Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had (54788 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) / Vandora: Before My Boyfriend Has Sex With Me, He Must Get My Permission / Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by Jenniferblog(f): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
Curvy Gambian-born actress, Princess Shyngle has revealed that her new mystery Nigerian boo has the biggest d**k she's ever had.

She made the revelation moments ago during a question and answer session on her Instagram stories.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/my-new-nigerian-boo-has-the-biggest-dk-ive-ever-had-curvy-actress-princess-shyngle/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by Jenniferblog(f): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
She's not committing suicide again because of Brabus G-Wagon. Gold diggers everywhere in Lagos.

She's stroking the guy's ego to make the cash keep flowing. Won't be surprised if it's one of our politicians.

I've noticed that most exotic models, glorified prostitutes on instagram have visited Nigeria at one time or the other... And it's usually politicians.

261 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by Olalan(m): 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
And she's someone's daughter, sister and friend

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by dollytino4real(f): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
make ur womb no burst out because of strong hitting

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by nnamanirr: 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
germanized:
She's not committing suicide again because of Brabus G-Wagon. Dirty gold-diggers everywhere in Lagos.

She's stroking the guy's ego to make the cash keep flowing. Won't be surprised if it's one of our politicians.

I've noticed that most exotic models, glorified prostitutes on instagram have visited Nigeria at one time of the other... And it's usually politicians.

Those bastards loot the country and spend it on hoes...
u can say that again bro

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by tosinosam(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
Must you say it all Agent of corruptikus don't pollute the mind of ladies that are still virgin here o

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by flexyfit(f): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
So we should do what?... Can't u keep it in private? ..arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by decatalyst(m): 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
blockhead, post the pictures of the best and biggest D of your boyfriend or i dont believe it!

"Naija men no dey carry last"? So all the contestants in the forth coming elections go all win or the last man is going to be from your country?

Iranu undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by Mintygod: 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
Buh shyngle, what is ur plan in dix life

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by Aimwest(m): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
Rubbish
Check my signature for affordable HP deskjet 2130
Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by Emilokoiyawon: 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Her boyfriend most be an Ogbomosho or Kwale man...these two are known for their horse-size dikus

5 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by Melvinsofty: 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
germanized:
She's not committing suicide again because of Brabus G-Wagon. Dirty gold-diggers everywhere in Lagos.

I've noticed that most exotic models, glorified prostitutes on instagram have visited Nigeria at one time or the other... And it's usually politicians.

so on point no more suicide again who nor like better tin

12 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by Jenniferblog(f): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by nedubest(m): 3:50am On Feb 22, 2019
hmmm, wombshifter lol

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21am On Feb 22, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS about that Shyngles!

By the time he's through with you with his instrument, you will become single.......AGAIN!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2019
grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by iambabaG: 8:21am On Feb 22, 2019
Why do y’all celebrate mediocrity?
How will someone’s claim to fame be just tiny waist.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by faithfull18(f): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2019
Why the announcement

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by Triangles1(m): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2019
Where's that moral of our mothers era.

Oyinbo come and take back your civilization as our girls are getting it wrong here.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by Chipink(f): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2019
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by jashar(f): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2019
And this useless piece of information helps the Nigerian elections how?

Iranu

5 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by Judybash93(m): 8:23am On Feb 22, 2019
Gone are the days when wit and brains were things we celebrated as humans. Now, it's all about ass, boobs and em shiii... There's a need for a cultural revolution... Slay Queens have taken over... School o jawo mo

4 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by Deejaygold(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by itiswellandwell: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2019
No regards for dick and puscy anymore. It's now been said on social media with all sense of pride. By 2030 or thereabout, you will have topics like "Team big dick! Showcase your dick and let's compare! People will gladly be posting pictures of their dicks.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by Fesomu(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2019
Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2019
germanized:

You have said it all.. Nothing more. This is just the plain fact.. Hoes are the ones enjoying our common wealth.
We don suffer for Naija.. Chai. embarassed

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga / Bride From Rivers State Who Is Nicki Minaj's Lookalike / Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.