Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,541 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment (50636 Views)

Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias / India's Minister, Abbas, Visits El-Zakzaky To Facilitate His Treatment (Photos) / Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by rhythyson: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
baliyubla:
A supposed V.P with a single official schedule of sharing money. If he’s not sharing in markets, he’s sharing to obas and ailing actors. Osinbande the embarrassment of a pastor.

Ediot

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Secrets11(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
baliyubla:
A supposed V.P with a single official schedule of sharing money. If he’s not sharing in markets, he’s sharing to obas and ailing actors. Osinbande the embarrassment of a pastor.
See as you dey disgrace yourself for public....common sense like this you no get. Everything for you is politics..sorry for you!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
baliyubla:

Sue him for the crimes or jump in front of kaduna - abuja moving train ... meanwhile snatching a ballot box is another alternative.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by silibaba: 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Dis election shud come and go, am tired of ........

All hail the president elect
all hail atiku, i sight u
peter obi, where u at
nigeria must work again
lai mohammed never again.he is the major reason am voting out apc

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by IbukunSangotola(m): 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
baliyubla:
eran ni e

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Nelson12345(m): 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
poor people talk anyhow,how much una donate hungry people with hungry mouth broke people
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Adeola06936: 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] see below

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Secrets11(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
Offpoint:
Only 1m? I'm ashamed.
what have you contributed to the ailing actor?

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by simpleseyi: 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
baliyubla:

If you snatch ballot box on Saturday, you will be shot. If you don't snatch ballot box, you will cry after your Cameroonian loses the election.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Abeyjide: 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
baliyubla:

see what hatred has turned you into. eya

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by dannybrasky(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
Free your mind from hate,put aside apc/ pdp beef!!

1, This man haS done well.
2, Go back and Google his asset declaration b4 he became v.p. He is worth more than 1m.

3, Baba suwe is a veteran actor from the same West side as the v.p. Do u see any connection??

Election will come to and end which ever way u see it,and which ever way it goes,win or loss,I hope u would be able to move on?
Both parties would move on,hug,kiss and laugh at the end.

HE DIDN'T GIVE THE CASH TO OLOSHO,NEITHER DID HE USE IT TO GAMBLE OR DRINK PALMWINE,HE CHOOSE TO SAVE A LIFE WITH IT.

FREE YOUR MIND FROM HATE.

baliyubla:

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by TemmyT002(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Wow. That's cool
I hope he gets well soon

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by kals4luv990(m): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Uncle no donate the moni since, na days to election im come dey donate. Anyway im don try very well but he should stop fooling himself by thinking he is fooling others
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by dannybrasky(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Free your mind from hate,put aside apc/ pdp beef!!

1, This man haS done well.
2, Go back and Google his asset declaration b4 he became v.p. He is worth more than 1m.

3, Baba suwe is a veteran actor from the same West side as the v.p. Do u see any connection??

Election will come to and end which ever way u see it,and which ever way it goes,win or loss,I hope u would be able to move on?
Both parties would move on,hug,kiss and laugh at the end.

HE DIDN'T GIVE THE CASH TO OLOSHO,NEITHER DID HE USE IT TO GAMBLE OR DRINK PALMWINE,HE CHOOSE TO SAVE A LIFE WITH IT.

FREE YOUR MIND FROM HATE.

FarahAideed:
Where did mere commissioner get such money from ? I hope he informed his boss Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Secrets11(m): 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
charlycharles:

I swear!.. and light brains r still jobbed. Buhari must nt fool us again.
Oga shut up if you have nothing to say...and who you referring as "us" ? Oga speak for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by GEEBITE: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
It seems you guys have been programmed to recite these lines like a poem.Pitiful
diadem10:
Omo rere bi iyan. He must have really enjoyed Suwe actings while growing up..

When I see people supporting Atiku, I see thieves, liars, bigots or intellectual inept ignorant folks.

Thank God for Buhari coming in to stabilize us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari. Note that there's a global fall in the price of crude oil (our main source of foreign earning) from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to give us many project such Railways, Baro port, Revival of fertilizer mills etc as well as keeping us afloat through the recession while surprising Iweala and Soludo who all predicted recession in the coming years regardless who wins between Jonathan and Buhari in 2015 because the looting Jonathan failed to save despite the much revenue accrued from the Oil boom we had under Jona. other Oil countries such as Venezuela and Angola have it worse.

PDP, Neva again.
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by yesloaded: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
FocusedDiva:
God bless PYO for this kind gesture.
Very thoughtful of you Sir.
Sickness will never be your portion.
Almighty God will continue to strengthen and guide you to move Nigeria forward.
He would have done better if he had fought for baba suwe to get compensation awarded to him by the court. The court awarded 25million naira to him as compensation for false accusation & traumatic experience he had while in NDLEA custody. 1milion is nothing compared to the kind of hardship he went through in the hands of NDLEA
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Sirjamo: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
B1ak3:

Hahahahaha can someone be more brainwashed? Did you seriously just ask where a vice president who has been a SAN for more than two decades and who has a law firm, where he got N1 million naira from?

Chai this election should come and go so some people can start to think properly
Seriously, I am tired of hearing BS from all these PDP robots

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by murmee: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
B1ak3:

Hahahahaha can someone be more brainwashed? Did you seriously just ask where a vice president who has been a SAN for more than two decades and who has a law firm, where he got N1 million naira from?

Chai this election should come and go so some people can start to think properly
Precisely!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by Secrets11(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
Adeola06936:
[color=#990000][/color] see below
All these scammers...
Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by LisaAnne(f): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
It's my birthday also! Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile first ten people only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by NigerianDiamond(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
baliyubla:

Is your father the sewage packer any better?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by LisaAnne(f): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
This is one of the reason people don't like donating / giving. They will use it against you.
Imagine someone asking where he got one million form, also another saying one million is too small.
A black man will always be an enemy to its kind.
Good things people do should be commended and not castigated.

It's my birthday also! Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile first ten people only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by emerged01(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
baliyubla:
Thank God you can see him sharing the money unlike some gluttons wey chop am.

AAC

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by NigerianDiamond(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
Offpoint:
Only 1m? I'm ashamed.

Of he gives #10,000,000 your ilks will complain that he is spending government's funds. He gave #1,000,000 and you are crying, may God deliver you from hatred.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment by deomelo: 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2019

The man of the people.

God Bless VP/PYO.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko / 'We Were Hired By House of Reps Candidate' - Thug Confesses After Arrest. Photos / Fayose Arrests Fake Aides Of Buhari [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.