Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

About UK Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / About UK Phones (1676 Views)

Clean Uk Phones / Clean Used UK Phones / What They Do Not Tell You About Uk Used Phones: Read And Be Educated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About UK Phones by lonlytroy(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Please i want to know if all those UK iphone and Samsung phones that instagram & facebook advertise online are real, i want to get an iPhone 7 plus with a Samsung note 8 for 140k each

Someone should pleasr enlighten me with these kind of phones... thanks

1 Like

Re: About UK Phones by Lexusgs430: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
lonlytroy:
Please i want to know if all those UK iphone and Samsung phones that instagram & facebook advertise online are real, i want to get an iPhone 7 plus with a Samsung note 8 for 150k each

You wan buy air?...... grin

4 Likes

Re: About UK Phones by lonlytroy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You wan buy air?...... grin

Meaning?... they claim to have store
Re: About UK Phones by Palmerbarry: 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
lonlytroy:

Can you hold air?
Most of them are scam be careful!
Re: About UK Phones by waleyp(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
TRY OJ_GaDGetHuB On InstaGRAm
Re: About UK Phones by tikkykay: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
lonlytroy:

150k for one yeah?
Some stores on IG are legit like canoon store(the real handle)
But why stress yourself you can get one here on Nairaland from legit people. And this isn't scam or air. Some have offices , some sell online only.
I sell but don't have these phones at the moment. However , believe you might even find those phones here at a cheaper price.
Re: About UK Phones by bobo65(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
lonlytroy:
Please i want to know if all those UK iphone and Samsung phones that instagram & facebook advertise online are real, i want to get an iPhone 7 plus with a Samsung note 8 for 150k each

Something that u will patronise guys here that sell even cheaper
U want to stress yourself

I sold 7 plus 128gb 130k and note 8 125k recently
Re: About UK Phones by lonlytroy(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
bobo65:

Something that u will patronise guys here that sell even cheaper
U want to stress yourself

I sold 7 plus 128gb 130k and note 8 125k recently

Really, hope it's an original phone �
Re: About UK Phones by bobo65(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
lonlytroy:

Really, hope it's an original phone �

Yeah
100%
Re: About UK Phones by lonlytroy(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
bobo65:

Yeah
100%

Good deal.. wish I can find one
Re: About UK Phones by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
My advice is to stay away from any ad like that you see on Facebook, except maybe they have a store branch near your place, or someone you know has patronized their services in the past, and when dealing with sellers on niaraland make sure you use an escrow, or do face to face deal else you'll get scammed (I think nairaland is even worse and filled with many of them), I've been scammed before on here and they are ruthless
Re: About UK Phones by adecamp(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
lonlytroy:
Please i want to know if all those UK iphone and Samsung phones that instagram & facebook advertise online are real, i want to get an iPhone 7 plus with a Samsung note 8 for 140k each

Contact me for direct US used iPhone 7 plus 32GB 130k and
Direct US used note 8 with slight crack on screen. Comes with case and charger. 110,000. 08057095376
Re: About UK Phones by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
Debramaye:
My advice is to stay away from any ad like that you see on Facebook, except maybe they have a store branch near your place, or someone you know has patronized their services in the past, and when dealing with sellers on niaraland make sure you use an escrow, or do face to face deal else you'll get scammed (I think nairaland is even worse and filled with many of them), I've been scammed before on here and they are ruthless
Nairaland is far better and trusted than facebook, instagram, olx, to name a few
maybe u didn't check d person's profile properly or his older threads or it's a new account, cuz here, reviews can't be faked
And besides when were u scammed here coz ur account is also new....hmmm
Re: About UK Phones by iby2k4us: 6:41am On Feb 24, 2019
lonlytroy:

Iphone 7plus 128gb 140k .....08027610772
Re: About UK Phones by Hennyola(m): 11:18am On Feb 24, 2019
lonlytroy:

We the legit sellers full Technology Market here on Nairaland.

Add 5k to make it 145k and get US Used iPhone 7Plus 128gb (factory unlocked).

Check my profile for my past transactions here on Nairaland to clear your doubts.

Lagos environs
Re: About UK Phones by adecamp(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2019
Hennyola is a very legitimate dealer

1 Like

Re: About UK Phones by Hennyola(m): 11:59am On Feb 24, 2019
adecamp:
Hennyola is a very legitimate dealer

Thanks for the review chief cool

1 Like

Re: About UK Phones by zacwale(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
lonlytroy:

Contact me zacwale@gmail.com iPhone 7p 32gb 135k plus accessories complete and note 8 130k plus accessories complete

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 7 Or Galaxy S9+/S8+ / Infinix Hot 5S: Punch Hole Camera In The Budget / Checkout The Infinix Hot 8 Battery Power Management System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.