Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) (44646 Views)

Parents With Sickle Cell Kids How Do You Cope? / Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen / Boy Pranks His Mom By Acting Strange & Ignoring Her, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Take a good look at your county
Majority would vote for either buhari or Atiku,
Do the maths

vizkiz:
One thing I know for use is...

I can't raise my kids in a foreign county. They grow up dumb and stupid. Take this kid for example
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by patexcool(f): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
so sweet to play wit ur parents not some of our parent that sees every thing as insults
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by nkwuocha: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Spallanzani:

You are too dumb to know that if the parents are hypertensive, that prank can lead to cardiac arrest. Get some education kiddo.

Stop crying more than the bereaved undecided undecided
Forming too serious in a country where the least of calamities happening will make a white man hang.

A rubber snake prank is better than the real life horror in the shithole I guess.
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by dihejixiru: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by saxby(f): 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hmm people get liver o, if na me do this things now no be small beating I go receive o

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Jokkarm2: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
HIS HAIR STYLE WILL TELL YOU IS NWA MMEFU
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Afritop(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
What kind of man will jump up after seeing a snake and begin to speak in tongues.
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by ibkayee(f): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Where the hell is his accent from? (The boy, not his parents), chic2pimp come and help me please

I can’t even lie I laughed
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Fourwinds: 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:
I see foolish people making so much noise about this prank.They will cry more than the parents of the boy...not surprised as many of them are raised here by sadistic parents. undecided undecided
It's called a prank and after all said and done the parents will have a great laugh.

Even people wey their Papa and Mama dey do WWF for house go still come here dey talk undecided

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by nkwuocha: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=Fourwinds post=75962390][/quote]

Your father is an idiot Fourwinds
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Fourwinds: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

Your father is an idiot Fourwinds

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by nkwuocha: 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=Fourwinds post=75962506][/quote]

I repeat again,Fourwinds your father is an idiot!
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by MacLovington(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
vizkiz:
One thing I know for use is...

I can't raise my kids in a foreign county. They grow up dumb and stupid. Take this kid for example
At least the corruption part of their 9ja DNA will not become part of their phenotype when raised abroad. Thereby helping their birth countries continue to prosper. Yours raised on 9ja will just continue as 9ja is.
A lot of what Nigerians use to refer to themselves as smart are frowned upon worldwide.
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Fourwinds: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

I repeat again,Fourwinds your father is an idiot!

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by nkwuocha: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=Fourwinds post=75962640][/quote]

Go tell your father he is an idiot!
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Fourwinds: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

Go tell your father he is an idiot!

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by nkwuocha: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=Fourwinds post=75962785][/quote]

Hit the idiotic tendencies outta your father.
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Fourwinds: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

Hit the idiotic tendencies outta your father.

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by nkwuocha: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=Fourwinds post=75962869][/quote]

Tell that to your father after knocking his teeth off.
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by dreezybines: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Poorly raised child,wat if d fada relapses Son of a blaady feminist,Sweetbuns pikin

Take it easy... This life ain't hard like that...
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Fourwinds: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

Tell that to your father after knocking his teeth off.

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by nkwuocha: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=Fourwinds post=75963088][/quote]

Your father's....you mean?
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Fourwinds: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

Your father's....you mean?

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by nkwuocha: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=Fourwinds post=75963246][/quote]

You come from an abusive parentage?Now that explains it!
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Fourwinds: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

You come from an abusive parentage?Now that explains it!

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Mankosi:
His dad spoke Igbo by force?
Jehova mo
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by nkwuocha: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=Fourwinds post=75963350][/quote]

I feel sorry for the many side slaps you suffered.Yiur father is really a brute
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Fourwinds: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

I feel sorry for the many side slaps you suffered.Yiur father is really a brute

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by MistaCode(m): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
hahahaha, don't try this at homegrin
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by nkwuocha: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=Fourwinds post=75963481][/quote]

Is that you in the pics?
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Fourwinds: 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

Is that you in the pics?

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by nkwuocha: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=Fourwinds post=75963643][/quote]

And he couldn't get you proper clothes as a child as well?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos / Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.