Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi (21915 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force / 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team / Buhari Leads Atiku With Nearly 500,000 Votes For 20 Lgas In Kastina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by Chikiletta: 8:19am On Feb 21, 2019

The Atiku/Obi campaign, determined to make good use of the remaining days for campaign was busy yesterday crisscrossing the state, convincing voters on the need to vote for Alhaji Abubakar Atiku.

Obi who walked around markets on foot with his followers, visiting the major markets in those cities as well as passing through streets, appealed to voters to be part of the new “dawn sweeping across the country like harmattan fire, the dawn of Atiku presidency”

Obi regretted the near absence of Federal Government in towns visited and told the people that like other major cities in Nigeria, that they would be taken care of by Atiku’s Presidency.

In Nnewi, Obi said "I can tell you that during the study of the problems of different towns in Nigeria, which Atilku commissioned for over 3 years, it was discovered that the major problem of Nnewi is power and I can tell you that going by Atiku's work plan that problem will be solved.”

Obi who thanked people like Innoson, cutix cable and Chikason for remaining steadfast in industrialization despite harsh policies of the last 3 years, assured them of better deal under Atiku. He said that the revival of infrastructure of power would help to resuscitate many Nnewi moribund industries

In Obosi, Obi was hailed as he told traders at Ngbuka that the Federal Government under Atiku would reduce tax and introduce other measures to encourage them.

Traders of Ngbuka Obosi hailing Obi as Atiku/Obi campaign visits the market yesterday.

https://thepunditng.com/obi-leads-atiku-campaign-to-obosi-nkpor-ihiala-and-nnewi/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2019
Am OBIdiently Atikulated.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by michlins(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2019
Am voting for Atiku because I promised Buhari I would vote him out if he performs below expectations. And I always keep my promise to people.
Same promise am making to Atiku. I won't waste time to vote against him come 2023

129 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2019
Atiku and Obituary: One of a kind!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by BubuZombi: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2019
Can't be compared to STARBOY visit to Lagos...

4+4 is a goal....

10 Likes

Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by florida789: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2019
carry go
Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by bukynkwuenu: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2019
this election is btw .....

1...two successful businessmen with successful leadership experience .

2...two proven failed leaders with no successful business experience... (one had 150 homosexual cows since 1984 and the other is a slave to a lagosian drug peddler)

BE WISE!!!

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by Alexandro15: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2019
A man for the people smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by shyvicky: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2019
Yes, show them, atikulatiooooooo
Every body atikulatiooooooooo
Papa and mama. Atikulatioo
Even bmc go atikulatioooo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by osuofia2(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2019
I AM OBEDIENTLY AND AUTOMATICALLY ATIKULATED ... COME FEB 23RD, WE DE WAIT FOR BUHARI

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by SpearHead: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2019
A
Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by Kobicove(m): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2019
Campaign promises, campaign lies! undecided
Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2019
Incoming Vp.
Team wey sabi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2019
People i don't want to see on this thread

1. Almajiri who believes the suffering Nigerians are experiencing today is not the fault of Buhari but a gift from Allah

2. Those who think Buhari is not a terrorist

3. Those who sell invisible barbeque

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by phase1: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2019
Everybody Don ATIKULATE!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by Pabloosas(m): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2019
wink
Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by Kachi4christ(m): 8:45am On Feb 21, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by BubuZombi: 8:45am On Feb 21, 2019
shyvicky:
Yes, show them, atikulatiooooooo
Every body atikulatiooooooooo
Papa and mama. Atikulatioo
Even bmc go atikulatioooo

One PDP Rats Found
Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by Godjone(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2019
GO OBI. KEEP GOING VP

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by Corrosiveman(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2019
EVEN NNAMDI KANU HAS MORE INFLUENCE THAN THIS CHINA MAN
Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by Bolo12: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2019
Feel the love. They want a Better Nigeria
Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by santopelele(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2019
I too like this man peter obi, he is fearless, always moving and walking around the notorious onitsha road without any security, the man too sabi

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi by Bolo12: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2019
Chikiletta:

https://thepunditng.com/obi-leads-atiku-campaign-to-obosi-nkpor-ihiala-and-nnewi/

One thing's for sure. If Peter Obi makes a promise, be rest assured its already done. Just look at Anambra

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele / May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke / Rivers APC In Crisis As Factions Bicker Over 'Amaechi Directive’ To Back Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.