Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) (56291 Views)

Bauchi & Anambra Rank Highest In PVC Collection Rate With Over 98% (Picture) / Pics: State Breakdown Of The 2,340 APC Delegate For Presidential Primaries / State By State Breakdown Of The Collection Rate Of The PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Stealthwaterz(m): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Don't be deceived percentage turn out of voters in south east and south south will be high as compared to the core north (north east and north west).

Reasons: Stats have proved that an average core northerner have PVC ranging from 2-4 per person. So 30-35% of PVC in the region are fraudulent.

For instance in north west the total collected PVC is 18millon and 30% of it is 5.4million; minus it from 18million gives you 12.6millon and that's the real voters.

At most expect 9million voters in the north west to vote this Saturday.

Do the same calculation for north east.

N:B - I reside in Adamawa and I have seen many northern individuals with more than one PVC.
Do they also have more than one finger print per finger?

4 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Levant: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
APCsupporter:

Im sorry to bust your bubbles but shiites dont vote and secondly, can you mention their total population? lol

As for Southern kaduna, i hope you know we have central and northern kaduna and even in the southern parts, there are some LGAs that are majority muslims.

It isn't true.

As a group, the Shia IMN do not ask its followers to vote. The decision to vote or not to is left to the individual. The group recently released a statement that Buhari wants to use security forces to prevent IMN members from voting.

https://pointer-express.online/2019/02/15/buhari-is-planning-to-stop-islamic-movement-from-voting/

I think this time around most of them will vote (against APC), after the Zaria massacre and the refusal of Buhari to obey court order to release their leader from detention.

And there is an estimated 5 million (minimum) to 25 million (maximum) Shia Muslims in Nigeria.
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by cptjacksparrow: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Political season is interesting in my country. The way individuals promote their preferred candidate is as if only one person determines the winner. We forget about personalities (candidates) and their party manifesto, their track records. What I can't really figure out is the way educated Nigerians play bias and ethnic politics in chosen their leaders, Omoyele Sowore and Mogelu are begging for our votes but the so called educated Nigerians still prefer old politicians who have failed us before. Nigeria my country, when will our youths be ready to save you from vampires.
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by cptjacksparrow: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Political season is interesting in my country. The way individuals promote their preferred candidate is as if only one person determines the winner. We forget about personalities (candidates) and their party manifesto, their track records. What I can't really figure out is the way educated Nigerians play bias and ethnic politics in chosen their leaders, Omoyele Sowore and Mogelu are begging for our votes but the so called educated Nigerians still prefer old politicians who have failed us before. Nigeria my country, when will our youths be ready to save you from vampires.
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by idid: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
cptjacksparrow:

I don't understand how our people reason.

No one is talking about policy and ideology at all. The Atikulators hardly talk about what he would do, only how he will sell NNPC to his friends... Buhari too has divided this country so much and people are talking second term without any explanation of what he would do different.
Yet Moghalu, Sowore and the likes are there.

1 Like

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:
8.5 million pvc collected in the east and 11 million pvc collected in the ss totally 19.5 million.total voters that will come out in these two regions wont exceed 8.5 million.pdp 6.5 million,apc 1.5 million,apga 500k.
North west total pvc collected 18 million.10 milliom voters will come out.
Apc 8 million
Pdp 2 million.
With north west alone,buhari has won.
so this is how you guys write the results?
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Mouthgag: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
nwabobo:

That is you mistaking the Lagos registered voters to be Yoruba; a rude shock awaits you.
Keep fooling yourselves
Thunder fire osu developers.
5% pigs feeling funky.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
Stealthwaterz:
Do they also have more than one finger print per finger?

Be sincere to yourself. Do you think that, that Inec scarab called computer can detect a finger print registered before. ?
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by cptjacksparrow: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
idid:

I don't understand how our people reason.

No one is talking about policy and ideology at all. The Atikulators hardly talk about what he would do, only how he will sell NNPC to his friends... Buhari too has divided this country so much and people are talking second term without any explanation of what he would do different.
Yet Moghalu, Sowore and the likes are there.

I don't understand my people.
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Don't be deceived percentage turn out of voters in south east and south south will be high as compared to the core north (north east and north west).

Reasons: Stats have proved that an average core northerner have PVC ranging from 2-4 per person. So 30-35% of PVC in the region are fraudulent.

For instance in north west the total collected PVC is 18millon and 30% of it is 5.4million; minus it from 18million gives you 12.6millon and that's the real voters.

N:B - I reside in Adamawa and I have seen many northern individuals with more than one PVC.

It means that you're still thinking that Incidence Forms which made it possible to mass thumbprint in South South and South East in 2015 will be allowed again. SS and SE can't record 70% voters turn out on Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Okakala: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
If the North is so populated, how come there are no major facilities, infrastructures or investments that can drive a boost of the Nigerian economy or do these populations only exist to yield votes and constitute a nuisance?
senatordave1:
8.5 million pvc collected in the east and 11 million pvc collected in the ss totally 19.5 million.total voters that will come out in these two regions wont exceed 8.5 million.pdp 6.5 million,apc 1.5 million,apga 500k.
North west total pvc collected 18 million.10 milliom voters will come out.
Apc 8 million
Pdp 2 million.
With north west alone,buhari has won.
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
three:

SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.....

IN LAGOS

Lagos! The same Lagos State where people refused to come out and welcome him. lol

5 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

You're very correct!!
I reside in Niger and the case is the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by supereagle(m): 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Goke7:
Katsina, Kano, Kaduna. Jesus is Lord, are you saw what am saw, chai

We call them 3K States, my yeast brethren can't decode it because of hatred in their minds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by supereagle(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Gforce2019:
Lagos will do the justice to this election....
.... Yoruba people

Any Yoruba that vote for Atiku is a bastards....

The Igbo people are playing ethnic and religion cards and the undecided Yoruba ones are looking to the direction of Atiku....

Politics is a game of interest ....I beg of you , don't vote where your interest is not protected....

Osinbajo helped a lot of Yoruba people and he will continue to help the Yoruba race after reelection...

Did you think Peter OBItuary will consider Yoruba people before his Igbo people?

Don't be deceive, Atiku has nothing to do with with our economy .....

Vote where your interest is protected
Vote baba buhari

Igbo have been described as a curse to Africa.
See the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w4s7LcDUjU

They want to take us back to the locust years because of the curse.
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by sissoko22(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Mitjyland:

See this sentimental bigot quoting every person.

I am from Kano state and i am 100% sure that Atiku will get 40% vote from Kano. Also, let me tell you something you don't know a lot of our people in the north have encouraged under-age children to register and many under age children have collected their PVCs. But the good news is that this is not 2015 where we were all against GEJ in the north because of religious sentiment. Now We can not tolerate under-age voting as to ballot box snatching.

Very unfortunate, the other day our Imam wants to convince us to vote Buhari because he is a true Muslim than Atiku, because Atiku has ties with Christians, but many of us refused to succumb to that agent of hate speech. We only need a unified country where bigotry and nepotism isn't the top order of appointments. I am a true Nigerian and a Muslim Northerner and i will not vote Buhari.

The north Votes will surely be divided this time and i am 100% sure Atiku will win in a free-fair contest, only bigots like you will think otherwise.

Shut up liar, you are not from kano, and if you reside they you're definitely not a Muslim. Your writeup is full of ipob propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
TIGRITIS:
The total in athieku stronghold (8,590,420) competing favourably with just 2 states in buhari's stronghold,
Kano and kaduna (8,345,578).

The way buhari go beat athifku for this election eh, even pigs will have no choice but to just go back to default setting. cheesy

2019 election is over already.

Star boy just campaign for 2023.

Pyo/elrufai for 2023

Nigeria has no place for thief/pig candidacy.

Warning: as you cast your vote on Sat, make sure the ballot box doesn't shake, these boys no dey look Uche face. cheesy

Serioisly, TIGRITIS, Buratai go bulala any thug wey no do normal near the ballot box. Let's cast our votes and sit back to watch the Cameroonian whipped mercilessly. Buhari all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Quorax: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
989900:
Lagos, Katsina, Oyo, and Kano locked-down for APC.

Total PVCs collected = 16m average. 65-70% to APC.

you people don't realize that Lagos is a conglomerate of different ethnic groups. Don't add Lagos. In fact the entire South West is divided 50:50. Buhari is not getting much from there. You can take that to the bank. The battle is in the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
McCoy662:

dumb analysis. e go shock all of una
as dumb as you
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by ozo13(m): 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Investbrooker:
Buhari do win this election already.
North west -- certain for Buhari.

North east -- 60 to 65 percent for Buhari.

South west -- 55 to 60 percent for Buhari.

North central -- 50 percent certain for Bihari.

South south -- thanks to Edo and delta state, Bihari will perform tremendously well.

4 + 4
I jus need Buhari to give pdp tough time in 2 more state in the ss and it will be over for pdp.if Buhari can get like 300k-500k each in both akwaibom and delta state , the election is over. we know Imo and edo are divided already

2 Likes

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by APCsupporter: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Levant:

It isn't true.

As a group, the Shia IMN do not ask its followers to vote. The decision to vote or not to is left to the individual. The group recently released a statement that Buhari wants to use security forces to prevent IMN members from voting.

https://pointer-express.online/2019/02/15/buhari-is-planning-to-stop-islamic-movement-from-voting/

I think this time around most of them will vote (against APC), after the Zaria massacre and the refusal of Buhari to obey court order to release their leader from detention.

And there is an estimated 5 million (minimum) to 25 million (maximum) Shia Muslims in Nigeria.

What you dont understand is that voting is against the doctrines of these people and even the most vocal Buhari haters on facebook don't talk about their plans to vote. So far i haven't even seen 1 shiite that is willing to vote.l

I seriously doubt that population because even in Kaduna which is their largest territory, you rarely see them around.
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by nwabobo: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Mouthgag:

Keep fooling yourselves
Thunder fire osu developers.
5% pigs feeling funky.

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by nwabobo: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
ChristoBam:

Common don't be silly, so if the Ibo population In Lagos is 45%, what's the population of the Yoruba given there are still a large number of hausas and other tribes living in Lagos. Do you want to tell me Ibos outnumber Yorubas in Lagos??
You're one of those people that have never left Anambra or Imo or whatever south eastern state you live.

I didn't release the data; take out your frustrations on those who did. If you have any superior data, present it and stop whining like a toddler.
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Investbrooker: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
buhariguy:
but thief atiku has never won one state since he has be contesting since 1992.
Those states gej won was control by pdp except nasarawa, which gej won with federal might including my state, edo state.
How will Buhari fair in Edo state?
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Investbrooker: 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
FocusedB1h:

Lool see your mouth like Lagos
If you don’t know, Lagos is a multi ethnic city.
If a census should be conducted, I won’t be surprised if the number of Igbos, and other foreign tribes will surpass that of Yorubas there.
If you’re talking about Yoruba voting stronghold in SW, don’t include Lagos at all
You must be a clown to say thay. You sit down in that shytehole ibo land and say non indigenes are more than yoruba.
How many lagosian indigenes make up Lagos population? What if yoruba people that come from other Yoruba seven states?
Fkat head

1 Like

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by WarriAproko: 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
supereagle:

We call them 3K States, my yeast brethren can't decode it because of hatred in their minds.
even kebi and kwara Apc in d bag cool

1 Like

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by WarriAproko: 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
Fear any K State
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by WarriAproko: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari is winning 24 States... I dont know how but watch this space
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
Mitjyland:

See this sentimental bigot quoting every person.

I am from Kano state and i am 100% sure that Atiku will get 40% vote from Kano. Also, let me tell you something you don't know a lot of our people in the north have encouraged under-age children to register and many under age children have collected their PVCs. But the good news is that this is not 2015 where we were all against GEJ in the north because of religious sentiment. Now We can not tolerate under-age voting as to ballot box snatching.

Very unfortunate, the other day our Imam wants to convince us to vote Buhari because he is a true Muslim than Atiku, because Atiku has ties with Christians, but many of us refused to succumb to that agent of hate speech. We only need a unified country where bigotry and nepotism isn't the top order of appointments. I am a true Nigerian and a Muslim Northerner and i will not vote Buhari.

The north Votes will surely be divided this time and i am 100% sure Atiku will win in a free-fair contest, only bigots like you will think otherwise.
So you are implying that the north will shock many Nigerians
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Mitjyland:

Whether you like it or not, most of Buhari's supporters (Not excluding those Bigots From the east supporting Atiku too because of peter Obi) are bigots and are full of ethnic sentiments - is either they are . I am a northerner and i know what i'm saying. As i'm speaking to you now don't be surprise that if peer-adventure Atiku wins, you will see how the north will boil. God almigty Allah will not make their plan work this time around, WE will resist and expose any one that will try to cause trouble when the winner is announced. Like i said, I am 100% sure Atiku will win.
Are you implying that Atiku might rig his way?

1 Like

Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by Myview112: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
spartanian:
This is fact
Which fact. Baba carry your nonsense quote throw way joor. Pray to Papa God for geniune wisdom and not sense. Person get sense no mean say e wise
Re: Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) by veesion: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
TIGRITIS:
The total in athieku stronghold (8,590,420) competing favourably with just 2 states in buhari's stronghold,
Kano and kaduna (8,345,578).

The way buhari go beat athifku for this election eh, even pigs will have no choice but to just go back to default setting. cheesy

2019 election is over already.

Star boy just campaign for 2023.

Pyo/elrufai for 2023

Nigeria has no place for thief/pig candidacy.

Warning: as you cast your vote on Sat, make sure the ballot box doesn't shake, these boys no dey look Uche face. cheesy
playιng eтнnιcιтy ѕтυnтѕ like this мeanѕ nιgerιa �� ιѕ goιng nowнere нaѕ goт no ғυтυre
eѕpecιally wнen мajorιтy oғ нer people eѕpecιally тнe edυcaтed oneѕ are ιn тнιѕ тogeтнer

ιn d ғace oғ тerrιвle мanageмenт oғ тнe econoмy
ιn d ғace oғ dιcтaтorѕнιp
ιn тнe ғace oғ ιncredιвle levelѕ oғ υneмployмenт
ιn тнe ғace oғ all тιмe нιgнeѕт level oғ poverтy
тoтal ѕυѕpenѕιon oғ тнe conѕтιтυтιon
ѕee wнaт ѕвdy ιѕ ѕayιng,yeѕ вecaυѕe нιѕ vιce ιѕ ғroм ѕw we gaιn мore,wнaт d нell dιd υ gaιn aѕ an average nιgerιan ιn d paѕт 4 yearѕ.ιғ noт ιncreaѕe ιn d prιce level oғ all d тнιngѕ мoney can вυy,ѕalarιeѕ нardly тaĸe anyone нoмe.

тнιѕ gυy alмoѕт rιdιcυle тιnυвυ,leт мe just pυт alмoѕт тнere,

ι вlaмe d ιвo'ѕ eѕpecιally тнeιr leaderѕ wнo нaѕ ғaιled тo alѕo reacн oυт тo d ѕoυтн weѕтernerѕ, тнιngѕ ѕнoυld av вeen вeттer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo / Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Peter Obi Wins Suleja LGA In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.