Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

What's Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Do (231 Views)

What El Rufai Said About Atiku Years Ago When He Was A Minister Of FCT / Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Do by chriseal: 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
# #
Re: What's Do by Chukwurah003: 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
Let us pray....
Back to sender Atiku! I say back to sender Atiku!!!
Back to sender Atiku! I say back to sender with your evil plans Atiku!!!
Back to sender Atiku! Your plans to reverse Nigeria’s economic growth shall not see the light of the day Atiku!!! Your plans to improverish Nigerians again will turn you and your band of thieves into beggars in the name of Jesus!
Back to sender in the name of Jesus!! We bind you and your fellow thieves!!! Atiku back to sender in Jesus name!!! Amen!!!! Now say after me: “our future is bright because we are free from Atiku”. Amen!!! God has removed every Atiku from our lives. Remain blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Do by FocusedDiva(f): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
THE ESTABLISHED THIEF.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, A Man Of Little Faith / Buhari's FULL VIDEO With Wife Voting At His Polling Unit,what a funny drama / Undercover:inside The Ordeals, Tales Of Woe And Plights Of INEC Ad-hoc Staff PT2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.