Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad (1609 Views)

My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:47am On Feb 22, 2019
Nigerian guys wont marry a woman with her own child but would fly thousand miles abroad to marry a granma

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 22, 2019
wink wink
Re: Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad by Randy100: 6:03am On Feb 22, 2019
Those who marry grandma are looking for green card to make life better for themselves. Compare the two again.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 22, 2019
at lease the grandma is useful,unlike the Nigeria Lady with child undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad by MJBOLT: 6:42am On Feb 22, 2019
is it your grandma undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 22, 2019
some of them don't have shame at all nah.
They always like to settle for granny.
Re: Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad by braveboy64(m): 6:49am On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad by Obinnau(m): 7:49am On Feb 22, 2019
ZIMDRILL:
Nigerian guys wont marry a woman with her own child but would fly thousand miles abroad to marry a granma
nonsense comparison. Can you give him green card?
Re: Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:53am On Feb 22, 2019
virgoquin:
some of them don't have shame at all nah.

They always like to settle for granny.
.. Its not all about shame. Those Grannies as you call them have many things to offer. They are assets and not liabilities. That's the difference.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Its not all about shame. Those Grannies as you call them have many things to offer. They are assets and not liabilities. That's the difference.
so why give girl belle in the first place when you know your granny is waiting for you abroad??

We should learn to condemn what’s not cool bro. Na poverty Dey degrade our reasoning like this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad by lilmax(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2019
single mothers are not the bag,granny is grin
Re: Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2019
stupidity:
so why give girl belle in the first place when you know your granny is waiting for you abroad??

We should learn to condemn what’s not cool bro. Na poverty Dey degrade our reasoning like this.
.. Let the guys that impregnate our girls go ahead and marry them. They should hold their baby daddies responsible and stop coming against those that travel overseas to marry grannies. Or would you want to train another persons child while the father is still alive and maybe gallivanting with other women that might end up getting pregnant for the same fool that abandoned his child with another girl?. Yes poverty is a determinant factor for those marrying the so called grannies,at least they have their green cards and maybe their future protected.
Re: Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Let the guys that impregnate our girls go ahead and marry them. They should hold their baby daddies responsible and stop coming against those that travel overseas to marry grannies. Or would you want to train another persons child while the father is still alive and maybe gallivanting with other women that might end up getting pregnant for the same fool that abandoned his child with another girl?. Yes poverty is a determinant factor for those marrying the so called grannies,at least they have their green cards and maybe their future protected.
apologies brother. I thought the thread was talking about guys impregnating a girl and abandoning her and the baby to go marry a granny abroad. I get the picture now. But waten we go do na? Shay make we leave the girls like this ni? Na we go still marry them last last. Apologies once again. wink
Re: Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad by ednut1(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2019
Lame. Green card na
Re: Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2019
stupidity:
apologies brother. I thought the thread was talking about guys impregnating a girl and abandoning her and the baby to go marry a granny abroad. I get the picture now. But waten we go do na? Shay make we leave the girls like this ni? Na we go still marry them last last. Apologies once again. wink
.. No wahala bro.Hope you got your PVC?
Re: Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad by Eberechi24(f): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:

Why hitting on girls who see relationship/marriage as poverty elevation program??
Re: Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2019
Eberechi24:

Why hitting on girls who see relationship/marriage as poverty elevation program??

..I personally won't hit on any girl that sees relationship/marriage so as long as she can abide by the rules of engagement. Those guys that you see travel abroad and get married to these grannies can't come out and be claiming equality with those grannies,they are ready and willing to abide by whatever the grannies want,no complaints, submissiveness,just to get what they want which is that green paper. But the ladies you are talking about will still want to measure up with their benefactor and be claiming equals .No human being, be it a man or a woman can claim equal with his or her benefactor. So this is why most times,guys castigate such ladies.
Re: Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. No wahala bro.Hope you got your PVC?
yes oo, I wan go use am withdraw 20k from ATM like this.
Re: Nigerian Men Wont Marry A Woman With Her Own Child But Would Fly Abroad by Eberechi24(f): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
..I personally won't hit on any girl that sees relationship/marriage [s]so as long as she can abide by the rules of engagement. Those guys that you see travel abroad and get married to these grannies can't come out and be claiming equality with those grannies,they are ready and willing to abide by whatever the grannies want,no complaints, submissiveness,just to get what they want which is that green paper. But the ladies you are talking about will still want to measure up with their benefactor and be claiming equals .No human being, be it a man or a woman can claim equal with his or her benefactor. So this is why most times,guys castigate such ladies[/s].

You have answered my question and I go dey observe you now. Anything wey you type after the answer no get head.

No be every guy dey abide by the rule of the game, some kill their maga, while some dupe their maga.
Some cheat on their old wives with younger ladies while some keep wives in Nigeria before travelling.

What am i saying?, "Anybody that finds the setting smart and good should not bash girl or tag girls leeches or even ask what has girl got to offer in a relationship cos our smart guy here has nothing to offer aside his dick.

Fullstop

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Girl Online Is Like.... / 4matic Mercedes Benz ML 350 2014 Model Goes For A Take Away Price. / Ladies Be Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.