Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:59 AM

"I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply (42249 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by johnad3(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
But she can suck her boyfriend 750GB hard drive abi? nonsense girl grin
Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by Sundarita: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Why should it be the woman, can't the man do it as well? They both own the child.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by AfricanMagic(m): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
frommee0:
Trending savage Response to Lady who revealed she Can't suck out Catarrh from her Child when she Becomes Mum because it looks Disgusting.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/see-savage-response-after-lady-reveals-she-cant-suck-catarrh-out-of-her-child-nose-photos/

total carnage
Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sundarita:
Why should it be the woman, can't the man do it as well? They both own the child.

It's not a gender issue.......it's a woman that said she cannot do it....and a woman like her gave her a response......
..or did u see anywhere a man said so and he wasn't given a good response
Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by femi4: 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
francescainnoce:
the response got me thinking lol...
sometimes we say these things without thinking twice. many girls would say I cant s**k a man di** and at the moment, they are doing it.
other girls will say I cant blow catarrh off my baby's nose with my mouth and at that crucial moment, they are doing it.

Honestly speaking we all fall short in some areas unno.

but not all ladies enjoy sucking dick.....some ladies get irritated easily

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by Sundarita: 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
1StopRudeness:

It's not a gender issue.......it's a woman that said she cannot do it....and a woman like her gave her a response......
..or did u see anywhere a man said so and he wasn't given a good response
Like we dont know the reason she's been bashed. If a man uttered such statement, everyone would hail him and call him Alphashit

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sundarita:

Like we dont know the reason she's been bashed. If a man uttered such statement, everyone would hail him and call him Alphashit

But a man ddnt utter such statement....why do u wanna create a non existence scenario just to make the matter a gender issue...

It's women that carry babies for 9months
It's women that breast feed
There's a reason why there a word called maternal instict and maternal bond
There's a reason there a song called "sweet mother" but there's no reverse.... It's because women are more loving and caring than men.....that's an undisputable fact.....u should be proud of that if u are woman....and at the same time, to whom much respect of love is accorded to, much love is expected......if u want to make it a gender war....by all means do

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by ImaIma1(f): 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sucking it is necessary. I can't bear to see my little one struggling to breathe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by XYZo: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Born2Breed:
That was the best reply ever!!!

Girls like this will get married and be searching for the fruit of the womb by visiting all churches,mosque and berbalist not knowing she has rejected kids with her mouth.

Mothers even blow air into their kids anus to ease poop.

Really grin?
Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by AfDapone: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
senatepresido:
Catarrh no be preeq na

Shey baby no bi consequential result of preeqing...
Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by Prince29(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
Woman you are like

Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by eyinjuege: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
There are nasal aspirators built specifically for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by mechanics(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
The she's not fit to be a mother.
Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by CanadianNaija: 4:41am On Feb 23, 2019
eyinjuege:
There are nasal aspirators built specifically for that.

Are you minding all these ones?

Using mouth to suck on your babies nose is now a show of motherhood? Primitive bunch!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by ireneidiva(f): 6:49am On Feb 23, 2019
CanadianNaija:

Using mouth to suck on your babies nose is now a show of motherhood? Primitive bunch!
Very disgusting thing.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by comtem2011: 7:33am On Feb 23, 2019
SIRTee15:
U can use saline nasal spray to moisten the nasal passages....
Then infant nasal bulb or aspirator to remove the mucus....
I just really don't know how available are this stuffs in nigeria.....
I have the nasal bulb but the truth is, you have to be careful when using it cos the baby won't even stay i.e. shaking his or her head. At the end, I result to sucking with mouth, very easy.

The nasal bulb is available in Nigeria, those that sell mother care.

My husband is an expert, he is still doing it for our 3 years old son whenever he is not comfortable.
Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by N0favors: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
ImaIma1:
Sucking it is necessary. I can't bear to see my little one struggling to breathe.
Is that you on your dp?
Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by ImaIma1(f): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
N0favors:
Is that you on your dp?

Lol...I guess
Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by Daeylar(f): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sundarita:

Do they have sense? Na 2 people born pikin if one cannot do it the man is there.
Or they both look for a way to clear the babies nose without sucking.

CanadianNaija:

The stupid bitch just showed her stupidïty, but in her mind she was being Savage and forming good wife and mother material

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by N0favors: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
ImaIma1:

Lol...I guess
She guess smh
Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by ImaIma1(f): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
N0favors:
She guess smh

It's me
Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by N0favors: 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
ImaIma1:

It's me
Finally, a face to the moniker. Lol

You’re pretty
Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by ImaIma1(f): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
N0favors:
Finally, a face to the moniker. Lol

You’re pretty

Wow! Thanks. It's about a year old though. That was a month after I put to bed
Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by N0favors: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
ImaIma1:

Wow! Thanks. It's about a year old though. That was a month after I put to bed
I was gonna say you look like you just put to bed. But that would have taken off the fact you’re beautiful. Females too dey sensitive :

But looking this great after just putting to bed futher confirms you’re beautiful
Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by ImaIma1(f): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
N0favors:
I was gonna say you look like you just put to bed. But that would have taken off the fact you’re beautiful. Females too dey sensitive :

But looking this great after just putting to bed futher confirms you’re beautiful

Now I am blushing smiley
Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by N0favors: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
ImaIma1:

Now I am blushing smiley
lol
Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by misreal(m): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2019
Born2Breed:
That was the best reply ever!!!

Girls like this will get married and be searching for the fruit of the womb by visiting all churches,mosque and berbalist not knowing she has rejected kids with her mouth.

Mothers even blow air into their kids anus to ease poop.

are you really serious?
Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by Trendme: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
shocked
Re: "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply by Erums(m): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
No joy at alll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday / My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.