Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) (58918 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by Nairatrenders: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2019
Nigerian Billionaire Daughter and Disk Jocker "Dj Cuppy" looks extraordinary beautiful than ever as shares Lovely photos of Herself in well Styled Ankara outfits.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/dj-cuppy-flaunts-ride-wows-in-lovely-ankara-outfits-photos/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by clive2u(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2019
fine geh
who has her number?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by EtherealAnn(f): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2019
looks good

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by Moferere: 10:20am On Feb 21, 2019
clive2u:
fine geh who has her number?
Babe wey I don dey shaik, you want collect number

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by GraGra247(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2019
Chai! My cru! cru!

The only 9ja celebrity lady I truly like.

She never carries herself too high because of her father's status.

18 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by clive2u(m): 10:24am On Feb 21, 2019
Moferere:

Babe wey I don dey shaik, you want collect number
why people stingy like this

8 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by IamPlato(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Her terrible Dj skill Is More useful Than Laura Ikeji

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by Thales01: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2019
This lady is very beautiful and most importantly humble despite her wealthy background.She relates with every categories of people regardless of their status.Unfortunately,that is why people are hating on her.They are expecting her to lead the kind of lifestyle women of her status like the indimi sisters who only associate with people of same status with them lead.
Despite all the derisions aimed at her,she is unfazed and continue to lead her sociable lifestyle void of condescension and arrogance.She is really a strong woman.She is the kind of woman whom girls should look up to in my opinion.

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by Trendme: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2019
grin
Thales01:
This lady is very beautiful and most importantly humble despite her wealthy background.She relates with every categories of people regardless of their status.Unfortunately,that is why people are hating on her.They are expecting her to lead the kind of lifestyle women of her status like the indimi sisters who only associate with people of same status with them lead.
Despite all the derisions aimed at her,she is unfazed and continue to lead her sociable lifestyle void of condescension and arrogance.She is really a strong woman.She is the kind of woman to whom girls should look up in my opinion.
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by iamgprince: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2019
Dj cuppy is a lovely and fyn lady

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by Khd95(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2019
i dont have anything to say other than

say no to broke girls with high tastes cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by Nairatrenders: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2019
Khd95:
i dont have anything to say other than

say no to broke girls with high tastes cool
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by PClarke(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]Well saidauthor=Thales01 post=75953596][b]This lady is very beautiful and most importantly humble despite her wealthy background.She relates with every categories of people regardless of their status.Unfortunately,that is why people are hating on her.They are expecting her to lead the kind of lifestyle women of her status like the indimi sisters who only associate with people of same status with them lead.
Despite all the derisions aimed at her,she is unfazed and continue to lead her sociable lifestyle void of condescension and arrogance.She is really a strong woman.She is the kind of woman whom girls should look up to in my opinion.
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Haters right now
[

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by Guyman02: 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
This is what should be of concern to the youths as it relates to our future, not ankara outfit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by myettiallah: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lk

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by MobilityExpress: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
Close your mouth nah grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
Awwwwnnn...beautiful geh! kiss
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by freemanbubble: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nothing like your Papa get money sha

We when our Papa nor get we know wetin we dey face on our daily huzzle

5 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by graccce: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
Beautiful sisi

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
sweet cuppy
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by Knowlegeable2(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nairatrenders:
Nigerian Billionaire Daughter and Disk Jocker "Dj Cuppy" looks extraordinary beautiful than ever as shares Lovely photos of Herself in well Styled Ankara outfits.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/dj-cuppy-flaunts-ride-wows-in-lovely-ankara-outfits-photos/

Lovely cuppy

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Which one be flaunt car now abi na car flaunt her.
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by Deejaygold(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
clive2u:
fine geh
who has her number?

Me grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
She okay
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
A date with Cuppy.

Genevieve are you there ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) / Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" / Mercy Johnson's Family Sleeping Inside A Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.