Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

And Konji Made Me Disown My Brother Because Of Punnani (graphic Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And Konji Made Me Disown My Brother Because Of Punnani (graphic Pics) (5510 Views)

Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Konji Made Me Disown My Brother Because Of Punnani (graphic Pics) by Abortions: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2019
Ok Konji wanted to crucify me and I refused, we argued for some time then came to agree that if I don't smash till the end of this month then I get crucified like the two thieves in the Bible..

Fast forward this hot chick came around this morning cos Konji is not letting me be. and my cousin bro was staring at her arss and I told him bro stop staring and he stopped, then when I looked away he continued staring and I said stop. And he stopped but only to continue with his demonic act afterwards. Now I'm angry and I told him bro "stop acting like Judas, Judas slept with his dad's wife, Jacob. And that girl there she's not Jacob, she can't fall for you ok? Good bye. " and he got more angry then I disowned him

Goodbye bro
Re: And Konji Made Me Disown My Brother Because Of Punnani (graphic Pics) by ShinqRambq: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2019
Abortions:
Ok Konji wanted to crucify me and I refused, we argued for some time then came to agree that if I don't smash till the end of this month then I get crucified the the two thieves in the Bible..

Fast forward this hot chick came around this morning cos Konji is not letting me be. and my cousin bro was staring at her arss and I told him bro stop staring and he stopped, then when I looked away he continued staring and I said stop. And he stopped but only to continue with his demonic act afterwards. Now I'm angry and I told him bro "stop acting like Judas, Judas slept with his dad's wife, Jacob. And that girl there she's not Jacob, she can't fall for you ok? Good bye. " and he got more angry then I disowned him

Goodbye bro
Nxt time wen you want to make a topic,get ur biblical anecdotes correct first,WTF is Judas slept wit Jacob

2 Likes

Re: And Konji Made Me Disown My Brother Because Of Punnani (graphic Pics) by Abortions: 11:58am On Feb 22, 2019
ShinqRambq:

Nxt time wen you want to make a topic,get ur biblical anecdotes correct first,WTF is Judas slept wit Jacob
Stop derailing bro. In one sentence Did Judas slept with someone or not
Re: And Konji Made Me Disown My Brother Because Of Punnani (graphic Pics) by frbona: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Abortions:
Stop derailing bro. In one sentence Did Judas slept with someone or not
it was Judah, not Judas!!!
Why didn't your momma take her postinoh 2 tablets as at when due? Could have spared the world a nonentity like you cry

3 Likes

Re: And Konji Made Me Disown My Brother Because Of Punnani (graphic Pics) by Ebuka007: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
bros I have really missed u nd ur topics, where have you been, pls send me ur number. Thanks
Re: And Konji Made Me Disown My Brother Because Of Punnani (graphic Pics) by Abortions: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
frbona:
it was Judah, not Judas!!!
Why didn't your momma take her postinoh 2 tablets as at when due? Could have spared the world a nonentity like you cry
Why u pained bro
Re: And Konji Made Me Disown My Brother Because Of Punnani (graphic Pics) by Abortions: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ebuka007:
bros I have really missed u nd ur topics, where have you been,
pls send me ur number.
Thanks
shocked my Aza That's so kind of u bro.

1 Like

Re: And Konji Made Me Disown My Brother Because Of Punnani (graphic Pics) by dreamwords: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
Abortions:
Ok Konji wanted to crucify me and I refused, we argued for some time then came to agree that if I don't smash till the end of this month then I get crucified like the two thieves in the Bible..

Goodbye bro
Weeping for u bro,
Who do u dis

Re: And Konji Made Me Disown My Brother Because Of Punnani (graphic Pics) by Abortions: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
dreamwords:

Weeping for u bro,
Who do u dis
Stop bro
U dunno what it feels like to disown ur bro
Re: And Konji Made Me Disown My Brother Because Of Punnani (graphic Pics) by Skepticus: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2020
Abortions, you suck dicks, right?

(1) (Reply)

. / ???????????????????? / Who Is A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.