Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians (11272 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by lomprico(m): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2019
Even if there is violence, we will still go out and vote. The suffer n hunger no be here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by seunlayi(m): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2019
Go
Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Sultty(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2019
Who send am message. Abeg leave me jare tongue
Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Smile4daddy(m): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2019
PMB the greatest Nigeria president ever.
Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Lawyer777: 7:59am On Feb 22, 2019
Another hopeless epistles written by Femi Adesina. They already lost the Presidential election to Atiku.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Smile4daddy(m): 8:00am On Feb 22, 2019
Go and ask Peter Obi if I lied, in China, they don't spare Fraudulent people and boxes snatchers, they shoot them and their family pay for the bullets

2 Likes

Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Bluesearoll(m): 8:00am On Feb 22, 2019
Is this man daft or what?.. What other violence is more than soldiers shooting at people? You have already incited violence... Hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by fredoooooo: 8:00am On Feb 22, 2019
Gbe ko ku , snatch box and die ...

Good morning and sai Baba Buhari

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 22, 2019
espeeroke:
The Dullard is going...

Meanwhile, currently in Kogi State, Yaya Bello through the respective Local Government Administrators has resorted to the usage of SARS to wantonly arrest PDP stalwarts and supporters who they believe could be a hinderance to their devilish plot. Currently, some of us are in hiding for no just reason. But for supporting PDP. Some of our leaders framed. Yaya is frustrated, having seen the great embarrassment awaiting him at the poll.

In my hiding, I am earnestly praying for a miserable death for all the security officers and others who volunteered to perverse the course of justice for a token
AMEN

PLEASE SAVE OUR SOUL from the DEMON, YAYA BELLO and HIS Agents
grin cheesy
Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Boyooosa(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2019
Racoon:

Coming from a president who is the no-1 promoter of violence.From the "dogs and baboons soak in blood" , "Muslims should only vote for muslims" to his "deal ruthlessly with ballot box snatchers", Buhari have proven himself to always be a desperate blood thirsty man who have no place in a 21st century civilization.
One of my problems with him; he's always vulgar...
'As your president, I ASK.you to go and vote'. As if he is the owner of our souls. O je bi, u for order us na or better still command.
Naso he go say 'my citizens'. Alit of blunders towards that direction. He should use that kind of gesture on ty danjuma and Evans not Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by InaNla(f): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2019
Useless man
Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by HomeOfMe(f): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2019
DinoMelaye:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/dont-be-afraid-of-violence-go-out-and-vote-buhari-nigerians/
Ofcourse I'm afraid Mr Buhari. In 2015 my polling centre was at moshalasi agege. I ended up not voting because the guys at the center wanted to know whom I wanted to vote. There were thugs with broken bottles waiting for orders to attack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by AdujaZik(m): 8:09am On Feb 22, 2019
201320142015ob:
The last 3 months have proven that it wasn't sickness that prevented Buhari from taking his job seriously or interacting with Nigerians; he just didn't care about doing his job.

Now that elections are around the corner, he's all over the place. Two national addresses in 2 weeks.
Hahahaha...Exactly!But it won't even change our mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by WeRblessed(f): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2019
johnpaul1101:
I wish I could believe Him

Two kinds of people that believe in Buhari:

1. Islamic extremists
2. Those whom their ages are higher than their IQs.

So believe your holier than thou president at your own peril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by ceeceeco: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2019
I prefer a government who will loot but make life easier for its citizens, a government who will loot but eradicate poverty, a government who will loot but will not be tribalistic, nepotistic, and biased in its leadership, a government who will loot and be fair to every tribe. I prefer a corrupt government who will love her citizens irrespective of your tribe or religion, a corrupt government who will make life easy for Nigerians. Not a non-corrupt government who is full of lies, deceit, wickedness. Not a non-corrupt government who is tribalistic, and nepotistic. I don't need a one sided government. I need a government of the people, for the people, and by the people. Buhari is not worth being a Governor not to talk of a president. Buhari is the worst president in the world and the worst president Nigeria has ever produced. Buhari is a total mess and a disgrace to our nation. We all know that all politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. So talking about corruption, we are use to that as Nigerians but we are never use to tribalistic, nepotistic and biased a government. Nigerians the eggs are in your basket. Please be wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by blowjob: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2019
SAI BUHARI
Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Lilimax(f): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2019
OLUWAFUNMISE:
Now you are begging embarassed
Sentiment apart, this guy does not have the capabilities to rule Nigeria. Most of his supporters are illiterate lipsrsealed
True! Most of his supporters are illiterate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Naijageak(m): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2019
You do well
Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Lilimax(f): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2019
ceeceeco:
I prefer a government who will loot but make life easier for its citizens, a government who will loot but eradicate poverty, a government who will loot but will not be tribalistic, nepotistic, and biased in its leadership, a government who will loot and be fair to every tribe. I prefer a corrupt government but yet love every tribe and religion, a corrupt government who will make life easy for Nigerians. Not a non-corrupt government who is full of lies, deceit, wickedness. Not a non-corrupt government who is tribalistic, and nepotistic. I don't need a one sided government. I need a government of the people, for the people, and by the people. Buhari is not worth being a Governor not to talk of a president. Buhari is the worst president in the world and the worst president Nigeria has ever produced. Buhari is a total mess and a disgrace to our nation. We all know that all politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. So talking about corruption, we are use to that as Nigerians but we are never use to tribalistic, nepotistic and biased government. Nigerians the eggs are in your basket. Please be wise.
Spot on bro!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Sachiopropty(m): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2019
Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmy1SyeZdLA

Call Now 08187692998

#mobiletoilets
Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by hadura29(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2019
Who dey fear before... See this man ooo.. mtchew

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by HomeOfMe(f): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2019
DinoMelaye:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/dont-be-afraid-of-violence-go-out-and-vote-buhari-nigerians/
Knowing how overzealous the police are;they will shoot at innocent citizens and call them ballot box snatchers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Lilimax(f): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2019
Thought he will make the same mistake if marketing himself on the eve of election. Buhari is a monumental disaster!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 22, 2019
OLUWAFUNMISE:
Sentiment apart, this guy does not have the capabilities to rule Nigeria. Most of his supporters are illiterate lipsrsealed
Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by rikithor(m): 8:23am On Feb 22, 2019
Am not voting
Buharu and his blood demons can't get me unprepared
Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 22, 2019
77up:
Iffa no go out to vote my dear president , wettin i gain.

4+4
You gain poverty, job loss, extreme hardship! Wait, are you guys serious about casting your vote to DULLADINHO? You're all Almajiris!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by jamejanev: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2019
magoo10:
Buhari never again
We will see ur cries tomorrow.
Re: Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Thetruthshallse(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2019
OLUWAFUNMISE:
You are shame to the Yoruba nation. What is the stupid pdp you are supporting did for your people when they were in power? Shame shame shame on you. You better retrace your step before it is too late.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS / Emir Of Ilorin: Trending Video Of Protest In The Palace Was Not In Ilorin / Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.