Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Ffk Mocks Osinbanjo After Refused Entry Into A Meeting "You Are A Useful Idiot" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk Mocks Osinbanjo After Refused Entry Into A Meeting "You Are A Useful Idiot" (814 Views)

Detention In The UK. FFK Mocks Peter Obi. Say Yes Daddy. Tweet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ffk Mocks Osinbanjo After Refused Entry Into A Meeting "You Are A Useful Idiot" by exlink10(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
FFK Mocks Osinbanjo After He Was Refused Entry Into A Meeting "You Are A Useful Idiot"

The news of Nigeria vice president, prof. Yemi Osinbanjo being refused entry into a meeting President Buhari is holding with the Northern Governors and Service Chiefs has been met with mixed reactions. Many politicians have reacted to the incident and predictably, the PDP, which is the main opposition party is having a field day on it.

The former minister for aviation and a PDP chieftain, Femi Fani-Kayode have slammed the vice president of Nigeria after giving flimsy excuse on why he was refused entry into the said meeting. Mr. Femi tweeted as follows;

"I wasn't informed of the meeting, when I heard, I was refused entrance. Yet, Governors were allowed to attend"- VP Osinbanjo.

That is what happens to useful idiots and accursed slaves. If Buhari were to crouch over ur face and defecate in ur mouth, you would still support him.

see his tweet and reactions:

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2019/02/ffk-mocks-osibanjo-after-he-was-refused.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala missyb3 obinoscopy

Re: Ffk Mocks Osinbanjo After Refused Entry Into A Meeting "You Are A Useful Idiot" by maslong(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: Ffk Mocks Osinbanjo After Refused Entry Into A Meeting "You Are A Useful Idiot" by Hundreddegrees(m): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Ffk Mocks Osinbanjo After Refused Entry Into A Meeting "You Are A Useful Idiot" by devindevin2000: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
I feel sorry for afonjas. I promise you if this was an Igbo VP, you would have seen fight and commotion in that villa.
Re: Ffk Mocks Osinbanjo After Refused Entry Into A Meeting "You Are A Useful Idiot" by Okuda(m): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
stan biko stand alone. we are artikulated!
Re: Ffk Mocks Osinbanjo After Refused Entry Into A Meeting "You Are A Useful Idiot" by Palmerbarry: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
Oops
Re: Ffk Mocks Osinbanjo After Refused Entry Into A Meeting "You Are A Useful Idiot" by Mynd44: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2019

(1)

Social Media Users Have Started A #ResurrectionChallenge Inspires By Alph Lukua / Tinubu Daughter Takes Over Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Market / More Faces At TINUBU Birthday Colloquium Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.