Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Heart Breaking Photos Of Underage Boy Working As A Labourer On Site (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heart Breaking Photos Of Underage Boy Working As A Labourer On Site (photos) (4983 Views)

Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) / Labourer Rapes His Colleague To Death In Ondo / Togolese Labourer Kills His Landlady While Attempting To Rape Her In Ondo (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heart Breaking Photos Of Underage Boy Working As A Labourer On Site (photos) by Fourwinds: 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
earthsync:
terrible photoshop. bloggers sha
i like the mouse in your DP... Can I come and collect one from you
Re: Heart Breaking Photos Of Underage Boy Working As A Labourer On Site (photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
generationz:

why did you refuse to boost yourself with the weed though?
I don't weed because I do not believe in whatsoever explanation behind it, check it yourself, about 95% of weed smokers are addicted to it -- they can't do without it, they must weed daily, and that is addiction. Only just few are able to control it.
Not to talk of the hard earned money that is wasted to buy it daily. Weeds is now a kind of a gold oo my sister!!... One person can exhaust N700 weeds in a day,even more for no reason reasonable, other than the addiction behind it.
I don't think weeds is the right channel to boost myself for energy.

I believe that if I understand the functionality of my body metabolism, then I will know how to gain energy which in turn gives physical strength.
Most times when I wake up in the morning, my Glucose level usually ranges from 65 - 90. So I will cook and eat lots of carbohydrates before I set out for work and I won't feel tired much.

That's why...

1 Like

Re: Heart Breaking Photos Of Underage Boy Working As A Labourer On Site (photos) by generationz(f): 12:16am On Feb 22, 2019
decoolseun:

I don't weed because I do not believe in whatsoever explanation behind it, check it yourself, about 95% of weed smokers are addicted to it -- they can't do without it, they must weed daily, and that is addiction. Only just few are able to control it.
Not to talk of the hard earned money that is wasted to buy it daily. Weeds is now a kind of a gold oo my sister!!... One person can exhaust N700 weeds in a day,even more for no reason reasonable, other than the addiction behind it.
I don't think weeds is the right channel to boost myself for energy.

I believe that if I understand the functionality of my body metabolism, then I will know how to gain energy which in turn gives physical strength.
Most times when I wake up in the morning, my Glucose level usually ranges from 65 - 90. So I will cook and eat lots of carbohydrates before I set out for work and I won't feel tired much.

That's why...
impressive

1 Like

Re: Heart Breaking Photos Of Underage Boy Working As A Labourer On Site (photos) by Xbursta(m): 12:43am On Feb 22, 2019
psucc:
Please if there is no good Samaritan, i can offer to be one. Where can I locate that boy? Please.

m here sir
Re: Heart Breaking Photos Of Underage Boy Working As A Labourer On Site (photos) by architectHUrSH(m): 3:23am On Feb 22, 2019
This can never happen on my site
Re: Heart Breaking Photos Of Underage Boy Working As A Labourer On Site (photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:46am On Feb 22, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

It's like you were born with a silver spoon?
For those of us from humble backgrounds, this is normal (even though it is bad).
I even hawked early morning before school and immediately after school.
But today I'm a big boy and a graduate too.
Meanwhile
I'm willing to donate some cash to the young child if I can get his contact
this is child abuse,I was not born with silver spoon but parents will never us go through this, but today, I still thank God for who I am
Re: Heart Breaking Photos Of Underage Boy Working As A Labourer On Site (photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2019
Xbursta:

m here sir
U are here?.... what are u doin on nairaland, are u not doin that sand filling anymore?.... Abi ur nexk don dey ache?....
You better don't be a lazy boi, no need to even go to school today Friday,,Na play una go dey do for school. Lol
Re: Heart Breaking Photos Of Underage Boy Working As A Labourer On Site (photos) by Xbursta(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
decoolseun:

U are here?.... what are u doin on nairaland, are u not doin that sand filling anymore?.... Abi ur nexk don dey ache?....
You better don't be a lazy boi, no need to even go to school today Friday,,Na play una go dey do for school. Lol

i no get any reason 2 vex bcouz
first na Graduate i be
secondly na your time my guy flex your money..
Re: Heart Breaking Photos Of Underage Boy Working As A Labourer On Site (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
Xbursta:

i no get any reason 2 vex bcouz
first na Graduate i be
secondly na your time my guy flex your money..
My brodda, I don't have Moni no be my tym yet o, me too dey find good Samaritan.
My quote was hilarious not to make u vex na.
Re: Heart Breaking Photos Of Underage Boy Working As A Labourer On Site (photos) by Xbursta(m): 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
decoolseun:

My brodda, I don't have Moni no be my tym yet o, me too dey find good Samaritan.
My quote was hilarious not to make u vex na.

oya na no p

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which State Is The Most Diabolic In Nigeria / BREAKING *ritualist Killed Over 70 Ladies*. Pic / It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.