Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC (25962 Views)

Tinubu: Ghanaians Dragging Their President For Congratulating Tinubu / Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names / Baheejah Mahmood: If Fulani Go On Strike For A Week, Nigerians Will Know Their (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by Naijageak(m): 7:25am On Feb 22, 2019
If dem go share money make una tell me make I sleep my guy side so I can GET my share o
Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by gbagyiza: 7:26am On Feb 22, 2019
GreatrAnalyst:
Where is improvement?

Exactly my thought. This election result declaration should not exceed Monday evening, if we r proactive n sincere in d process but for Wednesday it may give room for manipulation. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by Glink2018(m): 7:28am On Feb 22, 2019
Master of inconclusive and staggered election is promising Wednesday .....

Put you mind on March
Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by mfm04622: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2019
whytediamond:
How on earth will this INEC ever get it right? Which one be latest Wednesday? How long does it take to collate and forward results for announcements? How long did it take Jega to announce the results 4yrs ago? Are we supposed to progress or regress as a nation?

Please INEC, Nigerians have better things to do with thier time than to sit beside the radio for many days just for you to announce the next president.

This is just too much, we will not take it.

If you have read the post, your questions would have been answered! Now go back and read!
Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by Seetto: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2019
theoldpretender:

And APC has gandollar, ,, grasscutter, osho, the jagaban, etc....

APC or PDP...they are the same. Nigerians deserve better.

I have no issue with you supporting any party, obviously we cannot belong to the same political page, and I am not an advocate of corrupt politician, whoever is caught stealing from the government confab should be seriously dealt with, we hope one day we reach that landmark,

The contest is between two parties , take it or leave it

I will rather lean towards APC than take the side of PDP after plumping the country wealth and looted Nigeria into recession, Buhari and his vice might not be perfect but you can never established any corrupt case against them compare to atiku , saraki ,bode George etc

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by Nicoddemus(m): 7:30am On Feb 22, 2019
90 percent of Atikus supporters are Buharis enemies not necessarily his friends including me. We just have to get rid of lifelessness

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 22, 2019
brookz:
And the President elect is.............

President Mohammadu Buhari.

By his special grace.
The greatest achievement of this hypocrite administration is the beatification of poverty. Most people (outside the political profiteers) still supporting Buhari are the poverty stricken people whose only consolation is in "Jailing of the Rich". The government have successfully sold the notion to these set of people that becoming rich is evil and anybody doing well financially is a thief and looter who is to be executed. This is part of the reasons why illiteracy has being weaponised over the years by the political elites to perpetually keep their people in servitude and slavery.

Buhari is capitalising on this evil mindset of poor Nigerians who find pleasure in the falling of rich people from grace to grass. To them poverty is righteousness while wealth is corruption. Majority of Buhari's followers are ignorant illiterates who have hatred for the well-to-do.

Whereas, "Buhari and his forty cabal thieves" are stinkingly rich buying banks, telecom companies and industries up and down.
Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by lawalmovichhhh: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2019
sai baba on point

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by brookz: 7:36am On Feb 22, 2019
DamZik:

The greatest achievement of this hypocrite administration is the beatification of poverty. Most people (outside the political profiteers) still supporting Buhari are the poverty stricken people whose only consolation is in "Jailing of the Rich". The government have successfully sold the notion to these set of people that becoming rich is evil and anybody doing well financially is a thief and looter who is to be executed. This is part of the reasons why illiteracy has being weaponised over the years by the political elites to perpetually keep their people in servitude and slavery.

Buhari is capitalising on this evil mindset of poor Nigerians who find pleasure in the falling of rich people from grace to grass. To them poverty is righteousness while wealth is corruption. Majority of Buhari's followers are ignorant illiterates who have hatred for the well-to-do.

Whereas, "Buhari and his forty cabal thieves" are stinkingly rich buying banks, telecom companies and industries up and down.

Eyya, a pained soul spotted.

Biko, learn to live with it till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by JJOF(m): 7:38am On Feb 22, 2019
tuboi:

We can’t wait...............FTC FOR DEDICATED TO ATIKU
That moment when glo ntwrk fails u.

Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by Massdamm(m): 7:42am On Feb 22, 2019
AngelHoly:
Wetin concern me....
Abeg which party is going to share the highest paid In polling unit so I will know how to make money dat day

Dats all my gain from this election
if Dem catchu ehn...
Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by 12345baba(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2019
He done start to make mouth again just shut up and work, Next thing na postponement news we go hear.
Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by joameh: 7:50am On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari prepare for the nextLEVEL PLS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by QuickStandard: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2019
Electdbahdguy:
YEYE DEY SMELL. FTC FOR THE FIRST TIME.. I DEDICATE THIS TO MY GIRLFRIEND NKECHI WHO ALWAYS SAY I'LL NEVER AMOUNT TO NOTHING.

HEY BABE I HAVE MADE IT IN LIFE

cool cool

Bros, you no even make top 10 to FCT.

You girl friend is wicked though.
Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by espeeroke: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2019
The Dullard is going...

Meanwhile, currently in Kogi State, Yaya Bello through the respective Local Government Administrators has resorted to the usage of SARS to wantonly arrest PDP stalwarts and supporters who they believe could be a hinderance to their devilish plot. Currently, some of us are in hiding for no just reason. But for supporting PDP. Some of our leaders framed. Yaya is frustrated, having seen the great embarrassment awaiting him at the poll.

In my hiding, I am earnestly praying for a miserable death for all the security officers and others who volunteered to perverse the course of justice for a token
AMEN

PLEASE SAVE OUR SOUL from the DEMON, YAYA BELLO and HIS Agents
Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 22, 2019
brookz:

Eyya, a pained soul spotted.

Biko, learn to live with it till 2023.
Is this all your faculty can fathom? Hmmn
Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by Chukwurah003: 8:06am On Feb 22, 2019
Atiku going in the dustbin. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2019
post=75980187:
That's fair enough.
We will have the coming weekend to celebrate the step to a New and better Nigeria.
We are laying a very good foundation at the moment.

God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi OSIBANJO as they take us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA, a land flowing with milk and honey.

You know the road naim you Dey where you Dey
Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by DexterousOne(m): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2019
DamZik:

You have said it all
Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by abefeb1(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
I have known my President Insha Allah...

President Abubakar Atiku.

Yes o the president of BIAFRA REPUBLIC
Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by Od1n: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2019
We already know the next President, and he's not from Daura.
Re: Nigerians To Know Their President Latest Wednesday - INEC by donphiilopus(m): 8:23am On Feb 22, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
I have known my President Insha Allah...

President Abubakar Atiku.

I'm glad you're from Ihima in Kogi Central. Hope you'd be bold enough to show us your polling unit result tomorrow to see how you deliver it for Atiku? Politically irrelevant people making noise here on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke / Anti-saraki Senators Back Down, Rally Round Embattled Senate President / Senator Omo-agege Withdraws From Resumption At Nigerian Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.