Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (101251 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Kent191: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
See prove below

Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by EggSauce(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
F
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Numlock: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
AryEmber:
Jeez! Some women were created by the devil himself.
Modified
So, it was even a movie? You people are not serious

Sh1t do happen.
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by omoteacher(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

It's peculiar to all race not necessarily Nigeria. Human beings are complicated creatures. If you do watch Indian films you might have come across this stuff many times.
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
deewhydoski:

So what you re trying to say is that " such thing can never happen in real life"?..my dear bad things re really happening in Nigeria, even more worst than this
who wants to chop the same prick for the rest of their lives? I cannot comman die

1 Like

Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by ChijyWills(m): 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2019

1 Share

Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by martineverest(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
bloggers shA...FAKE news
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by martineverest(m): 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
Etizz:
Is it really necessary proposing??

All these are activities ....because people are doing it....

What happened to marriages without proposal?
as in eh..... everybody is just copying western method...all these proposals are premeditated
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by skedy1(m): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
Damn...
If I tell you dogs are more loyal, you think am crazy.
babes ain't loyal bro
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Alezy(m): 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
AryEmber:
Modified
how did u kW it was a movie
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by jaxxy(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Proposing to a gal on a 50/50 chance is a dangerous thing, u need to be 200% sure she’s gona say yes with no drama or surprises.

What kinda embarrassment is this.
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by degamemaster(m): 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Women can be something else but God pass them.
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Michelle55: 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Saffi:
who wants to chop the same prick for the rest of their lives? I cannot comman die
You don't mean it

1 Like

Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Rwinning13: 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
See prove bellow

Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
Some women and cheating are like 5&6
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by jetz(m): 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
People were watch this video aw va na
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by stevesharon: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
This is acting pls oooo....The guy that proposed to the lady is Michael that acted as teniola Bafmus fiancé in Battleground series program.
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by topeorekoy(m): 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I don't understand how it is difficult for people to be faithful to their partner, it's not rocket science nah undecided

Life is too complex
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by topeorekoy(m): 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
Rwinning13:
See prove bellow

All these rubbish fixed odds are scam. Why do you need me to pay you when you are already winning 70k with 700naira

1 Like

Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Abdul3391(m): 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
This one na home video
but it's still happening
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Timisamd(m): 12:00am On Feb 22, 2019
There is nothing more inspiring than the complexity of human heart
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by vioment: 12:02am On Feb 22, 2019
This na movie abi na skit.
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Benwems(m): 12:09am On Feb 22, 2019
deewhydoski:
You better thank you star that you have not marry the girl...what of if you have marry her and she committed adultery... She just save you stress of spending ur entire life with an harlot
If you call a girl who double dates a harlot that means 90% of Nigerian girls are harlots. Because 90% of the double date. You hardly see a girl with just one boyfriend these days!!!
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Sirmuel1(m): 12:19am On Feb 22, 2019
I go use the ring stone the Girl. Well, it can't happen to me
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by CHZ777: 12:33am On Feb 22, 2019
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Gkemz: 12:43am On Feb 22, 2019
I will thank my God it happened before marriage and move on with my life. I can't kill myself because of one defective fish when there are many other fishes in the river.
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Brightwale(m): 12:44am On Feb 22, 2019
This one was even worse pass amaka issues grin angry
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 22, 2019
AryEmber:
Modified

So u thought it was real life! Who was doing d filming? grin
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by seangy4konji: 1:29am On Feb 22, 2019
Oh boy na alert I deh rind. All this stories no concern me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.