few bad ones who make news is not enough to send parents into panic mode and over protective of their wards, otherwise the society will become anti-social.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2019
goldfish80:

STOP spreading mass hysteria. There are very good friends and neighbors out there who will go the extra mile for your kids.
Their good deeds don't get reported because it is normal everyday lifestyle we are all used to. The few bad ones who make news is not enough to send parents into panic mode and over protective of their wards, otherwise the society will become anti-social.
I know there are still good friends ,neighbors and even strangers out there, but we all see that there is an unimaginable rise in cases of abuse on minors even right under the nose of their parents without them knowing, do you know that it is more easier for some one close to the family to abuse or molest a child than for a total stranger to do so? Parents must be on the lookout for the children, be more accessible and communicate effectively with the children.... No intentions to send panic but this is our reality. Are u even aware that some bad father's are sexually molesting their children? We have a case at hand in a village called ososo in Edinburgh state....

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by falcon01: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2019
LuciferReverend:
Big deal.

If she is old enough to be with two men alone than she is old enough to smoke weed.

Fela Anikulapo-Kuti smoked weed butt n@ked in front of Presidents & pastis rirs.
Why was he never punished since weed is outlawed?

I hate double standards.

*spits angry
are you been serioi
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Gentleziggy(m): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2019
Chelseaplus:

What did Obama sowed
Obama signed into law :lesbianism, homosexuality,bisexuality,transgender, he signed abortion into law all in America n from there d demonic movements started spreading like a wild fire all over d globe

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Chelseaplus: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2019
CC Lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by anonymuz(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2019
richeeyo:
Just don't know what to say
just like me
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Sirpaul(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2019
Kenya and nonsense are like 5&6
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by LisaAnne(f): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2019
This is wrong and is clearly a child abuse case. I believe if one of the men was the child father, he won't have allowed it.
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile
first ten people only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by netpro(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2019
Kenya again? The teacher needs to be hanged.
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by ekomilo2789: 9:23am On Feb 21, 2019
Puyaka maximom! Big up man but wen mi check it deep,a name casko brown
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Anagha123: 9:24am On Feb 21, 2019
This is wrong and is clearly a child abuse case. I believe if one of the men was the child father, he won't have allowed it.
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2019
Kenya, un don enter drug business too, I think say n only FORNICATION una sabi
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Deejaygold(m): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kenya again?
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by yrex01(m): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2019
Chelseaplus:

What did Obama sowed
no mind d idiot. They won shift der frustration go that side !!
Re: Kenyan Police Declare 2 Men Wanted For Teaching Small Boy How To Smoke Weed by Ayoswit(f): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2019
They should also investigate whether the little girl was molested cos those guys look like animals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Beat Okada Rider Mercilessly Over N20 Bribe / Court Jails 25 Internet Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) / EndSARS: Akwa Ibom Govt Imposes Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.