Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Mopamuro LGA Is Under The Siege Of Yaya Bello's Induced SARS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mopamuro LGA Is Under The Siege Of Yaya Bello's Induced SARS (339 Views)

INEC Suspends Elections In Mopamuro, Kogi LG / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi / Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mopamuro LGA Is Under The Siege Of Yaya Bello's Induced SARS by espeeroke: 8:07am On Feb 22, 2019
The Dullard is going...

Meanwhile, currently in Kogi State, Yaya Bello through the respective Local Government Administrators has resorted to the usage of SARS to wantonly arrest PDP stalwarts and supporters who they believe could be a hinderance to their devilish plot. Currently, some of us are in hiding for no just reason. But for supporting PDP. Some of our leaders framed. Yaya is frustrated, having seen the great embarrassment awaiting him at the poll.

In my hiding, I am earnestly praying for a miserable death for all the security officers and others who volunteered to perverse the course of justice for a token
AMEN

PLEASE SAVE OUR SOUL from the DEMON, YAYA BELLO and HIS Agents
Re: Mopamuro LGA Is Under The Siege Of Yaya Bello's Induced SARS by fergie001: 8:10am On Feb 22, 2019
espeeroke:
The Dullard is going...

Meanwhile, currently in Kogi State, Yaya Bello through the respective Local Government Administrators has resorted to the usage of SARS to wantonly arrest PDP stalwarts and supporters who they believe could be a hinderance to their devilish plot. Currently, some of us are in hiding for no just reason. But for supporting PDP. Some of our leaders framed. Yaya is frustrated, having seen the great embarrassment awaiting him at the poll.

In my hiding, I am earnestly praying for a miserable death for all the security officers and others who volunteered to perverse the course of justice for a token
AMEN

PLEASE SAVE OUR SOUL from the DEMON, YAYA BELLO and HIS Agents
God protect his people....

He knows the Okuns will never vote him.......

God protect you all,Amen.

(1) (Reply)

APC Thugs Burn Ballot Papers In Okota / Atiku Loses Own Polling Unit To Buhari. / Presidential Election Result Adjourn Till 11 O'clock Today Been Monday 25th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.