Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,501 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? (2871 Views)

Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? / Why Is Osinbajo Quiet About His Giant Strides In Ikenne? / FACT-CHECK: How Accurate Is Osinbajo’s Claim On Nigeria’s Debt Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by Quorax: 5:23am On Feb 21, 2019
I am reading from two sources on my facebook feeds that Osinbajo is threatening to resign because of his exclusion from the just concluded security meeting.

Can anybody confirm this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by SweetJoystick(m): 5:26am On Feb 21, 2019
Fake news, he loves power. He would rather continue to be a house boy in the Villa than be an ordinary citizen

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by MrTrend(m): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2019
@Quorax we need the screenshot from the post..
Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by Rossikki: 7:47am On Feb 21, 2019
SweetJoystick:
Fake news, he loves power. He would rather continue to be a house boy in the Villa than be an ordinary citizen

If they ask you to go and be that houseboy, will you not jump up and enter?
Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by helinues: 7:48am On Feb 21, 2019
Think for yourself bro
Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by Quorax: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2019
MrTrend:
@Quorax we need the screenshot from the post..

I have not seen any national dailies carry the news except from people and that is why I asking and when you consider the removal of ambode came from such rumors before credible/notable dailies carried the news, you can't resist not believing.

1 Like

Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by FarahAideed: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2019
Rossikki:

If they ask you to go and be that houseboy, will you not jump up and enter?

There are people that have honour you know !!! not everybody makes a choice bases on materialism

2 Likes

Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by wallex1983(m): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2019
Ọ̀gá osinbajo is our next president come 2020...

I won't say more than that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by Quorax: 9:37am On Feb 21, 2019
wallex1983:
Ọ̀gá osinbajo is our next president come 2020...

I won't say more than that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I am sorry to say that may not happen. obasanjo has done 8 years. Let other ethnic group feel that seat before you talk about another Yoruba man.

Besides, the lives of the average Nigerian right now is at stake than any presidential offering... And the goal is to secure their life before things spiral out of control.

Though I know Osibanjo has what it takes to give this country a good face. The South has always performed well in that respect than the North but we are not concerned about that now...

1 Like

Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by eagleeye2: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2019
SweetJoystick:
I. concur.
Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by orisa37: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
From the recent actions and talkings of Buraitai, Mac'an, Muric and Buhari himself, something omnious is cooking.
Remember it was Buraitai in 2015 that first treathened Nigeria with Anarchy. But the Cabal don't know that Anarchy escape route is noway. Even the International community will witness against them.
Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by eagleeye2: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
But the security meeting was based on MERIT.

1 Like

Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by izombie(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2019
eagleeye2:
But the security meeting was based on MERIT.
so the vice president does not merit a seat during security meetings? Is that what you are saying?
Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by hesilo(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2019
Ok!....My own is...

Please if you stay in PH and traveling to Enugu on friday for the elections please kindly contact me. I really wana vote but truth is after traveling last time and last week's suspension, i went broke. Kindly help if you can. Thanks

And don't forget Atiku/Obi has my vote
Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by Anelekizito(m): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2019
I am KIZITO ANELE.. A FILM MAKER.. AND SEEKING SPONSORSHIP (personels that would love to sponsor this project and make money) / OR PRODUCTION HOUSES THAT WOULD LOVE TO PATNER WITH ME OR INVEST IN THIS CINEMA MOVIE I AM ABOUT TO BRING TO THE SCREENS..This is a big production.. Something that would generate millions if achieved

You can contact me through
Anelekizito@gmail.com
+2349092235578
Ig: kizito Anele

Title: *VODKA*.
Logline: *The dead are still living*.
Genre: *horror/ Thriller*
script page: 106pgs
Feature lenght.

*SYNOPSIS*

SYNOPSIS : A group of young friends *CHRIS*, *DANIEL* , *BRENDA*, *ANITA*, *GRACE*. who are on vacation decide to visit their friends or family who are on the east side. But this time they decide to go by road trip with the company of a hard drink named ( vodka).. They are all tipsy due to the effect of the hard drink they have been consuming all through the journey.
The journey gets fearful and frightening because Little did they know that the area has been taken over and now overrun by *zombies* the walking dead. The characters are exposed to death or becoming one of the dead walking. It then becomes a fight or show of survival, the risks, and all the things you'll have to do to survive. but the question is, are this events real or an illusion created in their heads out the consumption of the drink named *VODKA?*.
Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by eagleeye2: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
izombie:
so the vice president does not merit a seat during security meetings? Is that what you are saying?
Please your questions should be directed at President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by slivertongue: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
was he ever useful?
Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by Quorax: 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
hesilo:
Ok!....My own is...

Please if you stay in PH and traveling to Enugu on friday for the elections please kindly contact me. I really wana vote but truth is after traveling last time and last week's suspension, i went broke. Kindly help if you can. Thanks

And don't forget Atiku/Obi has my vote
I think there is a boss by Reno to help people like you. Have you tried that? It's free.
Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by Quorax: 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
slivertongue:
was he ever useful?
he was very useful and still is. You guys should spare the man some thought and know there is something bad going in there.
Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by ImDStar: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
eagleeye2:

Please your questions should be directed at President Buhari.

NL too get bad mouth I swear grin grin grin
Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by hesilo(m): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2019
Quorax:
I think there is a boss by Reno to help people like you. Have you tried that? It's free.
Well i tried all i could but no heads way. I finally didn't vote and happy i didn't. It's not worth it bro. Thanks though
Re: Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? by Quorax: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2019
hesilo:

Well i tried all i could but no heads way. I finally didn't vote and happy i didn't. It's not worth it bro. Thanks though
you tried. You were willing and that is the most important thing. Don't say it isn't worth it cos when heroes will be counted among those that fought for their country's liberation, you will be among.

(1) (Reply)

EU Parliament Invites NNAMDI KANU On Biafran Agitation. / Dying Nigerian Policeman Cries Out For Help (Photo) / (Video) Stop Any Media Attacks On Yoruba People- Kanu Comands Biafrans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.