Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Breaking News: Adeboye Endorses Atiku For 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Adeboye Endorses Atiku For 2019 Election (4751 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Adeboye Endorses Atiku For 2019 Election by Niorte: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2019
Based on facts on ground and in the spirit of development and love for the country, Alhaji Musa Adeboye of Kano County Centre has thrown his weight behind Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. He believes that though Nigeria democracy is still at infant, Atiku will defeat the incumbent due to the several gaffes of Buhari during election and his visible incompetency.

FULL DETAILS LATER

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Adeboye Endorses Atiku For 2019 Election by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
Good.
Re: Breaking News: Adeboye Endorses Atiku For 2019 Election by Viktom(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
guy u got my attention with adeboye, I thought it was Rccg general overseer

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Adeboye Endorses Atiku For 2019 Election by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
This OP is mad I swear hahahaha.. I thought it was E.A Adeboye of the redeemed church.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Adeboye Endorses Atiku For 2019 Election by ShinqRambq: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
I knew It Wasn't E.A Adeboye,he can never try it,not wen his self-made charlatan is d vice

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Adeboye Endorses Atiku For 2019 Election by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Concerned Nigerians: The president has no power to suspend the CJN according to the constitution.

Buhari Supporters: Wailer, no room for corrupt persons in this government!

Concerned Nigerians: What about Ganduje, CAUGHT RED HANDED on tape filling his agbada with HARD currency?

Buhari Supporters: The president has no power to suspend Ganduje according to the constitution.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Adeboye Endorses Atiku For 2019 Election by B1ak3: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Concerned Nigerians: The president has no power to suspend the CJN according to the constitution.

Buhari Supporters: Wailer, no room for corrupt persons in this government!

Concerned Nigerians: What about Ganduje, CAUGHT RED HANDED on tape filling his agbada with HARD currency?

Buhari Supporters: The president has no power to suspend Ganduje according to the constitution.

undecided

You do know what immunity is right? undecided You want him to order the arrest of a sitting governor or take a sitting governor to court?
Re: Breaking News: Adeboye Endorses Atiku For 2019 Election by 2special(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
if you read or listen to the vice president testimony the day after the air mishap.... " he said Pastor E.A Adeboye prayed for him saying Lord you know this my son is TOO DEAR to me,Pls lord protect him" Going by that prayer you already can guess the party Pastor E.A Adeboye is supporting....... Atiku should pls forget Southwest.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Adeboye Endorses Atiku For 2019 Election by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
What about fayose? Was he not a sitting governor?
B1ak3:

You do know what immunity is right? undecided You want him to order the arrest of a sitting governor or take a sitting governor to court?
Re: Breaking News: Adeboye Endorses Atiku For 2019 Election by eagleeye2: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Viktom:
guy u got my attention with adeboye, I thought it was Rccg general overseer
grin
Re: Breaking News: Adeboye Endorses Atiku For 2019 Election by 7victor(m): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
JESUS CHRIST loved us and paid for our sins by HIS death.HE resurrected and gave us eternal life.We must love HIM by loving people and caring for people in need.Since we are now made sinless and righteous by HIS blood,we should thank HIM(JESUS CHRIST) always and do good to people whenever opportunity presents itself.
We should do at least one good thing in a day such as giving something to somebody,comforting someone who cries,smiling at people,saying encouraging/sweet words to people,helping someone finish his/her work,helping a person in need,solving someones problem etc.
Re: Breaking News: Adeboye Endorses Atiku For 2019 Election by helinues: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
@ op

This is unfair oo..

Bad nigga grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Adeboye Endorses Atiku For 2019 Election by B1ak3: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Pointguardusa:
What about fayose? Was he not a sitting governor?
Was Fayose arrested while he was a sitting governor? Please get your facts straight before typing
Re: Breaking News: Adeboye Endorses Atiku For 2019 Election by osscarr(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
I for Jst help osibande faint
Re: Breaking News: Adeboye Endorses Atiku For 2019 Election by KunleyY19(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
Guy Nice Work @OP you catch me ooo...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Adeboye Endorses Atiku For 2019 Election by zoedew: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
Deception mars Atiku bid for the President- even Tinubu will be pleasantly surprised!
Re: Breaking News: Adeboye Endorses Atiku For 2019 Election by Printerscanner: 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Niorte:
Based on facts on ground and in the spirit of development and love for the country, Alhaji Musa Adeboye of Kano County Centre has thrown his weight behind Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. He believes that though Nigeria democracy is still at infant, Atiku will defeat the incumbent due to the several gaffes of Buhari during election and his visible incompetency.

FULL DETAILS LATER

Can you post your medical certificate of mental fitness. It seems I doubt your mental state.

(1) (Reply)

A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America / Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja / Breaking News: Soludo’s Father Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.