Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections (39754 Views)

INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri / APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by osazeeblue01: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
elections must be conducted the same day in 36 states and Fct .
Buhari and APC must go.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by OreMI22: 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
INEC should rather postpone the elections to 2023.

The sham called staggered elections is dead on arrival and totally unacceptable!

Yabubu's INEC is such a total disgrace ! Looking for all sorts of ways to rig for Buhari?
Where is their so called "independence"?

Tomorrow the same scammer called Buhari will say international community should stay away from Nigeria. lol...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by landmark86: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Timothy92:
Please , one of my brother come out with second class uper, elect elect
And he is looking for work , please if u can help

Bros forget the grade abeg
Can he snatch box? grin
If yes tell him to inbox me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by Shams4real76: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
I dont know why.... I like it when pdp wails... Its increases my confidence towards project 4+4.

More of the cry pls....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by asawanathegreat(m): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Okay
Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by frankmoney(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
crisycent:

Who postponed the election? Reason with your brain not your stomach.
inec postponed it and last time I checked pdp representative osita chidoka said they were in support of the postponement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by Kachi4christ(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
BASTARD
SadiqBabaSani:
Hehehehehe, Buhari Is......
Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by yomi961: 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
bettercreature:
PDP getting panic
your lord and master is a power monger, that is desperate but guess what nigerians are more desperate.it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that They postponed just to rig the election
Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by Goke7: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
crisycent:

were you guys not happy with the postponement, claiming that APC was planning to rig, now the elections are alomost here and you guys are running all over the place with fake news like the vp resigning, tomorrow am expecting you guys to say that pmb has resigned or has fainted cos deep down you know these elections are not going in your favour.

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by Gforce2019: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Reno the crazy animal....

Keep posting trash on social media...let the fool like be spreading it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by Baawaa(m): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Goke7:
pdp should stop all these fake news nah, why are they so scared of elections?
They know what they are doing but have failed
Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Everyday one fake news. Tufiaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by femi4: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Pdp and lies...we were told that the election was postponed because of apc zamfara candidate saga

Now, you ve come up with another lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by MistaCode(m): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Reno is gradually becoming a noise maker.
To the mod that banned me, u will surely hear from my lawyer
Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by exlinkleads(f): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
abeg,

what is staggered election
Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by ukemilia(f): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Staggered election..hmmmm. This one tire me self
Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by michoim(m): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
Fake
Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by netjoe: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
INEC has finally succumbed to pressure from the Presidency and top APC chieftains to staggered the 2019 General Elections.
INEC will make an official announcement on staggering of the elections into different dates to be announced in few hours time.
More Details soon....
Must Nigerians always react to news without confirmation.I wonder were these people are getting their news from
Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by Bimpe29: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
This madness will end one day.
Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by Smile4daddy(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
Buhari is a drowning man scared of defeat

Buhari is an abomination to the Tenets of Democracy
Wailers una strong oooo.

I shake yanch for una.

Since 2015 you guys has been wailing non stop, non tired.

And is certain you're going to continue these wailing till 2023 and beyond. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by akiOYIBO: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
The zoo must crumble
Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by fredoooooo: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Werey wailer ... grin

Buhari Osinabajo on next level cool
Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by Ihateyoumod: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
What is all this nonsense...u heard somethung, u didn't confirm it, u just rushed to social media to fool urself
Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by crisycent: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Goke7:

were you guys not happy with the postponement, claiming that APC was planning to rig, now the elections are alomost here and you guys are running all over the place with fake news like the vp resigning, tomorrow am expecting you guys to say that pmb has resigned or has fainted cos deep down you know these elections are not going in your favour.

Listen boy, I am not here to argue about PDP/APC. Let’s send a clear message to politicians that when they fail, they will be voted out.

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by TruthinAction: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
INEC has finally succumbed to pressure from the Presidency and top APC chieftains to staggered the 2019 General Elections.
INEC will make an official announcement on staggering of the elections into different dates to be announced in few hours time.
More Details soon....

Let him stagger it. He will still not win. Even his own has rejected him. He has brought untold suffering to millions of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
crisycent:

you that is thinking with brain. Why not just withdraw 4rm election already if u knw its flawed. Stop harassing inec. If u get the mind vote atiku and wait 4 results.
Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by wayitis: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
I always knew it, this Tyranny must end.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by crisycent: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
frankmoney:
inec postponed it and last time I checked pdp representative osita chidoka said they were in support of the postponement

You have no idea how this postponement has disenfranchised millions who will not want to travel again simply because they wanted to vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by Charlieluvboy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
Please I'm in need of a job.
I am an SSCE holder and my present location is Ibadan. Wouldn't mind any Job offer.
Thanks in advance.
Re: INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections by UMAR911(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
What of if Reno Omoke is totally wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer / Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening / Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.