Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life (5892 Views)

At 15, I Planned Out My Whole Life And Saw Myself Happily Married At 23� / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Iykesmooth: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2019
In my years of living, this is probably the worst state I have ever found myself in

It's almost like like there's a force somewhere trying to ruin my life

I engage in business deals that has been known to work for others, after joining it crashes. Losing everything I invested

Someone even lends me money to set up a business he too is investing in. Guess what? It crashes too

Decent Jobs that isn't slavery? Nowhere to be found

Whenever little money enters my hand? Problems here and there sucks it away faster than the speed of light

I have fallen so hard this past year that I can no longer feed myself and my family, How I got to this phase I do not know

Sometimes it feels like I've been abandoned by God even though I still very much believe in him, if this is just a trial I hope it passes soon because right now I'm beginning to think of things I shouldn't be thinking of

The uncertainty of the future scares me and I really don't know what to do

Honestly at this point if I could sacrifice myself so that my family would get a better life I would.

I really need help
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by fykes(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
A single lying mother... A divorced or still married woman... A very promiscuous girlfriend...
Which one did u encounter or is still encountering??

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Larryfest(m): 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hmm...and here i thought i am the only one going through this kind of probs in the whole world..

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by ThothHermes: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
It's happening because you think it's happening. The next time you get money for a business, expect it to work. i.e. know that it would work. Feel that it would yield profit. Be certain. Whatever you attune your mind to eventually becomes your reality. This mind adjustment might take a while though.

As a man thinketh in his heart...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Iykesmooth: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
It's happening because you think it's happening. The next time you get money for a business, expect it to work. i.e. know that it would work. Feel that it would yield profit. Be certain. Whatever you attune your mind to eventually becomes your reality. This mind adjustment might take a while though.

As a man thinketh in his heart...

The only reason I went into it in the first place is because I thought it would work out well

Who goes into business expecting it to fail?

7 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Iykesmooth: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
fykes:
A single lying mother... A divorced or still married woman... A very promiscuous girlfriend...

None

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
I know that feeling.

For me it feels like the universe is against me. If there are 5 steps to take to do something, somehow one thing just spoils in all those 5 steps and you begin to wonder if you’re cursed or if you offended someone.

My best advice is keep believing and keep pushing, one day levels go change.

All the best.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by ThothHermes: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
Iykesmooth:

The only reason I went into it in the first place is because I thought it would work out well

Feelings are important. You feel that a force is trying to ruin your life and it will pervade everything you do. Start feeling that that force is trying to make everything in your life work. Think in the present. Not in the future.
It is making it work right now.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Iykesmooth: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
Feelings are important. You feel that a force is trying to ruin your life and it will pervade everything you do. Start feeling that that force is trying to make everything in your life work. Think in the present. Not in the future.
It is making it work right now.

It's after I failed severally I started feeling that way not before. Though it's not that I believe something is after me it's just how my situation feels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by ThothHermes: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
Iykesmooth:

It's after I failed severally I started feeling that way not before. Though it's not that I believe something is after me it's just how my situation feels

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come!

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by fykes(m): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
Iykesmooth:

None
If you are sure, then be happy.
You have been asking God for a breakthrough.. A new level and a very much better life he promised you.
God is just about to take u to ur Canaan, u are about to learn to wait patiently on the Lord... All u can do is wait. Pray, stand on the word in faith and be patience..
When u have waited patiently, the u will mount up with wings like an eagle.... And u will remember that they that wait upon their God,... U have been too busy to fulfil the word of God that will bring u D breakthrough u desire. God steps in bcoz of ur destiny.
Find peace when u make up ur mind to wait on God.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by divinelove(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
Iykesmooth:
In my years of living, this is probably the worst state I have ever found myself in

It's almost like like there's a force somewhere trying to ruin my life

I engage in business deals that has been known to work for others, after joining it crashes. Losing everything I invested

Someone even lends me money to set up a business he too is investing in. Guess what? It crashes too

Decent Jobs that isn't slavery? Nowhere to be found

Whenever little money enters my hand? Problems here and there sucks it away faster than the speed of light

I have fallen so hard this past year that I can no longer feed myself and my family, How I got to this phase I do not know

Sometimes it feels like I've been abandoned by God even though I still very much believe in him, if this is just a trial I hope it passes soon because right now I'm beginning to think of things I shouldn't be thinking of

The uncertainty of the future scares me and I really don't know what to do

Honestly at this point if I could sacrifice myself so that my family would get a better life I would.

I really need help

stop putting all your eggs in one basket hoping to hit it big at onces, diversify your business n investment and always have a plan B.

life is full of ups and downs

6 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Iykesmooth:

Read Philippians 4:6 and confess Isaiah 60 everyday. Pray without ceasing.
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Brazzaville(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
The Lord is your strength. Read Exodus 23:25 Deut 28:1-15 Mathew 6:33
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by sonsonny: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
Don't give up. Ypu earned your experience, it's a really valuable thing.
Next time you'll definitely be successful with your business.
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by ogawisdom(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
divinelove:

stop putting all your eggs in one basket hoping to hit it big at onces, diversify your business n investment and always have a plan B.

life is full of ups and downs

Best advice so far

While planning for the best also plan for the worst to be safe
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Iykesmooth: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
sonsonny:
Don't give up. Ypu earned your experience, it's a really valuable thing.
Next time you'll definitely be successful with your business.

Amen but right now I've got absolutely nothing
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by cococandy(f): 2:48am On Feb 22, 2019
It has to be a woman that is the cause of his problems, right? It can’t be that he’s making wrong choices.

fykes:

8 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Acidosis(m): 6:59am On Feb 22, 2019
I think you should prioritize getting a job over business. You will get the relevant experience to take calculated risks in your future venture/investment.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:01am On Feb 22, 2019
pray and listen to chinedum by mercy chinwo it will lift your spirit and always try to be positive
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by fykes(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2019
cococandy:
It has to be a woman that is the cause of his problems, right? It can’t be that he’s making wrong choices.

What u don't know, u don't know.
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Iykesmooth: 10:23am On Feb 22, 2019
Acidosis:

I think you should prioritize getting a job over business. You will get the relevant experience to take calculated risks in your future venture/investment.

There are no decent jobs available plus I've always liked the idea of being independent than working for a boss. Either way it's not like I've got choices now
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Mizwisdom(f): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Iykesmooth:

There are no decent jobs available plus I've always liked the idea of being independent than working for a boss. Either way it's not like I've got choices now

Look for a job asap, you're not business inclined
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Iykesmooth: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Look for a job asap, you're not business inclined

You are not the one to tell me what I'm good at or not. A lot of successful men failed severally in life before making that big break. Go and make your research.

Oh and I am a very good forex trader and can pay myself for life through that but the problem is I do not have funds to set up a real account

I didn't know about forex when I still had capital. I wish I knew then what I know now

My goal now is to raise funds and go into that but I do not have money nor know Anyway to generate income right now.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Iykesmooth: 3:28am On Feb 23, 2019
@dopefiend

Check your email
Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by ogawisdom(m): 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Iykesmooth:

You are not the one to tell me what I'm good at or not. A lot of successful men failed severally in life before making that big break. Go and make your research.

Oh and I am a very good forex trader and can pay myself for life through that but the problem is I do not have funds to set up a real account

I didn't know about forex when I still had capital. I wish I knew then what I know now

My goal now is to raise funds and go into that but I do not have money nor know Anyway to generate income right now.

Forex trading is gambling. You have not yet learnt your lessons. Gambling is not the way to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by laplace13: 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
ogawisdom:

Forex trading is gambling. You have not yet learnt your lessons. Gambling is not the way to go.

No mind the guy.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by nwanneniressure: 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
So na forex u dey call business since? grin
That thing na pure gambling,no rules whatsoever.
A single gov't policy can cast you.no be even say you dey do bureau de change cheesy
Look for a product that can move and buy it online from overseas and sell it in naija.
Start small,learn the ropes and when you master it,you will keep growing steadily till you get container load money.
No shortcuts baba.
Stop all these hear say business.look for real business or service and render.
And forget all that God nonsense people keep telling you about.e no d work

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Iykesmooth: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
ogawisdom:

@nwanneniressure @laplace13

What a laughably bad post. I have been trading on a demo for over 3 months now and always end up in profit every single month.

I just have never traded on a real account because I do not have money for that now

You obviously are not skilled in it so I'm not surprised you would post such unintelligent comment

So banks, governments, financial institutions and all of those companies who throw money into the forex market are fools right?

Do you know forex is the biggest financial market in the world?

Please keep your bad opinions to yourself

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Iykesmooth: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
nwanneniressure:
So na forex u dey call business since? grin
That thing na pure gambling,no rules whatsoever.
A single gov't policy can cast you.no be even say you dey do bureau de change cheesy
Look for a product that can move and buy it online from overseas and sell it in naija.
Start small,learn the ropes and when you master it,you will keep growing steadily till you get container load money.
No shortcuts baba.
Stop all these hear say business.look for real business or service and render.
And forget all that God nonsense people keep telling you about.e no d work

Learn to read and understand before jumping to post

I never said I was involved in forex before now, what I'm saying is that it's what I want to go into because I have been learning and practicing for a while now and I have reached the stage where I can consistently make profit every single month on a demo

All I need is the capital and trying to discourage me won't work either, just because you failed dosent mean I would, in fact for the past 3 months I have consistently brought in income.

It takes time but once you get the hang of it, things begin to fall in place

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by nwannenii: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Iykesmooth:

Learn to read and understand before jumping to post

I never said I was involved in forex before now, what I'm saying is that it's what I want to go into because I have been learning and practicing for a while now and I have reached the stage where I can consistently make profit every single month on a demo

All I need is the capital and trying to discourage me won't work either, just because you failed dosent mean I would, in fact for the past 3 months I have consistently brought in income.

It takes time but once you get the hang of it, things begin to fall in place
just because i failed?
Do i look like a gambler to you?are you mad? angry
Goodluck mate

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life by Iykesmooth: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
nwannenii:
just because i failed?
Do i look like a gambler to you?are you mad? angry
Goodluck mate

Then stop making silly uninformed post.

Calling one a gambler because they are trading forex is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

Gambling is a game of luck, forex has rules you need to follow and there are things that are constantly repeated in the charts. It's up to you to master these things and once you do, you would always be profitable

I've been practicing for much longer but was finally able to fully grasp the concept and once I did. I started making profit every month since then on a demo. It's not that I never fail its that I win trades much more than I fail.

So When I hear people make unintelligent post such as these it dosent seat well with me cos you obviously don't know what you are talking about

Forex is like every profession, u learn and then become a pro at it

The biggest financial market in the world is what you call gambling? Lmao

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daughter Is 8years Old And She Is Off To Jss1, Should I Allow Her? / The Power Of Love In Action:the Story Of Mr. Rosales, Husband Of Half Ton Killer / Join the league of Real Men. Samsu Oil needs no introduction. Ask for d original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.