Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor (67547 Views)

"I Make $1.2m On Onlyfans Monthly Selling Bathwater And Used Condoms To Fans"- / I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek / Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by LifestyleTonite: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
Doctor Conrad Murray has stated that the late pop singer, Michael Jackson wore condoms to prevent him from wetting the bed at night.

According to the doctor who is said to have killed the pop singer with a Propofol injection, they were so close to the point that Michael Jackson would allow him hold his penis so as to help him wear the condoms.

Gaining his freedom from jail after serving half of his four year jail term, Conrad Murray in an interview gave a bizarre experience he had with Michael Jackson.

He said:

You want to know how close Michael and I were? I held his penis every night.

“I had to put a condom catheter on him because Michael dripped urine.

“He had a loss of sensation and was incontinent.”

“Michael didn’t know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him.”

Michael Jackson even took medicine to shrink his prostate to help him urinate easily.

Conrad Murray added:

"He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours.”

Conrad Murray also claimed that Michael Jackson was a “drug addict” who called Propofol his “milk” and would beg to be injected so he could sleep.

https://lailasnews.com/michael-jackson-condoms-wetting-bed/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
cry continue to rest Wacko Jacko

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by itspzpics(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
Seriously

nud£ Photos of Instagram Twerker Janemena In A Bathhub With Wads of Dolars exposed SEE 18+ PHOTOS HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Kingwalker34(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by ShinqRambq: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
Seeing Micheal Jackson is an appalling sight,I wud hv puked If I had seen im in reality

37 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Khd95(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
his manhood live forever cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by 3millionia: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
RIP great King of POP Michael Joseph Jackson cry

Your Music lives on

Download Best Of Michael Jackson Of All Times Dj Mix
https://naijadjmixtapes.com.ng/best-of-michael-jackson-dj-mix/

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
they should just leave this guy to rest in peace

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by pautex: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Is it your condom

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by RockHard: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Life. The rich also feel pains that money can't always take away. The rich and famous also cry. They are as human as the rest of us.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Oblitz(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hmm
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by GraciasMagisco(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
This Afonja man, na wa oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Dansioligy: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Micheal Jackson will always remain A Legend

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
K
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by XTHRONE(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Strange, I don't doubt it.
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
MrSix:
They should let this dude be. He's human.

Check my signature
I sell usa used laptops
I deliver for free in lagos and on pay on delivery
More like, "They should let this dude be. He's dead"...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by kobosmart(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
the guy hammer too early na wetin cause all these

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Starboytwo(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Pampers nko
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Sgbate(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Inorder words he had nocturnal enuresis( adult bed wetting) or what , am not getting
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Kokaine(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Behind the mask of a clown .may lie a trail of tears. And we often don't know

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by Ayoswit(f): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
He was a legend and his story would be told to generations yet unborn.

12 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by kindnyce(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nawaoo
Everything about MJ is just weird.
Any RIP

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by sacx: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Not really surprising

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by meobizy(f): 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
I don’t believe this.
Urine is a lot more in volume than sperm.
It is enough to wet the condom so bad it’ll fall off.
Once the condom is off the bed gets wet either way.
The story is believable if he always slept under the influence of drugs, alcohol etc.
However my opinion remains, a condom is useless against bed wetting.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by ehinorlive: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
allow Micheal to rest in peace. bloody haters. still hating even when he is no more.

8 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by dayleke: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
Y dem no put "PO" aka chamber pot in his room na?
Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by OmowumiJ(f): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
A legend with a troubled soul he was..

10 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor by CHZ777: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His House, Its Interior, Furniture (Photos, Video) / Burna Boy: ‘Easterners In Nigeria Only Love Their People In Music’ / Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.