Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Check Out Fooview Amazing Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out Fooview Amazing Features (437 Views)

See The New Infinix Phone With Amazing Features And Cheap Price(photos) / My Review On Oppo A5s: Phone Loaded With Amazing Features / I Bet You Don’t Know Your Phone Has This 6 Amazing Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Fooview Amazing Features by felasey1(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2019
How many touches and clicks you have made on your phone every day? How much time you have spent on switching apps? How many useless operations, which should be saved, cost your PRECIOUS time?

Be Simple!

fooView - Float Viewer is a magic floating button. It's a system enhancement tool to help you access your favorite websites, apps, games, files, music, photos, videos, and screen contents by a gesture using one hand.

fooView will utilize the internal power of your smart phones using machine learning techniques, save 80% of your operations, let everything be simple.

An easy gesture can do what?
·A crop for a quick screenshot, recognized automatically, share, and search?
·A swipe to preview files?
·An easy gesture to replace all the navigation physical keys?
·A long press gesture to switch and manage apps quickly?

what I love most about this app is this:

it let's you select a text from any app any where. but it work with sentence.
then watch:

it highlighted the text, the yellow line show that it has verify or seen the text. then next:

bam!!!!. it allows you to copy, translate, edit, the text. and much more.

because of this app I don't need to start memorizing a particular text, I just swipe my float action button and boom it done.

here are so amazing auto detect pictures it crop from my TV SERIES APP.

it auto detect pictures is amazing.

you can get the app on play store.
but I think it should be in every infinx devices that received a particular update. it came as system app at that time.

http://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/626/1043500
Re: Check Out Fooview Amazing Features by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2019
This app came preinstalled on the Camon 11 Pro
I don't know why have not been using it.

(1) (Reply)

Needed An Advice About Doogee Y8 / Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro For Sale In Port Harcourt / Just To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.