Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day (1686 Views)

Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by oyi1(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
When You Think You Have Seen It All.

Some Girls Won't Cease To Amaze Me.

She Dumped Her Boyfriend Just Because He Didn't Post Her Picture On WhatsApp On Valentine's Day.

Meanwhile He Bought Her iPhone And Spent The Whole Day With Her.

Re: See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by mykelswa(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ah shu this one is strong after she collect val gift she japa. She has seen someone which plenty more money

1 Like

Re: See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by dayleke: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Na d eye-phone she dey wait for b4....
Is dis dia 1st Val 2geda?
Which Pinshure he used last yr?
Mumu post....
Re: See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by ShinqRambq: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
D man is a sissy,it appears,he is d one beggin for a relationship.She can't talk such shii to an Alpha-male

1 Like

Re: See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by dayleke: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
The girl said after 1year 6months...
Re: See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
she better bring back AND break up with the Iphone too.... DELUDED WOMAN!
Re: See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
Girls need to learn how to start moving in Silence. It’s not by force to react to everything, just watch him silently and do your own thing whilst still collecting your benefits. The one who is 100% serious will win the prize and the rest shall remain shocked. Simple

1 Like

Re: See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
ShinqRambq:
D man is a sissy,it appears,he is d one beggin for a relationship.She can't talk such shii to an Alpha-male
Alpha male ko alphabet ni. we know how he dey be for una type nah form strong man outside inside weakling
Re: See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lol
Re: See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by badadvice(f): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
Saffi:
Girls need to learn how to start moving in Silence. It’s not by force to react to everything, just watch him silently and do your own thing whilst still collecting your benefits. The one who is 100% serious will win the prize and the rest shall remain shocked. Simple

what is this one saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
It’s not for you to understand
badadvice:

what is this one saying? undecided
Re: See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by tooth4tooth: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
How did this girl deceive you to get her iPhone in the first place? Guy you be maga.
Re: See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by ShinqRambq: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
virgoquin:

Alpha make ko alphabet ni. we know how he dey be for my type nah form strong feminist outside inside weakling
Next time don't stain my mention wit ur filthy feminist mouth.Funny enuff,u dont know how to spell "MALE" sad
Re: See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
ShinqRambq:

Next time don't stain my mention wit ur filthy feminist mouth.Funny enuff,u dont know how to spell "MALE" sad
yeye that was obviously a typo error.whether I spelt it correctly or not,it doesn't change the fact that there is nothing like alpha males in Nigeria.
Re: See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by ShinqRambq: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
virgoquin:
yeye that was obviously a typo error.whether I spelt it correctly or not,it doesn't change the fact that there is nothing like alpha males in Nigeria.

Dere is notin lyk feminism in Nigeria too.All bunch of ret ar ded ladies lukin lyk Adam Oshiomole
Re: See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
ShinqRambq:

Dere is notin lyk feminism in Nigeria too.All bunch of retarded ladies lukin lyk Adam Oshiomole
K
Re: See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by Deicide: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Even Alpha male get mumu button.
Re: See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by ShinqRambq: 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Deicide:
Even Alpha male get mumu button.
Dat he doesn't allow dumb girls called feminists,to discover
Re: See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
He can buy her a phone, but to use her pic as his dp is harding him

Isokay undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by marvinsync(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
staged crap

in other news... for every like I collect I would.. appreciate it very much wink grin
Re: See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day by majamajic(m): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
I wanted to say that the girl took her iPhone and Waka, but I looked at it that they have date for 18 months, nothing bad.

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi For Money / Easter Twerk Video Of A Twerk Goddess / FINALLY [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.