Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Nigerian Govt Jamming Internet Networks Ahed Of Election - Share Your Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt Jamming Internet Networks Ahed Of Election - Share Your Experience (1015 Views)

2023 Election: Share Your Experiences In Your Polling Units / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) / N242B For 2019 Election, Share The Money For Us & Continue Your 2nd Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Govt Jamming Internet Networks Ahed Of Election - Share Your Experience by franchasng: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2019
There has been widespread allegations that Buhari controlled federal government of Nigeria is jamming internet networks between today and Sunday ahead of the scheduled highly contested Presidential election tomorrow.....opposition party members alleges that this is done to suppress social media surveillance of the election activities to stop people from exposing any intended rigging activities scheduled to take place during the election as Nigerians have become more aware of their democratic rights and electoral practices, and will be sharing expository videos and images of election illegalities that may take place tomorrow.

And true to this, some friends in various parts of Nigeria, especially those in Lagos have been complaining of internet network fluctuation since Friday morning being today.

In order to debunk this news or to know if its true, I created this thread to enable us sample general non-biased opinion from Nigerians on Nairaland....please feel free to share your experience; is your internet network misbehaving or being inconsistent and showing signs of being jammed Have you noticed any abnormality in your internet network from what it used to be before now

Re: Nigerian Govt Jamming Internet Networks Ahed Of Election - Share Your Experience by madridguy(m): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2019
So na your TV Antena you take post this news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Jamming Internet Networks Ahed Of Election - Share Your Experience by Omololu001: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2019
This is nonsense.
Jam ko hit ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Jamming Internet Networks Ahed Of Election - Share Your Experience by franchasng: 9:46am On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
So na your TV Antena you take post this news
Have you tried sharing pictures or images on social media networks, have you tried accessing facebook, Twitter, is your internet as fast and efficient as it was some days ago, etc Let's be objective, thanks
Re: Nigerian Govt Jamming Internet Networks Ahed Of Election - Share Your Experience by madridguy(m): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2019
Yes I've done everything this morning. Check my facebook and am on twitter right now reading news as well.

franchasng:
Have you tried sharing pictures or images on social media networks, have you tried accessing facebook, Twitter, is your internet as fast and efficient as it was some days ago, etc Let's be objective, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Jamming Internet Networks Ahed Of Election - Share Your Experience by franchasng: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
Yes I've done everything this morning. Check my facebook and am on twitter right now reading news as well.

Oh that's cool.....are you outside Lagos And thanks for your feedback
Re: Nigerian Govt Jamming Internet Networks Ahed Of Election - Share Your Experience by madridguy(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2019
I dey Lagos sir and I'm using GLO network.

franchasng:
Oh that's cool.....are you outside Lagos And thanks for your feedback

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Jamming Internet Networks Ahed Of Election - Share Your Experience by franchasng: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
I dey Lagos sir and I'm using GLO network.

thanks for all your sincere feedback, thanks and stay blessed
Re: Nigerian Govt Jamming Internet Networks Ahed Of Election - Share Your Experience by Glink2018(m): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Atiku zombies can lie till eternity....

I have been on internet , I never experienced any jam...

Propaganda cannot win election...

Character will win this election...

Atiku lack the character virtues that can make him win the election

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

OMO Governor: B-RED reacts as his dad was declared the winner of Osun election / INEC Server Controversy: PDP May Be Right That Buhari's Election Was Rigged / Breaking: Ambode's Information Commissioner, involved in Auto-crash - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.