Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? (5620 Views)

Phone Thiefs Were Caught In Ibadan / Let Us Avoid Jungle Justice’ Not All Thiefs And Kidnappers Are To Be Burn’review / See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2021
Businessinfo001:

Please how were u able to get his phone number? Also need to track my own phone
When did you lost your phone and is your Gmail connected ? Where you robbed or you Lost it ?
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2021
labi1977:

My brother It was just God ooo.

Edictng you are right he's definitely part of a crime syndicate from his IG looks like a Yahoo boy too - forming devout Muslim. Seems he might be in or from ijora from one of the comments in your pictures above.

He's not even that wise cause to get him is very easy the comments from his Facebook account can be used to track him down. Surely if you read all the comments some people close to him where dropping clues. Switching off the phone isn't even smart cause we already have his picture grin
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2021
Yes I saw the comment *otun olori odo of ijora kingdom. That can't be a slang is it ? Labi1977

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 9:30am On Oct 30, 2021
edictng:
Yes I saw the comment *otun olori odo of ijora kingdom. That can't be a slang is it ? Labi1977

Yes there will be many clues in his posts

Look at his IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT8ElAdqzlU/

I googled that title and the face that came out looks like his friend here

Abass might be a connected man
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2021
edictng:

Social media continues to be many people's downfall.

abass loves social media he has too many pictures and one of the pictures is a guy I know !!!! A big boy in surulere they are both shown in a club I know very well.

I can't just understand why a guy like this will be interested in my gionee phone. Actually I hear the phone isn't so important these days, it's the sim they're after / Yahoo. they even deducted small money from my account before I blocked the sim / wiped d fone. It's because of these bastards I finally learnt how to lock my SIM this year.

Seems he's also a big lover of Abba kyari - hushpuppi Tailor and friend of yahoo boys. Guy is connected.
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
labi1977:

Social media continues to be many people's problem.

abass loves social media he has too many pictures and one of the pictures is a guy I know !!!! A big boy in surulere they are both shown in a club I know very well.

I can't just understand why a guy like this will be interested in my gionee phone. Actually I hear the phone isn't so important these days, it's the sim they're after / Yahoo. they even deducted small money from my account before I blocked the sim / wiped d fone. It's because of these bastards I finally learnt how to lock my SIM this year.

Seems he's also a big lover of Abba kyari - hushpuppi Tailor and friend of yahoo boys. Guy is connected.
Oh you saw that too ? He loves abba kyari grin
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by Businessinfo001: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
edictng:

When did you lost your phone and is your Gmail connected ? Where you robbed or you Lost it ?
I left school for one month, came back home. Tv gone, phone gone, home appliances all gone
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
labi1977:

Look at his IG

Wow, you found his Instagram ? Seriously I never I thought of this . Damn grin
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
labi1977:

Look at his IG

This is to show you how bleeped human beings are. Deep inside he's a criminal but outside he's showing the world how cool and loving he his.

Abass aka young wire
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
labi1977:

Social media continues to be many people's problem.

Now my question is why is he still using your SIM ?
Is it to cover his tracks ? Cause if that's it then he's foolish cause his picture is littered all of over social media.
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
edictng:

Now my question is why is he still using your SIM ?
Is it to cover his tracks ? Cause if that's it then he's foolish cause his picture is littered all of over social media.

He Is not using my SIM. Some money was stolen using my SIM the day the phone was taken. I blocked the sim that day. following week I cancelled the sim altogether and filed police report. npf kindly offered to track abass for me for 30k ( Crooks).

When Abass put his own Sim into my phone, my phone anti-theft locked up and sent me his own phone number it's his own phone number that you found on Facebook not mine.
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
labi1977:

He Is not using my SIM. Some money was stolen using my SIM the day the phone was taken. I blocked the sim that day. following week I cancelled the sim altogether.

When Abass put his own Sim into my phone, my phone anti-theft locked up and sent me his own phone number it's his own phone number that you found on Facebook not mine.

Oh okay now he switched the number off
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
edictng:

Oh okay now he switched the number off

Yes but he still using it for WhatsApp I might even give him one more chance to cooperate before I dash all his information to npf.

Of course they won't do anything until unless I have money to "mobilize" them
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
Businessinfo001:

I left school for one month, came back home. Tv gone, phone gone, home appliances all gone

So sorry to hear that the only thing really trackable is your phone maybe

I'm sure you must have spoken to area boys in case they know something

Google online on ways to track your phone but keep in mind only phone company or police can properly track phone using your phone number or phone ID.

If the phone is not formatted you might be able to track it a little bit through Google find my phone etc- but that's a slim chance.

most crooks will likely format your phone and wipe it after trying trying to steal your data.

Sorry
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by Keeff: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
edictng:
Hello. Did you search for the number on Facebook
Abeg help me search for this thief too
Adeniran fawas ola
I will post im picture soon
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by Keeff: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
edictng:

boss abeg help me locate that guy social media I go appreciate

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
Keeff:
Any other picture ? His face is not showing there
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
Keeff:
So what and what do you need ?

His facebook ? Instagram ? Twitter ?
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
Keeff:
Abeg help me search for this thief too
Adeniran fawas ola
I will post im picture soon

Keeff What Exactly did he steal please since you are putting all his data online n trying to track him. You didn't even say.

Edictng
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
labi1977:

Keeff What Exactly did he steal please since you are putting all his data online n trying to track him. You didn't even say.

Edictng
Yes you are right, also with the things I have seen, The guy is a Forex trader and notorious Ponzi scheme scammer.
But still I don't want to jump into conclusion
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
edictng:

Yes you are right, also with the things I have seen, The guy is a Forex trader and notorious Ponzi scheme scammer.

Lol ok boss
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
edictng:

Please if you are interested in glo credit I have some extra from work I'm willing to share in appreciation for your help.
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2021
labi1977:

Please if you are interested in glo credit I have some extra from work I'm willing to share in appreciation for your help.
Boss thank you very much 0915 173 2367
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Welcome

Edictng
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by eni81k: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
sad
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by badboyTee(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
edictng:

Boss thank you very much 0915 173 2367
pls bro I really need your help with a page on Fb it scammed me last year with their stupid waec upgrade the page is excellent performance on FB the guy what sap number is there also on the page he makes everything look real and all the account that liked his page are fake
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
badboyTee:
pls bro I really need your help with a page on Fb it scammed me last year with their stupid waec upgrade the page is excellent performance on FB the guy what sap number is there also on the page he makes everything look real and all the account that liked his page are fake
You want to identify person behind it ?
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by badboyTee(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
edictng:

You want to identify person behind it ?
yes of course I was deeply pained when the idiot did it all my salary silly me hoping my math could be increased that year unknown that my NECO result set I go clear everything
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
badboyTee:
yes of course I was deeply pained when the idiot did it all my salary silly me hoping my math could be increased that year unknown that my NECO result set I go clear everything
Okay send me the Facebook page link I'm seeing a page here but not sure if it's the one
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
labi1977:
Welcome

Edictng
Thank you very much I have seen it.
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
I checked the Facebook page but the problem I'm having is I can see his address boldly written on his Facebook page have you tried checking the address out ? I will have to check again for more clues tho. Cause all I could come up with since is just his name *Gabriel Ola*.
Badboytee
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by badboyTee(m): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
edictng:
I checked the Facebook page but the problem I'm having is I can see his address boldly written on his Facebook page have you tried checking the address out ? I will have to check again for more clues tho. Cause all I could come up with since is just his name *Gabriel Ola*.
Badboytee
wow okay go on bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Girl Yahoo Boys Used For Ritual, She Cannot Remember Anything . / Edo Community Seeks Security Agencies’ Help In Search For Missing DELSU Student / Kashkash Loan App Disguised As Credit Wise After Ban (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.