Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

Moghalu Kingsley Takes Campaign To Nsukka, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moghalu Kingsley Takes Campaign To Nsukka, (16996 Views)

Ex Cbn Gov, Moghalu Kingsley Congratulates Wizkid, Burnaboy Over Grammy Awards / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband / EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moghalu Kingsley Takes Campaign To Nsukka, by Lordofthewest(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2019
Lmao...even his own people won't vote for him. Bunch of atikulated slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Moghalu Kingsley Takes Campaign To Nsukka, by surevik(f): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari and his illiterate zombie supporters are the major problem of Nigeria. They are taking Nigeria back to 40years behind.
omooba969:

It's about sending Buhari back to daura...no credibility, no foresight. grin

I SMH for you 9ja ppl, una mumu neva do. cool
Re: Moghalu Kingsley Takes Campaign To Nsukka, by iykenna(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2019
This guy is sound. Your vote can add to the number that will boost him. Do your best guys...

1 Like

Re: Moghalu Kingsley Takes Campaign To Nsukka, by Generalnomercy: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2019
This guy can't fight the tyrant in asorock.
Re: Moghalu Kingsley Takes Campaign To Nsukka, by educhigo: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2019
all this clouds we see here after election inec will tell us that ypp have only 1vote,means his family or party member didn't vote for him

Re: Moghalu Kingsley Takes Campaign To Nsukka, by Generalnomercy: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2019
Lordofthewest:

Even your own people refused to vote for Obasanjo... Bunch of Buhari loots....
Re: Moghalu Kingsley Takes Campaign To Nsukka, by badthinds: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2019
2023 when APC brings a powerful candidate it will be, for example That Person vs Atiku (if he is the then presido).

I've read some people as atikulate now and Kingsely come 2023.

Don't be fooled o...learn now to get what you want.

...by the way, Kingsely And YPP una never learn to sow cloths with una party logo ba?
Re: Moghalu Kingsley Takes Campaign To Nsukka, by Chukwurah003: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Zangazanga:
A good man with less popularity. Wait for Atiku to take over and hand over democracy to you. As for Buhari, he can never hand over to you if you win. Rather he would send his boys to cause violence.

You will wait forever. grin
Re: Moghalu Kingsley Takes Campaign To Nsukka, by gidgiddy: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2019
Lordofthewest:

They won't vote him because he has no realistic chance of winning. As things stand now, the North are hell bent on completing their 8 years. That means that neither Moghalu, Durotoye or Sowore has chance of winning any state in the North. It is not possible to become President without winning any state in the North. So the only person that has any realistic chance of defeating Buhari is Atiku
Re: Moghalu Kingsley Takes Campaign To Nsukka, by discusant: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
Zangazanga:
A good man with less popularity. Wait for Atiku to take over and hand over democracy to you. As for Buhari, he can never hand over to you if you win. Rather he would send his boys to cause violence.

The best presidential candidate Nigeria may never have this year as president, due to the distorted and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by Arewa loyal soldiers.
Re: Moghalu Kingsley Takes Campaign To Nsukka, by vioment: 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
Naija has been zombified. Some people dey carry broom upandown but dem house and neighborhood no clean; Same for the umbrella followers, wey rain and sun still dey beat.

Democrats and republicians for yanks, no dey act a fool with symbols like apc and pdp. Americans and developed nations differ on ideas and not the broom and umbrella style of politics. To me sowore party name sef, no give room to begin act foolish.

Vote for 3rd and 4th party so that we can start afresh.

1 Like

Re: Moghalu Kingsley Takes Campaign To Nsukka, by hope4life: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
joeyswift:
In a more civilized Nigeria, this man should be president

You made sense.Buhari and Atiku can never match him when it comes to intelligence. He is my man as far as this election is concerned.I will.only vote for Atiku as lesser of two evils,if it is sure this man will win,I will vote for him.But to vote him and gibe Buhari chance to win is a sacrilege. Buhari must not be in Aso Rock again.

1 Like

Re: Moghalu Kingsley Takes Campaign To Nsukka, by 49cents(m): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
educhigo:
all this clouds we see here after election inec will tell us that ypp have only 1vote,means his family or party member didn't vote for him

You will be shocked
Re: Moghalu Kingsley Takes Campaign To Nsukka, by joeyswift(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
I really don't know you bro, but you spoke exactly the way I told a neighbor some days back. I got respect for you
hope4life:

You made sense.Buhari and Atiku can never match him when it comes to intelligence. He is my man as far as this election is concerned.I will.only vote for Atiku as lesser of two evils,if it is sure this man will win,I will vote for him.But to vote him and gibe Buhari chance to win is a sacrilege. Buhari must not be in Aso Rock again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One / NLC Strike Over Fuel Subsidy Removal: What's Happening In Your Area? / Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.