Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ (1234 Views)

Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ by live4dgospel(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2019
AI A DANGEROUS TOOL MOST LIKELY TO BE USED BY THE ANTI-CHRIST

Artificial intelligence (AI) is simply the ability of a computer system to accept data, process and interpret the data so as to learn from the data and deploy whatever it has learnt from the data to predict the future or solve problems. Take for instance, a computer program that will enable AI to identify different species of birds. By analysing and supplying the distinguished features of different species of birds to AI in the form of data, like the feather type and colour, the claw type, the beak, the eyes etc. AI can then be able to identify any species of the bird at a glance, not only that, it will be able to describe the species in details: where it lives, how it eats, the economic importance, etc according to the data given to it. We may think this is simple for human being, but it's not that simple. We may have thousands of different species of birds. If they are all numbered in order. AI can for example, identify the 1527th species. But human beings can hardly do that, they will rather take the species and compare its features with the available data, to first of all identity it. Although some scientist in the field can identify quite a number of species of birds at a glance but AI will do far better than them.

AI was almost neglected as a mere scientific fiction until 2015 when Google released its AphaGo, the first AI to beat a professional human player in a Go game (a kind of board game). It beat Lee Sedol 4 games to 1 in a five-match game. Its successors AphaGo Master and AphaGo Zero are even more powerful. AlphaGo Master has beaten Ke Jie the world No.1 Go player as of 2017. We have even more powerful successor called AphaZero.

Since a computer program can solve a complex problem which will otherwise take all human beings on Earth a billion years to solve, in a matter of seconds and be able to repeat the same task over and over again without any mistakes whatsoever. Human beings are not good at repetitive tasks, who can count 1 - 1000 ten thousand times? However, this is a sweet cake computer program can easily eat in a few seconds!

It has therefore become very clear that AI will eventually replace human being in problem solving. Some hospitals are using AI to perform surgical operation, restaurants are using AI to serve their customers all in the form robots. Though the field of AI and computer programming in general, is still young, but it will take just a few breakthroughs in the field, for AI to be brought closer to our everyday living. After Google DeepMind released AlphaGo in London, many researchers have invested so much on AI. At one point later in the nearest future, the world powers may even agree to invest more money on AI, so AI can help solve challenging problems of humanity.

Hence, in other to help solve human problems, the anti-Christ will simply seize AI, to do that. As we know anti-Christ will unify the world in politics and religion. And the saints of God will stand against him and willingly submit to the anti-Christ to be martyred to bring glory to God. The possibility of such happening is not far fetched. It is closer now than ever before. AI can be made to understand human beings and be able to communicate in different languages of the world. When the anti-Christ commands everyone to receive the mark of the beast in the forehead or right hand. AI can even be deployed to check in caves, mountains sides, and forest where Christians may be hiding at the time of anti-Christ, who and who, who have not received the mark of the beast yet, and first bring them to public for interrogations and eventually martyr them with swords. Who can excape from AI by his own power? Who can run faster than AI? The fastest human runner at the moment is Usain Bolt who clocked 28 mph in a race, however this speed is even less than the speed of the world oldest running automobile, the 'La Marquise' which runs at 38mph! How then about the modern vehicles, aircrafts and rockets? Of course, AI can be empowered to run faster than any human being or animal on Earth.

It's very clear that many companies are now investing on AI, although many countries have not officially approved the financing of AI development because of its threat to humanity. However, they will eventually do that in the nearest future.

Here is a BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) report yesterday:

"The world is witnessing an unprecedented humanitarian crisis. According to the UN, 68.5 million people were forcibly displaced from their homes due to famine, natural disasters and war in 2017. That is equivalent to 44,000 people forced to flee every day. These figures, which are the most up-to-date available, mark the highest level of displacement on record.

The majority of these people come from three countries that have been torn apart by conflict – Syria, Afghanistan and South Sudan.

Predicting where growing political, ethnic and religious tensions might spark into full-blown conflict is notoriously difficult. But researchers believe that artificial intelligence might help analyse the complex patchwork of information from potential war zones to predict where peacekeeping efforts can be focused.

Organisations like the World Bank, the UN and the Red Cross are also turning to AI in the hope it can help them to tackle humanitarian disasters. The technology can analyse the complex factors that could indicate a famine is on its way or look for the warning signs that could lead to mass migration.

Others are using the technology to help relief workers make sense of the chaos after natural disasters. Together this could help to ensure peacekeeping teams, aid workers and relief efforts get to the places that need them most at the right time."

As we can see many world powers including the United Nations are switching to AI for assistance. Now is the time for us to meet the gospel of the water and the Spirit and be saved from the pending wrath of God which will be revealed soon. To know about the gospel of the water and the Spirit visit http://www.bjnewlife.org or you can request for a free Christian book by sending your mailing details to my inbox, I will mail the book to you for absolutely Free of charge if you are in Nigeria.
Re: AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2019
I tire for some people oh, read this article trying to see how AI would threaten Christianity and still haven't found any!! undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ by live4dgospel(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
I tire for some people oh, read this article trying to see how AI would threaten Christianity and still haven't found any!! undecided undecided
At that time, you will realize how threatening AI can be.
Re: AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ by live4dgospel(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2019
The books on the gospel of the water and the Spirit are available for all at www.bjnewlife.org. place your order today for absolutely Free of charge.
Re: AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ by live4dgospel(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
While it is not yet late everyone should believe in the gospel of the water and the Spirit. Order the NLM books for free by visiting www.bjnewlife.org
Re: AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ by Shepherd00: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
live4dgospel:
While it is not yet late everyone should believe in the gospel of the water and the Spirit. Order the NLM books for free by visiting www.bjnewlife.org
Which one be the gospel of the water and spirit again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ by Dantedasz(m): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
live4dgospel:

At that time, you will realize how threatening AI can be.

undecided

1 Like

Re: AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ by live4dgospel(m): 12:39am On May 01, 2019
Shepherd00:

Which one be the gospel of the water and spirit again?
Okay please read this ebook to know about the gospel of the water and the Spirit the Lord gave to us. Click on the link here to download (2MB) only /paulp_en1D
Re: AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ by Shepherd00: 10:00pm On May 02, 2019
live4dgospel:

Okay please read this ebook to know about the gospel of the water and the Spirit the Lord gave to us. Click on the link here to download (2MB) only /paulp_en1D
I am a Christian like you why direct me to read a book instead of the Bible?

Have you heard that we shd not believe any other gospel other than the Bible?

Pls briefly tell me which Gospel is the gospel of water and spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ by budaatum: 10:32pm On May 02, 2019
Op, you said here AI is being used to solve humanitarian problems yet call it a tool of the devil

I wonder what you think God would do with AI.

1 Like

Re: AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ by MeetDx(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2019
True, but you can't stop the inevitable! What do you think they will call a god when the beast appears? The world is moving towards NWO!

The world wants something that would see, think and solve their problems before it happens! We want to create a structure, an order out of chaos (The almighty who created us knows it will come to that)...what do you expect? That's exactly what will bring an end this civilization... Knowledge!

That change will fulfill the prophesies in the book of revelation!

1 Like

Re: AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ by live4dgospel(m): 2:39pm On May 18, 2019
Shepherd00:

I am a Christian like you why direct me to read a book instead of the Bible?

Have you heard that we shd not believe any other gospel other than the Bible?

Pls briefly tell me which Gospel is the gospel of water and spirit.
Here's a brief description of the gospel of the water and the Spirit.

It is written in (John 3:5)
"Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God."
Again in (1 John 5:6)
"This is He who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth."
Re: AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ by Shepherd00: 2:40pm On May 18, 2019
live4dgospel:

Here's a brief description of the gospel of the water and the Spirit.

It is written in (John 3:5)
"Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God."
Again in (1 John 5:6)
"This is He who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth."
How is these the gospel of the water and spirit?
Re: AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ by live4dgospel(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2019
Shepherd00:

How is these the gospel of the water and spirit?
I have written much about the gospel of water and the Spirit, if you are willing to listen check my profile and read them. If I had explained to you what "water" and "Spirit" and "blood" mean you would have asked me where it is written in the Bible. So I chose to quote the Bible for you.
Re: AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ by estheragha: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2019

Re: AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ by live4dgospel(m): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
For free Christian eBooks and audiobooks go to http://www.bjnewlife.org

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Demolished The Biggest Mosque In Rivers State. / Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her / Covid-19:revelation Of The Lord On Corona Virus Covid-19. By Sis.linda Paul Rika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.