Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 (50078 Views)

Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) / Kogi Governorship: Delegates Accused Of Selling Their Votes To Bello - Pictures / President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Crimecity: 1:13am On Feb 22, 2019
Despite the huge campaign against vote-buying by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and the National Orientation Agency (NOA), some Nigerians, across political party divides, are yet to desist from the illegal act.

According to a footage trending on social media, some northerners were spotted as at yesterday, selling their votes for N500.

As at the time of filing this report, the location of dastardly act is yet to be ascertained but from the footage and exchange, we can confirm that the act is pure vote buying.

Watch the video HERE

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Crimecity: 1:13am On Feb 22, 2019

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by sweetyme001(f): 1:27am On Feb 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by adadike(f): 1:39am On Feb 22, 2019
Northern leaders are wicked!

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by propsvila: 1:47am On Feb 22, 2019
You see North and South West they have something in common, they have the highest number of poor people yet they are busy clapping for their oppressors.

277 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Igbokid: 1:59am On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:
You see North and South West they have something in common, they have the highest number of poor people yet they are busy clapping for their oppressors.
Yet you miserable losers can't wait to jump on the next young shall grow bus to those poor places.. silly chest beating butterfly claiming bird

147 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by propsvila: 2:05am On Feb 22, 2019
Igbokid:

Yet you miserable losers can't wait to jump on the next young shall grow bus to those poor places.. silly chest beating butterfly claiming bird

Apart from Lagos which is a no man's land where else in the south west is the Igbos trooping to.

God forbid I spend my money going to live in a brown roof when there are many standard buildings in a commercial viable places like Nnewi, Obosi, Ogidi, Awka, Owerri, Abakaliki, Onitsha.

285 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by ipobarecriminals: 2:55am On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

Apart from Lagos which is a no man's land where else in the south west is the Igbos trooping to.

God forbid I spend my money going to live in a brown roof when there are many standard buildings in a commercial viable places like Nnewi, Obosi, Ogidi, Awka, Owerri, Abakaliki, Onitsha.

Like the filthy Ogbete,ogui,GRA abi? Come to lekki and see how the slaves pigs dey occupy uncompleted building. .U chest beater probably live with one of ur master. They'll soon send u comot from their house

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by propsvila: 3:05am On Feb 22, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
Like the filthy Ogbete,ogui,GRA abi? Come to lekki and see how the slaves pigs dey occupy uncompleted building. .U chest beater probably live with one of ur master. They'll soon send u comot from their house

It is better to Live in uncompleted building in Lekki than to sleep under bridge at Oshodi. The mere glance at dirty Afonja Agbero who wears one bursars for two weeks iritates me.

264 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by ipobarecriminals: 3:09am On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

It is better to Live in uncompleted building in Lekki than to sleep under bridge at Oshodi. The mere glance at dirty Afonja Agbero who wears one bursars for two weeks iritates me.

And who own those uncompleted building the pigs take refuge in like idp camp? The pigs that grab ones at nite @Ogbete main market sleep where?

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by propsvila: 3:15am On Feb 22, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
And who own those uncompleted building the pigs take refuge in like idp camp? The pigs that grab ones at nite @Ogbete main market sleep where?

Apart from the rusty brown one room family house apartments how many Afonjas can boast of luxurious duplex in Lagos compared to south easterners.

Bunch of Hypocrites after you will start preaching one Nigeria to us while no single and visible Yoruba investment in the east.

250 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by ipobarecriminals: 3:20am On Feb 22, 2019
grin wink cheesy grin grin wink
propsvila:

Apart from the rusty brown one room family house apartments how many Afonjas can boast of luxurious duplex in Lagos compared to south easterners.

Bunch of Hypocrites after you will start preaching one Nigeria to us while no single and visible Yoruba investment in the east.
grin
propsvila:

ur fellow fl@theads brethren occupied most of these brown roofs house from shibiri okoko.imude,mushin,Ajegunle,Agege.U see dem running like a cheetah afta buses to sell their expired gala im traffic

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by nedubest(m): 3:49am On Feb 22, 2019
this is nigeriia
Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Igbokid: 3:50am On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

Osu loser spilling bull shit as usual

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by dorodee(m): 4:57am On Feb 22, 2019
Mehn poverty is bad, see their excitement for just a token and The guy cunningly refrain from calling APC instead told them to lookout for the broom. "How are the mighty fallen" whoever thought APC will be paying for vote in 2019 with all the Eldorado they painted in 2015! #SMH

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by tevinsolt: 5:30am On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

While there is a point to what you're saying it is not the complete truth. The statement is true for every part of Nigeria

propsvila:

Now reading this just shows that your concern is not to further the conversion around moving the country forward by shedding light on the numerous ills that faces Nigeria, but rather to continue spouting the common ethnic bigoted rhetoric that has done tremendous disservice to you and everyone else.

Ignoring the fact that Nigerians love to spread falsehood, Igbos are found across the southwest, and I mean every state. Do what you will with this information. An argument with this fact would be simply ignorance.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Vince77(m): 5:34am On Feb 22, 2019
If not hunger. Everything is just wrong with this country.

Illiteracy. They do not understand the power in the PVC.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by DMerciful(m): 5:39am On Feb 22, 2019
Yet your archaic president is focusing on the almost obsolete ballot box snatching

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by unity004(m): 6:22am On Feb 22, 2019
grin i cnt sell my pvc 4 500naira nt even if it is 500dollars

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by fammava: 6:49am On Feb 22, 2019
Its funny sha just 500, while down south here "oga you no give me 10k you give me na PDP I dey vote".

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 22, 2019
Everything about North speaks Poverty and Extremism.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Ritchiee: 8:07am On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

SW (Yorubas) is the least poverty stricken in Nigeria.
SE (Igbos) is the most poverty stricken in Southern Nigeria.
SW is the most developed back in the days and now.
SW is the most industrialised.
SW is the most sophisticated according to most Nigerians.. grin
SW is the most educated with 3 Nobel Laureates.
SW has the highest number of profs,Engineers,Doctors,Lawyers etc
SW has 5 youngest phd holders in the world.
SW has 7 geniuses who scored 5.0 cgp perfect score,some of the best in the world.

And to crown it all,only the city of Ibadan is more developed than all the 5 south eastern states of Nigeria...joined together.
While the Igbos cannot afford to go to cinema houses and have only 4 malls in the entire SE because of Igbos' extreme poverty,only Ibadan has 5 mega malls which are booming and growing because of the purchasing power of the Yorubas.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by falcon01: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2019
so much hate in the hearts of Nigerians

18 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by propsvila: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2019
Ritchiee:

SW (Yorubas) is the least poverty stricken in Nigeria.
SE (Igbos) is the most poverty stricken in Southern Nigeria.
SW is the most developed back in the days and now.
SW is the most industrialised.
SW is the most sophisticated according to most Nigerians.. grin
SW is the most educated with 3 Nobel Laureates.
SW has the highest number of profs,Engineers,Doctors,Lawyers etc
SW has 5 youngest phd holders in the world.
SW has 7 geniuses who scored 5.0 cgp perfect score,some of the best in the world.

And to crown it all,only the city of Ibadan is more developed than all the 5 south eastern states of Nigeria...joined together.
While the Igbos cannot afford to go to cinema houses and have only 4 malls in the entire SE because of Igbos' extreme poverty,only Ibadan has 5 mega malls which are booming and growing because of the purchasing power of the Yorubas.

Ler me tell you what you don't know

I and my Team of Investigative Journalist carried out a Research on poverty in Nigeria our first point of contact was Lagos and I will tell you that with the classified information at our disposal, Citizens from South West are suffering from an endemic poverty but their Ogbomosho Media will carefully exonerate them from the join join report of poverty in Nigeria.

Yorubas has the highest number of professors because they merely depend on title. Can you tell me categorically the economic value of your so called professors.

The backbone of every country are the Entrepreneurs who catalyse the economic activities.

Without the Igbos I wonder how your so called developed region will look like.

Don't hide bedhi d Lagos and Ogun which is like a twin Brother of Ogun tell me the State in Ekiti, Oyo, Osun, Ondo that can compete favourably with small town of Nnewi in terms of industrilization.

Infact all the credentials of South West are merely on paper tell me what the South west region has single handly done without the help of other regions mostly igbos

In terms of genuis let me remind you that South West cannot stand South east I will give you a fully compile list of the genuises from the south east if you quote me again

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by mercyville: 11:16am On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

Ler me tell you what you don't know

I and my Team of Investigative Journalist carried out a Research on poverty in Nigeria our first point of contact was Lagos and I will tell you that with the classified information at our disposal, Citizens from South West are suffering from an endemic poverty but their Ogbomosho Media will carefully exonerate them from the join join report of poverty in Nigeria.

Yorubas has the highest number of professors because they merely depend on title. Can you tell me categorically the economic value of your so called professors.

The backbone of every country are the Entrepreneurs who catalyse the economic activities.

Without the Igbos I wonder how your so called developed region will look like.

Don't hide bedhi d Lagos and Ogun which is like a twin Brother of Ogun tell me the State in Ekiti, Oyo, Osun, Ondo that can compete favourably with small town of Nnewi in terms of industrilization.

Infact all the credentials of South West are merely on paper tell me what the South west region has single handly done without the help of other regions mostly igbos

In terms of genuis let me remind you that South West cannot stand South east I will give you a fully compile list of the genuises from the south east if you quote me again

Are you new in Nigeria or you are just grandstanding?
Let me tell you what you already know but being shameful to say it...

World Bank,UNDP,NBS and their sophisticated investigative journalists have doubly confirmed that the SE Igbos are suffering from hyper- endemic poverty.
They even have statistics unlike your " talk is cheap" investigative journalism.

Yoruba had always have the highest number of professors then and now.This is the reason why they are very smart- working and the most industrious Nigerians both home and abroad...they were once hardworking during regional system when they had to lend money to Nigeria 2 times but now they have evolved into being smart- working... it is no beans having 3 Nobel Laureates,man....and controlling more than 60% of Nigeria's economy through smart- work and brain.

Before Nigeria,Yorubas were the most civilized and developed people.When Ibadan was the capital of Yorubaland,it was the most developed in Nigeria.Yorubas had always developed their environment and the Igbos learnt about growth and development from their Yoruba brethren.

Not using both Lagos and Ogun state which are both more developed than all your 5 South eastern states,Ibadan is unarguably more developed than all the entire Igboland known as South East.

If you are talking about geniuses,then Igbos do not have half as many geniuses of the Yorubas then and now.

Yorubas have some of the best geniuses in the world.
Ask Obama..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by BuhariLooter(m): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2019
The two men that Buhari's wife said are in control of him are more powerful than Osibanjo.
Osibanjo has been caged by this cabal for a long time now and was let loose only to carry out the campaign for Buhari to be reelected.
After the election Osibanjo might be so silenced and finally caged.
Several times we have heard he was shut out in meetings involving Buhari and his associates.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by lafuria1(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lol, this isn't true but technically one can say it's vote buying but reason the money was given was for campaign mobilization and not on who to vote for. There was a video where some youths were explaining to Atiku how much was given to different campaign mobilization group.

, yes 500 Naira was given as part of mobilization money for campaign, for the women group, each received 500 naira,

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by kobosmart(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin 500 Naira? Gosh Hausa people are such aliens

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Topmaike007(m): 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
I Know this is Atiku handwork and Las last the people's General Will win

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by shachris05: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is the state of Poverty APC has left us in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari go impoverish them come back give them Trader Money and 500 bucks

APC is evil

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference / Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.