Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 PM

Http://meenahbelle.com/2019/02/19/self-love-inspirational-scar-story/ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Http://meenahbelle.com/2019/02/19/self-love-inspirational-scar-story/ (213 Views)

Top 10 Inspirational Pictures That Can Change Your Life / Covid 19 | Self Care Tips For Those In Self Isolation / 50 Inspirational Quotes To Motivate You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Http://meenahbelle.com/2019/02/19/self-love-inspirational-scar-story/ by swankymillan(f): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
I am glad to be back on here and truly reconnect with y’all; Thank you all for sticking with me on my blogging journey. I hope to be more consistent this new year, 2019. I am sharing details of my scar and preaching self love because I have refuse to allow my scar, define who I am.

Sometimes in December 2016; I had an accident on a motorcycle that left my left leg with a scar. Being light skinned and also as a midi skirt/gown lover, people tend to stare at my leg often and wear a pitiful face, whenever my face comes in contact with theirs.

I felt bad anytime/every time this happened, back then. It got to a point I stopped putting on everything/anything midi, but one day I found back myself and regained my confidence, since then; Life has never been same again, simply because “I AM NOT MY SCAR”.

I am accountable to whatever I have become as a result of my scar, therefore I refuse to be controlled by people’s pity and their definition/opinion of what my scar is or should be; “I AM NOT MY SCAR”.

Hey beautiful, you are not your scar and you cannot control what people think of your scar but you can regain your confidence once again, just like I did, by constantly reminding yourself; “I AM NOT MY SCAR”. The earlier you understand this, the better.

You can read more on http://meenahbelle.com/2019/02/19/self-love-inspirational-scar-story/

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Learn From The Data-driven Future Of Digital Manufacturing? / Delta State School Of Health Technology (delsotech) Admission Form For 2019/2020 / Project Topics And Materials For Final Year Students In All Departments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.